Bill Utter Ford

Service 888-430-0160

Utterly affordable since 1956

Great Service, Friendly, Helpful

by from Lewisville, TX |

We wanted an F-150, but weren't sure if we could afford it. After speaking with Ray Travino he was able to get it into our price range. He was very friendly and explained everything to us so we could fully understand what we were getting and what we were paying. Also after we purchased the truck he got in and showed us how to use all the different options the truck offered. Very pleased!

January 10, 2014

We sure do like happy customers around here! Welcome to the family!!!

Mr Caballero

by from Denton tx |

Good Place...East access .. Didn't have my car ..But worth the trip .

Terrible service

by from Denton, TX |

Went in for help and all I received was horsing around, and making jokes. I will never return.

October 13, 2014

Heather, we're disappointed to hear about your experience with our service department. We value your opinion and would like the opportunity to discuss the situation further with you. Please give Craig Bowen a call at 940-321-7510 at your earliest convenience.

Don't treat your customers like that...

by from Dallas, TX |

From the minute I got there until I left - twice, they treated me rudely and as if I couldn't afford the vehicle. PASS on this dealership. Move on. Your business is worth a dealership that treats you well.

September 17, 2014

Tina, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and would like to get more information regarding your visit to our store. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so know that we are looking into this situation further. Please contact Carl Anderson at (940) 321-7400 at your earliest convenience.

Utterly Disgraceful

by from Lake Dallas, Tx |

Utterly disreputable dealership. They do not keep good records and lie. I suggest you buy from any other Ford dealership in the DFW area.

September 8, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We would like to get more information from you regarding your visit with us. Please contact Carl Anderson at 940-321-7400 at your earliest convenience so we can ensure this does not happen again in the future.

Utterly Terrible

by from Lake Dallas, TX |

Utterly Terrible experience. These folks made a deal, broke the deal, re-worked the deal and still managed to treat me like I was an inconvenience. The good news is, there are about a dozen other Ford dealerships in town. I suggest you find another dealership. If you do chose to use this place, use caution and get EVERYTHING in writing.

September 8, 2014

Not satisfied with service one bit!

by from Denton, TX |

I wrecked my truck and took it to Bill Utter Ford's body shop in Denton for repairs. It took them 3 months to repair my truck and they still did not do the repairs correctly. They apparently had to drive it to a different location which required them to go through tolls. They said I was responsible for paying those tolls even though they were the ones driving it back and forth from one facility to the other. I do not recommend that anyone takes their vehicle for repairs there! I am very unsatisfied with their work. Even after 3 months of having my truck, they still did not repair it correctly. I took it back to them and still they did not repair it correctly. It is very time consuming and should not be this way!

March 23, 2014

Don, we appreciate your feedback. Please know that we are looking into this matter to see how we can handle these issues. We would like to discuss handling the tolls and see if we can resolve any of the other issues. If you would please call Manager Jeff Ball at (940) 321-7478 so that we can get more details regarding your service experience. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Great Experience!!! Left a very happy customer.

by from McKinney, TX |

I had a great experience with my salesman, Alan Grubbs and the Pre-Owned Manager, Ken Schmitz. Like most dealership, I thought I would go in there and spend hours haggling back and leave there exhausted after purchasing a car. That was not the case at all! They were very fair on my trade in and the price up front on the new car! I left there feeling great and excited about my new car. They were so pleasant to deal with. My husband and son drive Ford F150 pick-ups and plan to go there when they are ready for new ones.

January 13, 2014

Thanks Stacia! Alan is a Great, Ken is Great and soooooooo are you!!!

Very Pleased

by from Fort Worth |

As a single female, I have been to plenty of dealerships that gave me the run-around and left me feeling like I'd been taken advantage of. That was not the case at Bill Utter Ford. Toronto Spikes treated me with the utmost respect, and was very accommodating and willing to work with me so I could get the vehicle I wanted. I was able to get a fair price for my trade-in, and my car buying experience was pain free. This dealership doesn't play games. Anyone in the market for a new or used car would appreciate the excellent service and friendly atmosphere at Bill Utter Ford. I wouldn't hesitate to return to the dealership in the future if I need another vehicle.

January 13, 2014

Thanks for the kind words!

Great salesman

by from Carrollton TX |

Mitch Trimmer got me setup with a used 2012 Econoline 250 cargo van. He's an honest guy who got me a lot of money for my trade in. I would definitely recommend that you look him up when you need a new or used car or truck. J O

January 13, 2014

Thanks J O! We are happy to serve your automotive needs.

F-150 Lariat

by from Krum, TX |

Worked with Doyle Chaffin on the purchase of an F-150 Lariat. Couldn't have been easier. Mr. Chaffin went out of his way to find the exact pickup I was looking for. From start to finish I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend Bill Utter Ford in Denton and be sure to ask for Doyle Chaffin.

Welcome to the family!!!