Quality Chevrolet Escondido

1550 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029

New 888-439-1241
Used 888-437-1933
Service 888-239-1292

We Sell "YES!!" We get it done better than anyone else, promise.

Quality Chevrolet - great service from Lori Rios

by from Escondido, CA |

I am a return customer and had the pleasure of working with Lori Rios again, whom I will only allow to sell me a vehicle. Her willingness to provide me with answers (in what seemed like before I was able to ask them) was very comforting and assuring. She is the first sales person that I felt cared about what I wanted, and not what was simply in the best interest of her. She has gained my loyalty and hope she remains at Quality Chevrolet in Escondido, CA. I will follow her anywhere. Thanks Lori.

Quickly found just what we wanted & drove it home!

by from Escondido, CA |

We set out early on a Saturday morning with a plan to look around at what was on the lot and maybe test drive a couple different vehicles particularly a Chevy Cruze or if those were too costly for our budget then perhaps a Sonic. Out other vehicle is a Sonic and it's a great car. When we scanned the lot there was this one red beauty, a Cruze, and the price was fantastic. Then of all the things to happen the very nice (and no pressure) sales rep we started speaking with turned out to be a neighbor so we figured this purchase was meant to be! We absolutely love our new Cruze! Thanks so much, Susan Riley!

Service over the phone and email!

by from San diego |

They seem Egan to have my business , except for the fact that all the price via Internet were not what it seems! Felt with a deal in minisota and there were horrible so my experience so far with cars.com is very unsatisfactory ! Thumbs Down !

Lori was AWESOME! Treated us like family!

by from Murrieta |

Lori, was exceptional!!! We chose Quality Chevrolet because of Lori OUTSTANDING customer service. We live in Murrieta and we drove down to Escondido to order/purchase the Stingray from her. She goes above and beyond to help us and kept us informed of the status of our cars. She is awesome!

Quality Chevrolet Escondido responded to this review

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your patronage it is greatly appreciated.

Great Dealership, Great Service

by from Vista, California |

Your staff always provide excellent service! I have my vehicles serviced exclusively at your dealership. My next purchase will definitely be at your dealership. Please let your entire staff know I appreciate how I am treated when I come in. Thanks...Jeff Dunn, Vista, Ca.

Great service

by from California, San Marcos |

I went I to do an oil change and the service staff Juan notice a leak from the antifreeze. Every nice and good working person.

Excellent service

by from Escondido California |

This was NOT my first experiance purchasing a new vehicle from QUALITY CHEVROLET and once again PAUL BRINKMAN very professional made my purchase process go smooth and easy . I sure will recommend QUALITY CHEVROLET to my family and friends, BUT there is a very important area the dealership needs to improve ASAP. The quality of the auto photos is very poor, it's hard to consetrate on the auto you are interested when you have other cars next to and behind or a construction company in the background. I really suggest changing the photo shoot area. THANX.

Service was great however purchase process long

by from Escondido, Calif |

Worked with a experienced and very nice sales associate, final price of car was very acceptable! Sales associate went extra mile to pick up my trade-in from my home!

Great service, great staff, great techicans

by from Escondido, Ca |

Chad was very helpful, he looked up what I needed fixed on the car and made sure the technicians did the work in a timely manner, Chad also went out of his way when my ride's car needed a jump and he jumped the car without hesitation. Thank you Chad. Thank you to the Quality staff for taking care of my car

Great purchasing experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I had a great, no hassle sales experience from Lori. She was courteous and professional and answered all the questions that I had. I didn't feel subjected to 'high pressure' sales tactics which I was expecting to experience, instead it was a pleasant process from beginning to end.

Great staff!! Friendly & Helpful.

by from Escondido, CA |

Susan was great! I knew the exact truck I wanted, and she helped me find it. She was open and honest, and I felt like she had my best interests at heart.