Britain Chevrolet Cadillac

4495 E. Interstate 30 Frontage Road, Greenville, TX 75402

New 877-438-6050
Used 877-438-2029
Service 866-690-8048

Join us for our Grand Opening Celebration July 18-19!

Greta experience

by from Greenville, TX |

Jeff Blain and Scott Monroe were both fantastic. Jeff handled my custom corvette stingray order since it was placed and kept me updated at every opportunity. When the vehicle came in the experience was great and have recommended people to them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks Jeff and Scott for making this a wonderful experience.

August 4, 2014

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Jeff and Scott took great care of you. Enjoy your new Stingray and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your business!

Customized service

by from Dallas, Tx |

Staff held vehicle for me to drive from out of town to purchase. They expedited purchase process and away I went with my new corvette!

Great service

by from Greenville, TX |

Everyone was very pleasant, I had made the appt the day before to be there at 7am. I arrived , they were ready for me, and had the Power steering motor replaced in about 1.5 hours. They even washed my car and windows and vacuumed the inside!! A nice touch.

Accomodation

by from Greenville, Texas 75401 |

I had an eye exam scheduled around my visit and Eric and the staff were very good about getting us there and back while the car was in the shop.

Great experience

by from Greenville, TX |

This was my first time buying a new vehicle and Steve Ragan was very helpful. During the process I never felt taken advantage of or hassled. Excellent customer service from Steve and the entire Britain Chevrolet staff.

great service

by from Greenville, Tx |

they were great. my appointment was at 9:00 and I was there at 8:57 they took my car. I went to the waiting room with a nice tv, and at 9:45 it was ready for the road again. Thanks.

September 1, 2014

Thank you Wesley for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that we got you in on time and got your service done quickly. Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Debbie S

by from Greenville, Tx |

Fast service, great price and a free car wash. I was impressed and I told everyone in my office. Great experience.

September 1, 2014

Thank you Debbie for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Outstanding Service Department-Britain Chevrolet

by from Greenville, TX |

Love this place! Drop off truck. Get ride back to office. Call to check on truck. Ready, but getting a wash! Nice. Get ride back to Dealership. All 5 of the guys in our office use Britain for Service! Service writers and management know you by name and vehicle. Doesn't happen in Plano.

September 1, 2014

Thank you Phil for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you take advantage of our service programs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Thank you again for your business!

Great Service Center

by from Greenville, Texas |

The service center employees are very friendly and efficient. Tracy had great follow-up and the service center manager, Jimmy, always makes it a point to greet me.

August 5, 2014

Thank you Beverly for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Tracy and Jimmy took great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

best deal in the USA on new stingray! no hassles!

by from dallas, texas |

doing business with jeff and scott was a breeze. i bought a sonic last december. i ordered my stingray at about the same time. jeff kept me updated with the status of the order and was always available to answer any questions i had. taking delivery of my new stingray was a breeze. i live in prosper, texas, but the drive is worth it. i will continue to do business with britain because i get the best deal with no sales hassles. thanks!

August 5, 2014

Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Jeff and Scott took great care of you during both the purchase of your Sonic and your Stingray. We hope you enjoy the vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for making the drive from Prosper!

Britain chevrolet

by from Greenville Texas |

Truly the best car buying experience I have ever been a part of! Great dealership, great GM and sales person, great price, no surprises, and the fastest start to finish process I have ever experienced!

August 5, 2014

Thank you Jeff for reviewing our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great, speedy vehicle purchase! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your business!