Hoehn Buick GMC Cadillac

Hoehn Buick GMC Cadillac

5334 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 888-443-6511
Used 866-808-4394

World class for everyone!

Great customer service

by from Vista Ca |

I brought my SRX in for noises and rough steering with my front axel. what I was told by Escondido Cadillac rep, was the struts could be failing but its was not in need of repairs at this time and to bring it on my next scheduled service and he will look at it again. Problem is that the noise and feel of my front wheels where still present and only got worse as time went on. I could no longer wait till the next service. So I decided to take it to the Hoen Cadillac dealership in Carlsbad, for servicing. Dan greeted me as I pulled into the parking lot. I explained the problem. After reviewing my vehicle information he told me that my bumper to bumper had just ended, but because I brought it in for the same issue before the warranty expired and kept the service report from Escondido Cadillac, he would be able to get my repairs covered even though the warranty had expired, with a low deductible fee of $50-100. When I called later to check up on my SRX, Dan had good news for me. Turns out it was another part that was faulty and is fully covered with no expense out of my pocket. He had the car washed and ready for me when I arrived to pick it up later that day after work. Think I've just found a reliable dealership to service my SRX from now on. Thanks again Dan.

Hoehn Buick GMC Cadillac - Love our new SRX!

by from Vista, CA |

Love our new SRX! The staff at Hoehn was professional, well informed and helpful. We would definitely go back.

Excellent service as usual

by from Rancho Santa Fe |

I brought my Cadillac in recently for some repairs under warranty. The service was excellent and they provided my a great loaner car since it was going to take some time. Their facilities and amenities are excellent and they are always very friendly and professional. My car was returned immaculately cleaned as always.

Excellent personalized service!

by from Encinitas, CA |

It's amazing how first impressions stick with you. We visited many car dealerships and were less than impressed with our first impressions of salespersons, showrooms, attitudes. When we went to Hoehn Cadillac in Carlsbad, the first person we met....with a smile...was Scott, our salesperson. We were specific in our wants and needs in a new car and Scott went to work. It took a little while to find our exact specifications but the perfect car was found. The interior, exterior, buttons, dials, etc on the SRX were explained to us as we were looking for our new car. Scott stayed in touch with us throughout the process with no strong arm tactics. He was professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about our car. Upon delivery, he went over every thing about the car and encouraged us to give him a call with any questions we may have had. Sales manager was very friendly and helpful. Great staff. Thanks Hoehn, we ae happy happy customers!

Hoehn's VIP service doesn't stop after the sale.

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Hoehn continues to amaze me! They go above and beyond on taking care of their past customers. Always a VIP even after the sale!

MY HEROES !!!

by from Rancho Santa Fe, CA |

I wandered in at 3 o'clock on a Friday to have my Cadillac's window (which had slipped into the door) repaired. By 4:30 I was finished!! I still can't believe how lucky I was and how well they took care of me so close to quitting time. Thank you, thank you Hoehn Carlsbad.

A very good experience

by from Northern San Diego county |

We were looking for a new car and after checking out 7 different brands that were on our list we decided on a Cadillac. We went back to Hoehn Cadillac. We took a test drive and talked to the salesman and told him what we wanted on the car, color and accessories etc., not just something they had on the lot. A car was found in another state that met our choices and was shipped over to Hoehn and was made ready for us. We were given a tour of all the features and how they worked and we took the car home. Our experience with Hoehn was really great, a very clean showroom, a very knowledgeable staff. We met many of the staff including the general manager and the service manager. They made us feel at home like as a friend and just another customer. A very good experience over all for us.

DON'T BUY EXTENDED WARRANTY

by from San Diego |

If you want to throw away money, send it to me. If you ever consider buying an extended warranty forget it. You buy it for piece of mind thinking you'll only have a deductible to pay when something goes wrong, right? One way or another you will still pay for the repair. The warranty is worthless. Additionally, it's nice to have your car clean when you get it back but do you really want to have to get a new paint job because their detailers leave more scratches and marks? There are other dealers and other options. Consider them.

Hoehn Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

February 19, 2014

Hi. I am the General Manager and I am very sorry you felt we did not meet your needs and expections. We strive to take care of our customers and I would be happy to discuss your situation with you. Pleae feel free to contact me at 760-438-5311. Thank you. Dianne Brackett

Amazing Customer Service

by from Oceanside, CA |

Made me feel right at home and welcome!! We got a great deal on a certified pre owned with a warranty that proves they stand by their vehicles 100%. Love this place and love my new car!

Five in a row!

by from Encinitas, CA |

Over the years, I have leased five Buick Park Avenue Ultras and now Buick Lucernes from Rorick - Hoehn. The sales and service departments are outstanding. I converted my last lease to a purchase, and they continue to keep my Lucerne running like new!

Hoehn Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

February 19, 2014

Thank you so much for continuing to choose us to purchase and service your vehicles. We appricate customers like you. Dianne Brackett, General Manager