AutoNation Ford Frisco

6850 Highway 121 @ Dallas Tollway North, Frisco, TX 75034

New 888-887-9831
Used 888-272-7187
Service 877-438-4929

The best options, the right price

by from The Colony, TX |

My company just recently relocated me from Spain. I had a Ford C-Max in Spain and was completely sure I wanted a C-Max or a Escape here. But I had a problem, being new to the US I didn't had a good credit history, not even a bad one, I just didn't have a credit history at all. These guys advised me really well and offered me a lease that, not only allowed me to buy the car I wanted (2014 Ford Escape) but did it in a way that's going to create a good credit history for me. Something that I'll be needing to be able to apply for credit cards, mortgage, etc. They made everything as easy as possible and I am now a happy owner and driver of a very good vehicle. If you are looking for a Ford, they have an impressive selection, excellent service and very good professionals. In fact, we are going to need a second car for my spouse and we think we are going to go back for a C-Max Hybrid!

Great sales people

by from Little elm tx |

Great customer service! Easy to buy from. Gave plenty of information so I felt good about my purchase. Explained every step of the way and follow through was outstanding. I would highly recommend going to buy your next ford there!!!

AutoNation Ford Frisco responded to this review

July 27, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Buying a used car

by from Frisco |

Great experience! Kacey was awesome on having everything in order for me when I arrived to test drive. They found other options for me quickly. Her knowledge was great and the service and friendliness from all made it a very pleasant experience. Highly recommend!! :)

Great car buying experience

by from Frisco, TX |

I purchased a vehicle about a month ago from Autonation Ford (Bankston) Kacey Young was great in helping me with everything that I needed and I didnt have a great credit history but the finance dept kept working until they found someone to finance me. I went in to sign the papers and was out within an hour. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Would highly recommend them.

marissa`s first csr

by from little elm texas |

Sean our salesman worked hard for this sale.He got the car my daughter wanted.She very happy with her new focus.

Autonation Ford Frisco my new Car 2012 VW Passat

by from Addison, TX |

I contacted Steve Mandrell at Autonation Ford Frisco about a Toyota Camry I had found online. He immediately emailed me a credit app to complete online days before I went in. The Camry had sold however he had several upscale cars for me to look at. I was sold on the 2012 VW Passat! Financing was a breeze and payments were hundreds lower that I anticipated. I would recommend anyone thinking about purchasing a car to first check these guys out. Located right off 121 and DNT.

Great Service/Great Buying Process

by from Frisco, Texas |

Had to buy my daughter a car...she has earned it...Cheerleader, Stright A's, and a really good person. Went to Auto Nation in Frisco, TX...Slaes lady was excellent and very caring...understood our needs and after just looking at a few cars we were sold...Highly recommend Auto Nation! She loves her Mustang!

Good car buying in the Texas heat!

by from Lucas, Texas |

Found a truck I liked on line and was contacted by the internet sales department on my request. Got to the dealer and Steve was there and ready to talk as soon as I arrived at my appointment time. We negotiated the price and terms, and even when we did not get everything we asked for, Steve was great. Bought the truck and it is nothing but love.

Sal & Jay Great Job w/ an Impossible Budget

by from Prosper |

I can't remember the last time walking onto a car lot with lower expectations based on budget. Sal and Jay bent over backwards to help us buy two cars this past week and it wasn't easy. We are very happy with our Ford Focus and Kia Borrego and will return when it's time to buy again!

Excellent buying experience

by from Little Elm, TX |

Knowledgeable sales force, excellent inventory, nice facilities and very helpful staff. Salman was very personable, and helped us get exactly the vehicle we wanted.