AutoNation Ford Frisco

6850 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034

New 888-887-9831 New 888-887-9831
Used 888-272-7187 Used 888-272-7187
Service 877-438-4929 Service 877-438-4929

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

AutoNation Ford Survey

by from McKinney, TX |

I have now bought 3 cars from AutoNation Ford. Every experience has been superb. Tom is one of the best sales rep I have ever dealt with. Ford could not have a more professional person on staff.

Typical Car Salesman expectations

by from Denver, Colorado |

I contacted the internet dept. at this dealership to request a CarFax report for a listed vehicle. The carfax offered on the listing was not a free carfax report, but a Customer paid report. I requested to check the availability of the vehicle & also requested the dealerships link or copy of their Carfax report so that I didn't have to pay for it, since I was only inquiring about the truck. Well, I was contacted 4 different times by the salesman, I never received the carfax report, nor was I offered an opportunity to discuss the details I requested from this salesman, so I informed him that I was no longer interested in discussing the vehicle, so he then started to contact me about OTHER vehicles offered at their dealership at a significantly higher price than the vehicle I had originally inquired about. I had already advised him that I was not interested in ANY vehicles from this dealership as a result of his old fashioned Car Salesman approach.

Love playing to play yo - yo game

by from Mansfield tx |

Won't honor the price what they qutoe Saw an ad on the internet for a truck for Place a hold on the internet to reservations the vehicle Auto nation. Took my 250 deposit Went to the dealer Was information the vehicle have been sold to someone else Ask to speak to manage and they wanna sell me another one

Hawk was great!!

by from Plano, texas |

I'm very pleased with your facility. We'll certainly be back. Hawk was super. Excellent customer service..great personality. He made me feel that he cared about my problem and took care of me fast!! Thanks

Go to Scott Alter Jr, he will make it happen.

by from Fort Worth , TX |

My purchase was very simple, Scott Alter was incredibly humble, polite, and honest. I have purchased many new cars in the past and I was very pleased with dealing with him directly. He showed real concern and exemplary customer service skills.

Great service, pleasure to work with

by from lewisville, TX |

I leased a 2016 Ford Fusion with Auto Nation Ford Frisco. I was very impressed with the personal service I received from Scott Alter Sr & Scott Alter Jr. They were both very knowledgeable, helpful, personable. The finance manager was great. I never felt uncomfortable or felt like I was being oversold or talked into purchasing anything. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. It was the best car buying experience I've experienced.

Great services

by from Dallas, Texas |

We came on to buy a truck. They the most amazing deals which could not have been beaten by any other dealers that we visited. The process was easy and within a couple of hours we were able to bring the truck back home! I would highly recommend coming to these guys when buying a new vehicle.

Very easy process.

by from Prosper, TX |

Scott Alter was excellent to deal with. Auto Nation made the process very quick and easy.

Great Experience at Auto Nation Ford in Frisco, TX

by from Frisco, TX |

Very pleased with the buying experience at Auto Nation Ford in Frisco. Our salesperson Christoper McHale was a pleasure. We felt he had our best interest in mind and walked us through what can be a very frustrating experience. I will definitely buy more cars from Auto Nation Ford and Chris McHale.

extremely fair

by from Frisco, Tx |

They took longer than they thought they should have to change oil, etc. They made my wait worth my while. Thanks Hunter!