William Mizell Ford

330 Hwy 25 North, Waynesboro, GA 30830

New 866-906-9892
Used 888-347-1465
Service 888-783-1384

One of Augusta's largest selections and with 100's of great reviews online.

Best Dealership Ever

by from Waynesboro, GA |

In my 35 years experience, no dealership has exceeded Mizell Ford in excellence. From William and through the sales and service, it just does not get any better.

Great Buying Experience

by from Augusta, GA |

My buying experience at William Mizell Ford was fantastic. Huge inventory, nice facility, and most importantly, good people. I worked with Russell Folger, and he was the best ... no pressure, friendly, knowledgeable, and a strong faith. Russell identified various incentives and promotions to help keep pricing [comparatively] low. I would definitely recommend Russell and William Mizell Ford to anyone in the Augusta area looking to buy a vehicle.

Customer #1

by from Waynesboro, GA |

We celebrate 50 years in buisness because of companies like Mizell Ford that go the extra distance to satify the customers. They provide the highest quality of customer service each time we purchase a truck or service a truck. My phone call to achieve a new vehicle or service an existing truck is always followed by excellent service in a very timely manner. Mr. Mizell has the perfect plan for executing the sales and services by having an excellent staff and always keeping the customer #1.

great service

by from hephzibah, GA |

The Ford dealership in Waynesboro was very easy to work with. Mickey Stewart was professional, and treated me with respect. This dealership is a credit to Ford. I was very happy with my vehicle ,thanks to Mickey I've gotten the hang of using it, he was very helpful in all areas ,in helping me buy this car. sincerely, Catherine Cato

Great Customer Service for the most part.

by from Rincon, Georgia |

The only negative thing about my experience was that when I went to the prescheduled meeting to see the vehicle I'd asked about the sales manager had taken it home the night before and not brought it back. One of my biggest pet peeves is when dealers use every vehicle on the lot as their personal vehicle. In this case it probably cost them the sale because I bought the next vehicle I saw which was at the dealer I went to immediately after leaving William Mizell. David Lang provided the best customer service anyone could have asked for and he was very apologetic given the aforementioned circumstances. I felt bad for David as it was out of his control. I would definitely contact David again in the future for my car buying needs.

Honest Friendly Sale Staff

by from Louisville, GA |

Mickey, Jeremy and J.D. worked very hard to earn my business. They offered me a fair trade in value on my vehicle and got my paperwork completed very quickly. Mickey has sold multiple cars to my wife and I (as well as my family) and has always been honest and easy to work with. I will be back to see Mickey in a few years when my wife needs a new vehicle.

Worth the trip!

by from Louvale, Georgia |

After searching for about 3 months online, I found what I thought might be just the car I was looking for. I talked with Mickey Stewart on the phone and he sent me a video of the vehicle. Since I live a little over 4 hours away, I wanted to be sure it was what I wanted before I made the drive. Mickey was very accommodating and eager to answer my questions. When we arrived, the car was sitting out front waiting for us to test drive. Sammy Anderson filled out the paper work and we were on our way home a short while later. It was well worth the trip! I did not feel pressured at all. I have recently left several dealerships because the salesmen were more interested in selling a car than satisfying the customer. At William Mizell Ford, they understand if its what the customer wants, they will get the sell!

Great dealership, fair prices and friendly people

by from ScrevenCo., GA |

We contacted this dealership looking for a specific type of vehicle with fairly narrow parameters in miles, transmission, size, year and price. They didn't have exactly what we wanted at first, but promised to keep an eye out for us. The two days later, David Lang (the one we dealt with the entire time) called us and said that they had taken in a vehicle on trade late the evening before and it was what we were looking for. We went to see it, and he was correct, it was the truck we wanted. We went in, he sat down with us to discuss price, gave the numbers to the finance manager, and a short time later, we had a truck! This dealership was amazing in all aspects, from the play area for our kids while we waited, to the hot popcorn for them to snack on. Everyone was nice, friendly, and helpful. They went above and beyond to help us get a vehicle that we wanted and could afford. I recommend this dealership to anyone in the area looking to buy a new car or truck.

Best buying experience ever!

by from Augusta, GA |

Overall great experience. Would recommend to friends and family. Chad and staff were helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend them to friends, family, and any car shopper. I will definitely buy again.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Statesboro Ga |

Russell Folger was a kind and considerate salesman. We enjoyed working out a great deal on our new Ford Taurus. I would recommend Russell and William. Mizell Ford to all who are looking for a painless car buying experience.

All Smiles Over Here!!!

by from Augusta, GA |

We really appreciate the team at William Mizell Ford for their wonderful customer service. We felt like they truly helped us purchase the car that we wanted & not try to talk us into buying just anything on the lot--just to make a sale. Sean Hartfield is a great salesman. He listened to our needs & helped come through for us. This is our first Ford purchase & we are truly glad we purchased from William Mizell Ford.