AutoNation Ford Frisco

Used 888-272-7187
Service 877-438-4929

Best Buying Experience

by from Lewisville, Texas |

Obtaining my Escape from AutoNation has been the very best buying experience I have ever had. Sal, the gentleman helping me, was polite, knowledgeable, and most important, he LISTENED to me! When I went in I thought I was going to have to buy a car I didn't particularly want simply because it had a feature I needed. With Sal's guidance I learned I had other options. If I ever need another vehicle I'll go back to AutoNation!

Service was Great!

by from Frisco, Texas |

Everybody is so nice, kind, and concentrate. I had to bring my two babies with me to get service done on our family car, they were fast and got us out of there in record time. I could not have been happier!

AutoNation Ford in Frisco (121)

by from Plano, TX |

Yesterday I went there without an appointment, and a lot of things to do to my car. I was attended by Marco and when he said they'll have it ready that same day I did not believed him, because there were many cars ahead of mine. They gave me a ride home and in 3 hours they called me that the car was ready. Customer service for this dealership is impressive. I will recommend them to everyone. I drive a company car, but as soon as I have to buy a car it will be from them.

Wow! What a great experience

by from Rowlett, TX |

From start to finish, this has been the best experience I've ever had. Perry, Jay and the rest of the staff were in constant communication about where we were in the loan process. They went above and beyond in securing the best deal for me. Thanks everyone!

AutoNation Frisco chg'd my mind about Ford dealers

by from Frisco, Texas |

Cheyne sold us my Mustang, which is the first car in a long time that I truly love. The entire buying experience, start to finish, was pleasant and hassle-free. Cheyne is the only sales person I have ever recommended to friends and family members. David in Service is on top of maintenance as well as the recent performance upgrades to my car. (Thanks, too, Brad F!) Can't be more pleased! My only recommendation regards the Service waiting area. It is open and subject to noise, for those of us who work during wait time.

Best Dealership!!!!!

by from Plano, TX |

I recently completed a bankruptcy and was extremely nervous about purchasing a vehicle to replace my 11 year old car. Sandal, as well as the finance team, made my experience the best one I have ever had. Not only did they help me meet all the requirements I needed in my purchase, they helped me map out a plan to rebuild my credit and come back in two years to purchase a brand new truck. I purchased a beautiful 2007 Ford F150 extended cab with only 43k miles on it! In two years I will be certainly be back to get my brand new model truck! Thanks AutoNation Ford Frisco!

AutoNation Ford Frisco responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Thank you, Mike. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

AutoNation Ford Frisco team very helpful

by from Allen, TX |

Had been looking for a pickup as a first vehicle for our son for a couple months. Even though we did not buy the first couple of vehicles we saw at their dealership, Randy kept on looking for a truck that he thought we would like. Labor day morning he called and informed us of a trade-in from the weekend that he thought we would want to check out. Needless to say, the truck was just what we had been looking for. Took ownership on Tuesday afternoon after it was checked out, minor repairs done, and detailed. Our 16 year old soon was really happy when he got home from football practice. Thanks to Randy and the entire AutoNation Ford Frisco team for all your help.

Positive Experience

by from Plano, TX |

We just went through the process of trading in our car and leasing a 2014 Escape and it was a very positive experience all the way around. We had been doing some internet searches/research on cars and had requested an appraisal on our previous car. Within a few hours Susan Kelly called to get more information on what kind of car we were looking for. She was never pushy but did follow up to see if I had any other questions. When we went to the dealership to look at cars, she was very helpful in finding the right car that best matched our needs/wants. When we started talking numbers, Susan was very responsive to our requirements and limitations on what we were willing to spend. Randy Wheyforth (the finance guy) was also very helpful and again not pushy at all (in my experience it is usually the finance person that rubs me the wrong way). As I said before, this was a very positive experience for us. We would definitely recommend the dealership.

stubb64

by from Chokoloskee Island, Florida |

Recently initiated a purchase via AutoNation's internet sales. My query was answered promptly and led to a day or two of net-based negotiations that culminated in a visit to the dealership in Frisco, Tx. My email salesman, Steve Mandrell, was courteous, and low-key. We bounced some figures back and forth for maybe 20 minutes and the deal was done. The F&I person was similarly pleasant and not pushy at all. I appreciated the easy-buy experience. All in all, I would do business with these folks again.

service disappointment

by from plano, tx |

I had a transmission installed at the dealership through a warranty company. After the repair was completed, the service advisor told me it was fixed and to drive it for 2 weeks while it adjusted. I drove off and it didn't work properly and almost caused an accident because the car wouldn't accelerate. I brought it back and was told that there was another part that needed to be replaced. Now the part is on back order for an unknown length of time. Ford is refusing to do the right thing and help me with a loaner while the car sits idle for over a month. This dealership is punishing me for using a warranty company even though they were paid for their labor on the repair. In order to get the service any other place would provide, they told me that I had to buy their $6,000 transmission. I have been to this dealership many times and bought my car from them so I'm very disappointed in the service department. They know my situation, agreed to perform the work, and are now hanging me out to dry.

AutoNation Ford Frisco responded to this review

September 16, 2014

Rock, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are always trying to improve our service. Our General Manager would like to help turn your negative experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (702) 570-0279 to discuss what we can do to help.