AutoNation Ford Frisco

Used 888-272-7187
Service 877-438-4929

Best Dealership!!!!!

by from Plano, TX |

I recently completed a bankruptcy and was extremely nervous about purchasing a vehicle to replace my 11 year old car. Sandal, as well as the finance team, made my experience the best one I have ever had. Not only did they help me meet all the requirements I needed in my purchase, they helped me map out a plan to rebuild my credit and come back in two years to purchase a brand new truck. I purchased a beautiful 2007 Ford F150 extended cab with only 43k miles on it! In two years I will be certainly be back to get my brand new model truck! Thanks AutoNation Ford Frisco!

AutoNation Ford Frisco team very helpful

by from Allen, TX |

Had been looking for a pickup as a first vehicle for our son for a couple months. Even though we did not buy the first couple of vehicles we saw at their dealership, Randy kept on looking for a truck that he thought we would like. Labor day morning he called and informed us of a trade-in from the weekend that he thought we would want to check out. Needless to say, the truck was just what we had been looking for. Took ownership on Tuesday afternoon after it was checked out, minor repairs done, and detailed. Our 16 year old soon was really happy when he got home from football practice. Thanks to Randy and the entire AutoNation Ford Frisco team for all your help.

Positive Experience

by from Plano, TX |

We just went through the process of trading in our car and leasing a 2014 Escape and it was a very positive experience all the way around. We had been doing some internet searches/research on cars and had requested an appraisal on our previous car. Within a few hours Susan Kelly called to get more information on what kind of car we were looking for. She was never pushy but did follow up to see if I had any other questions. When we went to the dealership to look at cars, she was very helpful in finding the right car that best matched our needs/wants. When we started talking numbers, Susan was very responsive to our requirements and limitations on what we were willing to spend. Randy Wheyforth (the finance guy) was also very helpful and again not pushy at all (in my experience it is usually the finance person that rubs me the wrong way). As I said before, this was a very positive experience for us. We would definitely recommend the dealership.

stubb64

by from Chokoloskee Island, Florida |

Recently initiated a purchase via AutoNation's internet sales. My query was answered promptly and led to a day or two of net-based negotiations that culminated in a visit to the dealership in Frisco, Tx. My email salesman, Steve Mandrell, was courteous, and low-key. We bounced some figures back and forth for maybe 20 minutes and the deal was done. The F&I person was similarly pleasant and not pushy at all. I appreciated the easy-buy experience. All in all, I would do business with these folks again.

service disappointment

by from plano, tx |

I had a transmission installed at the dealership through a warranty company. After the repair was completed, the service advisor told me it was fixed and to drive it for 2 weeks while it adjusted. I drove off and it didn't work properly and almost caused an accident because the car wouldn't accelerate. I brought it back and was told that there was another part that needed to be replaced. Now the part is on back order for an unknown length of time. Ford is refusing to do the right thing and help me with a loaner while the car sits idle for over a month. This dealership is punishing me for using a warranty company even though they were paid for their labor on the repair. In order to get the service any other place would provide, they told me that I had to buy their $6,000 transmission. I have been to this dealership many times and bought my car from them so I'm very disappointed in the service department. They know my situation, agreed to perform the work, and are now hanging me out to dry.

September 16, 2014

Rock, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are always trying to improve our service. Our General Manager would like to help turn your negative experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (702) 570-0279 to discuss what we can do to help.

Great Expierence

by from Dallas, Texas |

Trading motor vehicles is an experience that many consumers dread and I am no exception, even though when I was younger I sold motor vehicles. My wife and I had been looking at new vehicles for several weeks as our Jeep ?s mileage had passed 120,000 even though mechanically the vehicle was in excellent condition. Even the tires were almost new. Thus trading was an option for us and not something mandatory. After spending numerous hours at several different dealerships we resorted to the internet and found several dealers with nice discounts on 2015 vehicles. That meant getting a reasonable trade in would most likely be a significant challenge. We already had ?trade in? values from some dealers plus the vehicle trade-in value from several internet search sites. Upon entering the AutoNation complex in Frisco, we were met my a very nice young man that not once talked down to us, wasn?t pushy or came off as a ?know it all?. At least we were on a good start for our ?adventure? in car trading. We ask to see three Explorers that were listed on the internet and having reasonably good discounts. One had been sold however two remained. That too added to this being a good start as some dealers advertise only one specific vehicle and tell you they are sorry but that vehicle ahs already been sold. We drove the vehicles and decided on one almost immediately. We made an offer in writing and were actually within a reasonable distance on the trade. After a short time , our counter offer to the company was accepted and we traded for a 2015 Explorer. While it does take a little time , have all of you ?homework? done before you go to the dealer and then make the dealer a reasonable officer, one that will he will, want to accept or at least come back with a close counter offer. The vehicle was prepped and made ready while we waited and we drove off in a short time in our 2015 Explorer. All of the staff was courteous and professional, and we were well pleased with out transaction. Our only down side was the offer made by the company for an extended warranty and continuing maintenance serve on the vehicle. I had already done research on Ford?s extended warranty plans from other Ford dealers and found a wide variance in prices for the same identical plans. Due to price ask by this dealership we decided against purchasing an extended service plans. We are most pleased with this purchase and can certainly recommend AutoNation and our salesman as being a place to go to look for a new vehicle.

September 9, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Ford Frisco look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great Overall Experienc thank you Perry

by from McKinney, Tx |

We were very pleased and surprised how easy our car buying experance went. I contribute this to Perry with his willingness make sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. Thanks, Derrick & Marilyn

September 8, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Derrick & Marilyn. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Vehicle Purchase

by from plano texas |

Susan Kelly was great to work with ! This is our 2nd car / truck purchase with Auto Nation.

certified pre-owned King Ranch F-150

by from Frisco, Texas |

from the moment i reached out online, Cody Coffey was awesome. All the way through the finish line. Very pleased with the service and the truck is immaculate to be 3 years old. So happy. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from them since 2001. I dont go there intending to buy specifically from there. I always have several options, many times even different brands, but have landed here as the final spot 3 times.

September 4, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Great Experience!!!

by from Plano, TX |

I was in search for a used car that better suit my growing family. We search many car lots and dealers until we found a Honda Civic we liked at AutoNation Ford Frisco I emailed them and got a very quick response and had an appointment to test drive before the day was out. We drove out to test drive it the next morning. We had a very specific budget and they worked with us to stay within that budget where other car lots wouldn't. Our experience with AutoNation Ford Frisco was great. Great customer service!

September 3, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!