Weseloh Chevrolet

5335 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

Great service

by from Oceanside, Ca |

Great service and experience. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to look at this place first.

Warrentee above and beyond

by from Carlsbad CA |

My experience in purchasing my Volt was excellent. Recently I had a charging cord problem. When I arrived at to the dealer the salesman not only arranged authorization under warrentee, but took the charge cord out of his personal Volt so that I could use it while my replacement cord was on order. I have always received the very highest customer service. I these days of Corporate customer service indifference, it is refreshing to find a family owned business that values their customers.

Fred Wright, Master at Customer Satisfaction

by from Rancho Mirage, CA |

This is the 3rd Corvette we have purchased from Weseloh. The first two were from Rick McConaghy, a personal friend. The third was from Fred Wright, recommended by Rick. We would like to commend Fred on an exceptionally great customer experience. Every aspect of the sales transaction, which took several weeks because it was a special order and Corvette Museum Delivery. Fred's technical knowledge about the Corvette was instrumental in our choosing the correct options. His customer relations expertise was key in crafting a win-win deal. Finally, his communications and follow-up skills exceeded expectations. We will definitely recommend Fred and Weseloh to others. We hole Fred is recognized for making a completely satisfied customer. Bob and Jan Keck

ANN SCOTT

by from carlsbad, calif |

richard was the most informed, non-pushy car sales person i have ever dealt with. he has a great sense of humor and really cares about customer satisfaction. i have already given his name to one of my friends who want to buy a new suv. i recommended richard and the trax. it was a pleasant experience. ann scott

Awesome Chevy Spark EV named 'Sharky' - purchased!

by from Solana Beach, CA |

My mother and I had a great time leasing our first electric car (since christened 'Sharky') from this dealership (where my now 68 year old father first bought his car oh so long ago). We walked in expecting the same spiel we got at a bunch of other dealerships, and a hover-salesman to go along with it. We were wrong. We had a great time talking with Curtis Cheeley - it felt like a casual chat, not the 'are you gonna buy it, my manager is making stressed out' ordeal we went through at other dealerships. Not only was the car great, with torque so amazing I now remember what torque actually is but they beat the lease price of other electric cars by a good amount!

Great Service...Great Car Buying Experience

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Curtis Cheely really was generous with his time. He explained the Chevy Volt and all of the issues around purchasing and operating an electric vehicle as well as how to obtain the incentives offered by the State and Feds. You completely get the feeling that Curtis is there for the clients and willing to do whatever it takes to help them. Weseloh Chevrolet's finance person, Santiago, was equally as helpful in wrapping up the process. I never felt pressured to buy anything extra that I didn't want. He was very respectful of my time and also a true professional. Curtis and his team made the car buying experience a delight. I can say I really enjoyed the experience.

PRESIDENT

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Just had some body work done on my GMC Envoy SUV. work was excellent and customer service was top notch. I would go back for future work.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Carlsbad California |

The best car buying experience ever. Richard the salesman helped me a lot and went out of his way to make sure that I got the best deal possible. Everyone there was very knowledgeable and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car. The next car I buy will definitely be from this place.

Buying Experience

by from Carlsbad, CA |

I had a very pleasant buying experience. I only had to deal with Jim and he gave me the best price up front without all the hassle of the back and forth negotiating.

dealer

by from oceanside |

Had a beautiful experience here and no problems what so ever. Didnt low ball my trade in car like other dealers and shops. Gave a great deal on my new truck and took car of everything for me. One of the better places i've been to get a car!