Berkeley Ford

1511 Hwy 52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461

New 877-452-3829
Used 888-572-2341
Service 888-607-0989

Awesome team and service!

by from North Charleston, SC |

Berkeley Ford is about 41 minutes from our house but we were in the area and stopped to see if we could find a newer car for our family. we looked at some other dealerships in the area and felt frustrated after each one. when we arrived at Berkeley ford we told them what we wanted and they worked hard to give us everything wanted in a car and then some for around the same price! great service and sales team. I would recommend anyone to go there. and ask for Jerry Bradley 843-761-8284.

Very prompt responding to my inquiry

by from Seattle, WA |

I was a prospective buyer from out of state. Salesperson was very prompt responding to my inquiries. Have not purchased yet.

bad 2012 fusion

by from summerville sc |

bought a 2012 fusion and has been in the shop 7 times in 6 months weve had it, miss fire, tires , ac twice .had to tare the dash out to fix the ac, computer ,coil packs, spark plugs, gas filler neck ,and this was a certified car. ok. tried to trade it back in but ,I wasn't going to take that bigg of a loss on the car.could not get any help from the sales people.will never buy a car from there again,

johnny altman

by from andrews , sc |

jerry bradley sr was the salesman that helped me. he is very nice, honest and truely cares about people. he went out of his way to make sure i was happy. dont everything that he said he would do.

Surprising experience...very happy!

by from Charleston sc |

Last week I went to this business VERY unhappy and ready to give Ford a piece of my mind!! i had an issue with my vehicle, which is new. Needless to say service basically excused me out of the way and sent me to the waiting room. Long story short the young girl up front managed to change my demeanor completely. She was smiling, sweet, offered every beverage and snack possible, listened to me rant (I even cursed at her and she was completely un phased and didn't change attitudes at all) I'm ashamed of my behavior but to me that is what great customer service is all about!! My car was eventually fixed and runs perfect again. Great job to them for having such caring staff members!!

Best Dealer that i have dealt with - Ever !

by from Bamberg ,SC |

Jay Heyward took care of all the details , went beyond my expectations . I will contact Jay first when i want to buy another auto . He is a Pro that cares , thanks Jay .

Excellent service in all departments

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

I have bought two vehicles from Berkeley ford and am very happy about how everything was handled. My whole family brings their vehicles in for service and bodyshop. They have been wonderful and i will continue to use them in the future.

Great experience!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I had such a great experience at Berkeley Ford! As soon as i walked in the receptionist was very helpful in finding me the right person. My sales person was awesome and made my experience there an enjoyable one! They have a great selection of new vehicles and a lot of really nice pre owned as well to choose from. Once I chose a car the process was quick an easy and I LOVE my new Ford Escape!! I will definitely come back when I'm ready to purchase again!

Good visit

by from moncks corner, sc |

Miss e must have went there on a bad day. I didn't experience that at all. The staff was courteous. My oil was changed promptly (they expect you out within 30 minutes). They had free popcorn and very nice and comfortable customer lounge. Yes, the facility itself has age but it's the people and the service that keeps me a customer. I tell all my friends and family about this gem in the country.

bad service visit

by from charleston, sc |

just pulled in for a oil change and took awhile for someone to wait on me, then the guy was just plain rude, like i was stupid and did not know anything about my car, too forever, charged too much and greasy fingerprints on my seat, last time i ever go there, the facility was old, nasty and dirty

See Byron Lee

by from Charleston, SC |

Good exerperience. I was Lucky to have Byron Lee work with me. "Fun" is not a word you normally use to describe the car buying experience, but I have to say, it was not the dreadful car buying experience I have to say. I would go back to Berkeley Ford.