Bill Utter Ford

Service 888-430-0160 Service 888-430-0160

Utterly affordable since 1956

Great Service, Friendly, Helpful

by from Lewisville, TX |

We wanted an F-150, but weren't sure if we could afford it. After speaking with Ray Travino he was able to get it into our price range. He was very friendly and explained everything to us so we could fully understand what we were getting and what we were paying. Also after we purchased the truck he got in and showed us how to use all the different options the truck offered. Very pleased!

January 13, 2014

We sure do like happy customers around here! Welcome to the family!!!

Great srevice

by from Denton,Texas |

Over the years I have bought five new cars from Bill Utter Ford. During this time I have had my cars serviced at Bill UtterFrod, they have a greatservice dept. the service writer I have used is Lee Trunick,he always has given me great advice on what service needs to be performed. If you need your car or truck serviced go see Lee at Bill Utter Ford.

Fantastic service from Lee Trunick

by from Denton, Texas |

My daughter and I always go to Bill Utter Ford for the 3 trucks we have. Lee Trunick always helps us and provides us with great service that we can rely on. We would never take our vehicles anywhere else.

Worked hard to fix my car

by from Little elm |

After taking my car back to them for a very difficult issue. The team worked hard to make sure they got the job done. They made sure I had a loner car and checked on me at least every other day. I would say this Is a good place to take your car cause they stand up for there reputation and value there work.

February 21, 2016

Thanks for the kind words Byron! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Made my car worse

by from Little elm |

Took my car in to get slow leak repaired. After 3days I get it back to see they not only didn't fix it but mad the leak worse. This is a 2014 fusion so not a old car. And then ask me on Fri. to come in on a Mon to get it looked at again, not Oh come on in today or Sat since we screwed up. But Monday. #lame

Long Range Shopping

by from Panhandle of Texas |

Ayron Stinson was very helpful to find the pick up I was searching for purchase. I would have purchased from Utter Ford if they had not been 5 hours from me. My interaction with them was all by email, and they were available but not overly bothersome. Thanks Ayron!

February 20, 2016

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business.

Mr Caballero

by from Denton tx |

Good Place...East access .. Didn't have my car ..But worth the trip .

February 21, 2016

Thanks Mike, sure hope we can earn your business next time. In your honor a little poem!Roses are red violets are blue next time Mike we will find that car for you.

Terrible service

by from Denton, TX |

Went in for help and all I received was horsing around, and making jokes. I will never return.

October 13, 2014

Heather, we're disappointed to hear about your experience with our service department. We value your opinion and would like the opportunity to discuss the situation further with you. Please give Craig Bowen a call at 940-321-7510 at your earliest convenience.

Don't treat your customers like that...

by from Dallas, TX |

From the minute I got there until I left - twice, they treated me rudely and as if I couldn't afford the vehicle. PASS on this dealership. Move on. Your business is worth a dealership that treats you well.

September 17, 2014

Tina, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and would like to get more information regarding your visit to our store. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so know that we are looking into this situation further. Please contact Carl Anderson at (940) 321-7400 at your earliest convenience.

Utterly Disgraceful

by from Lake Dallas, Tx |

Utterly disreputable dealership. They do not keep good records and lie. I suggest you buy from any other Ford dealership in the DFW area.

September 8, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We would like to get more information from you regarding your visit with us. Please contact Carl Anderson at 940-321-7400 at your earliest convenience so we can ensure this does not happen again in the future.