Britain Chevrolet Cadillac

4495 E. Interstate 30 Frontage Road, Greenville, TX 75402

New 877-438-6050
Used 877-438-2029
Service 866-690-8048

Join us for our Grand Opening Celebration July 18-19!

Great Servive Knowledgable People

by from Greenville, Texas |

The customer service representative Tracey Allen is confident, welcoming and very knowledgeable of both the customer and the vehicles being serviced. Never once was the a doubt that my vehicle, and my safety were of the upmost concerns. I will never even think about purchasing, or servicing my vehicle from anywhere else

March 11, 2015

Thank you Ronald for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Tracey took great care of you. Please enjoy your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Great Service, Very clean and welcoming.

by from Irving TX |

No matter what reason I come to Britain Chevrolet, the Sales Team, Service Dept, always treat me as if I was their only customer. It's truly a pleasure doing business with them ALL!

March 11, 2015

Thank you Candi for taking the time to review our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Thank you again for your business!

Prompt accurate service

by from Greenville, Texas |

Took care of what I needed plus caught that my oil needed to be changed and did that. Everything's cool!

March 11, 2015

Thank you Richard for taking the time to review our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future!

Great service department and personnel

by from Greenville, Texas |

My experience with the Service Department and the service manager was first rate. Tracey was a real pleasure as well. First class dealership all the way. Richard Sampson

March 11, 2015

Thank you Richard for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Tracey took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

Friendly and Honest

by from Greenville, Texas |

Mike Donahoe was friendly and honest with my questions. Once we decided what I needed the settling on the price was prompt and fair. In fact the environment of Britain personnel was a warm feeling.

March 11, 2015

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Mike took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Mansfield, Texas |

Mike Donahue worked hard to find what we wanted. I don't make decisions easily and he gave me room to make my decisions. Excellent Salesman!

March 11, 2015

Thank you Wayne for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Mike took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

every thing was very clean, people were friendly

by from Paris Texas |

Janna was wonderful, made us very comfortable, answered any questions we had, explained how everything worked. took time to make sure we were comfortable with the car.

March 11, 2015

Thank you Michael for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Janna took great care of you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

New auto purchase

by from Greenville TX |

Richard Lundy did an excelent job working with me and all of his efforts are very much appreciated by me.

March 11, 2015

Thank you Clyde for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Richard took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

Great service department

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

We have always received good service and excellent work from your service department. We would highly recommend you to anyone.

March 11, 2015

Thank you Linda for taking the time to review our dealership! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you for your next oil change!

Excellent!

by from Greenville, Texas |

Tracy Allen goes out of her way to help her customers. She's friendly and seems to really care about costumer satisfaction.

March 11, 2015

Thank you Doyle for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Tracy took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

Great service, clean facility

by from Greenville, Texas |

My experience at the dealership was great! Couldn't be any happier with the purchase of my vehicle! And the service was very welcoming and friendly :)

March 11, 2015

Thank you Maria for taking the time to review our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!