Berkeley Ford

1511 Highway 52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461

New 888-773-8315
Used 888-755-8431
Service 888-904-6407

Awesome team and service!

by from North Charleston, SC |

Berkeley Ford is about 41 minutes from our house but we were in the area and stopped to see if we could find a newer car for our family. we looked at some other dealerships in the area and felt frustrated after each one. when we arrived at Berkeley ford we told them what we wanted and they worked hard to give us everything wanted in a car and then some for around the same price! great service and sales team. I would recommend anyone to go there. and ask for Jerry Bradley 843-761-8284.

Great Service

by from Pineville, SC |

I had a great experience at ford. everyone of the staff members treated me great with the upmost respect. I felt just like family.

Great service and attention to detail.

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

I got a computer alert that the brake fluid was low. Called the service department and got an appointment that afternoon. Although they were not able to fix the leak that day, Enterprise was called and I got a car to get home. A part was ordered but didn't arrive and I kept the rental for a week. I was told the part was on back order and that was why it took a week to repair my Edge. I was surprised that it would take that long, but was glad that I had the extended warranty for a rental car at no expense to me because I had obligations as past president of South Carolina PTA and had to be on the road several days for that association. While I was glad that the gentleman also fixed the sync system that was giving me difficulty and later he showed me how to get more use of that system.. Over all, I was pleased. I am single, travel by myself all of the time, and need to know that my Edge is in maximum operating condition as much as is humanly possible. Thanks.

dont do it

by from Moncks corner, SC |

I went to berkeley ford and their new owner is a joke. When i told them what i was looking for they told me i needed to "suck it up and dish out some more cash for the right car" and when they tried to talk me into a red escape that was cheaper and i didnt like the color he said "ok, now you're just being stubborn, you either need to deal with the color or spend more money". I have never been treated like that a car dealership and i will not go back.

vehicl purchase

by from charleston, sc |

need to be more willing to lower their price and give customer more value for their vehicl.

Very prompt responding to my inquiry

by from Seattle, WA |

I was a prospective buyer from out of state. Salesperson was very prompt responding to my inquiries. Have not purchased yet.

bad 2012 fusion

by from summerville sc |

bought a 2012 fusion and has been in the shop 7 times in 6 months weve had it, miss fire, tires , ac twice .had to tare the dash out to fix the ac, computer ,coil packs, spark plugs, gas filler neck ,and this was a certified car. ok. tried to trade it back in but ,I wasn't going to take that bigg of a loss on the car.could not get any help from the sales people.will never buy a car from there again,

johnny altman

by from andrews , sc |

jerry bradley sr was the salesman that helped me. he is very nice, honest and truely cares about people. he went out of his way to make sure i was happy. dont everything that he said he would do.

Surprising experience...very happy!

by from Charleston sc |

Last week I went to this business VERY unhappy and ready to give Ford a piece of my mind!! i had an issue with my vehicle, which is new. Needless to say service basically excused me out of the way and sent me to the waiting room. Long story short the young girl up front managed to change my demeanor completely. She was smiling, sweet, offered every beverage and snack possible, listened to me rant (I even cursed at her and she was completely un phased and didn't change attitudes at all) I'm ashamed of my behavior but to me that is what great customer service is all about!! My car was eventually fixed and runs perfect again. Great job to them for having such caring staff members!!

Best Dealer that i have dealt with - Ever !

by from Bamberg ,SC |

Jay Heyward took care of all the details , went beyond my expectations . I will contact Jay first when i want to buy another auto . He is a Pro that cares , thanks Jay .

Excellent service in all departments

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

I have bought two vehicles from Berkeley ford and am very happy about how everything was handled. My whole family brings their vehicles in for service and bodyshop. They have been wonderful and i will continue to use them in the future.