Weseloh Chevrolet

5335 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

Great Car, Great Knowledgable Salesmen.

by from Oceanside CA |

The process of looking and buying a new car was made too easy with the Help of Oscar and Carmine. They were readily available to assist me with the car that I was interested in ( Chevy Volt ) and they knew everything about them. It was only a few minutes after I arrived that I was out on the road for a test drive. After how impressed I was with the volt, the buying process was very smooth. Though I did not have the best credit, Carmine still gave me the best deal possible. My wife and I are very happy with the car, and with the attention that Carmine and Oscar provided to us. During the pricing process, we took a day to think about it, and not once did we feel pressured. Very professional and honest salesman at this location. Definitely has that family run company feel to it. I highly recommend Weseloh Carlsbad for your next car purchase. They will take very good care of you as they did with My wife and I. Will definitely buy my next car from them again.

Amazing Dealership, and Staff

by from carlsbad, Ca |

I have now bought 2 vehicles from Weseloh Chevy in the last year. Both have been with the same sales person, Ben Pendleton. From start to finish he was great, the up front pricing and knowledge about the vehicles set them apart from other dealerships. I have reffered my family and friends to the dealership and Ben as well. I would encourage anyone to go to Weseloh Chevy first before anywhere else.

Amazing salesperson, staff..

by from Solana Beach, CA |

When a life altering event such as a unplanned car accident happens...you need a really super devoted staff..my salesperson Oscar..caring..knowledgeable ..prompt..super great..Walli in collision..Kyle.. others as well..so to have a "team" be so good..beyond being in good hands..my days with Weseloh began with my little Saturn years ago and now my new Chevy..trust..dependable..caring..professional..and nice..what else could I ask for..so grateful..thanks Oscar..you made it all happen...

My sales experience at Weseloh was great.

by from Oceanside, Ca |

I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Spark at Weseloh Chevrolet and had a wonderful experience in the process. The salesperson, "Luc" Lucarelli, was knowledgable, efficient, personable, and wonderful to work with. I would recommend him and the sales team at Weseloh to anyone. The Spark is a great car, and Luc made sure I had the right one for me.

Easy process, hassle free, no games.

by from san diego, ca |

"Luke" is awesome. Researched beforehand, came prepared with a quote and car in mind. Left with what I wanted, at what I wanted.

Best experience I have ever had!

by from Encinitas,ca |

I found the truck I wanted online and printed there weekend sale ad. Upon arriving I met Michael "Luke" Lucarelli. Luke looked at my ad, said that's a good deal(which it was) and we were off for a test drive. Instantly we were both in love with the truck. Now Luke is a Chevy guy at a Chevy dealership and he was good natured and honest. So we made the deal, he saved me more money off my already good deal and I left with the impression gool ol Luke might just be getting himself a Dodge Ram in the future. Go there find this guy tell him what you want and he will make it happen. Thanks buddy, I plan on sending everyone I know your way.

Awsome service at weseloh chevy

by from san diego ca |

Juan carvajal my agent was great easy to talk to straight foward made everything easy and snapy for me beeing a new time buyer explained everything didnt leave me with any douts

2014 Chevy Spark LS

by from Carlsbad Ca |

The Weseloh family is amazing! They all work together to do everything possible to make buying a vehicle fast, easy and understandable!

Amazing!!!

by from Carlsbad,CA |

My husband and I came in looking for a truck at a reasonable price after being bombarded at a Toyota dealership.From the second we walked through the door we were welcomed with warm smiles and customer service,I've worked retail the past 3 years and you can tell when someone is trying to make a sale or they're there to genuinely help you.My husband and I told Rich what we were looking for and he sat us down and got straight to work,he showed us the perfect truck for our family that was well in our budget.From filling out paper work to financing Weseloh Chevrolet.Carlsbad went over and beyond for us and we are completely thankful for them.I recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle!

by from Oceanside, ca |

Mr. Carvajal Thank you for taking time and work with me helping me to get a new Chevy cruze. I love the car. I am using the car for almost a week, and it is really what I want. Thank you again to direct me in what I really need at that time. Carolina Guerrero