William Mizell Ford

330 Hwy 25 North, Waynesboro, GA 30830

New 866-906-9892 New 866-906-9892
Used 888-347-1465 Used 888-347-1465
Service 888-783-1384 Service 888-783-1384

One of Augusta's largest selections and with 100's of great reviews online.

The Best Dealer in the south !!!!!

by from martinez |

Great overall experience !!!! We came home with a new addition to the family !!!! a brand new 2015 ford explorer !!! i would recommend william mizell ford to any and everone !!!!

Free oil change

by from Swainsboro, Georgia |

The service was acceptable, the place was very busy

Great Service!!

by from millen, ga |

the day before i went i went online to mizell website looking at their use cars and i spotted what i was looking for so i put in my application on line and the next morning i was call to come. when i got their the workers where real nice. i showed them the suv i wanted some we went for a test drive and i loved it. in bout 15-25 mins i was approved.

April 29, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great service

by from Midville, Ga. 30441 |

I brought a 2015 Ford feista. The saleman was great.yes I would recommend to my family and friends.and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Professional, friendly dealership

by from Augusta, Ga |

I recently purchased a used Honda Civic. My experience was very pleasant! Wonderful staff!! Everyone made me feel welcome and that my purchase was important. The only area I was disappointed in was the service department. My appointment was made promptly. I arrived at my appointment on time but was informed it was going to be longer than expected. I don't live in the area. I travel to Waynesboro to receive services for my special needs son. I'm very limited with my time!! The staff was very friendly!! I returned to the dealership without hearing from my service writer only 2 find my car on the lot. He had no idea! He spoke with the mechanic briefly, gave me the great news of no problems!! However, I would have loved more info on the condition of my car such as brake life, tire wear, etc. I left there without any info other than the oil change. As a female it would have benefited me to know more. My experience didn't encourage me to use the dealership for my service needs. Overall my experience with the staff at Mizell was great!! I would definitely recommend Mizell to a friend!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to hear that we could be of such help and we look forward to seeing you again down the road!

Patricia

by from Swainsboro, Ga |

We purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 and the salesman, Charles Wright was great. The service and atmosphere very good and helpful, they really please there customers.

On time and Right

by from Louisville, Ga |

F150 crew FX4 2013 service was prompt and done right!!

April 1, 2016

We're always happy to help our customers at William Mizell Ford. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

great service

by from Millen,Ga. |

the staff is very nice. They take their time to make sure my car is running in condtion.THE price is very reasonable.They make sure your a happy customer.

April 1, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and William Mizell Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great Service

by from Midville, Ga |

I was very pleased with the shopping experience and our salesman at Mizell Ford. Also, I believe they have one of the best service departments in the area.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of William Mizell Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Excellent service

by from Grovetown, ga |

We were extremely please with Russell F. dedication with business. We traveled over 45 mins to look at trucks and this was the best choice ever woth the best deal. Thank you for everything!