North County Buick Cadillac GMC Kia

1515 Auto Park Way N, Escondido, CA 92029

North County Buick top notch in customer service

by from San Marcos, CA |

I am a new customer to North County Buick and I am proud to say that my experience with the Buick staff was top notch from beginning to end and even continues to this day. They make you feel a part of their family and treat you with respect and professionalism. I would certainly recommend them to anyone in the market for a Buick or Cadillac. Ask for MK Jones and Gabriel, they make quite the team.

Bought the SRX

by from Escondido |

Totaled our truck, went look for another vehicle. Being from NY and a ton of friends back home who sell cars, I already knew the tricks. Met with Abby and Gabe(manager) and there was no car salesman hustle. Straight forward and it made our purchase very easy. If you go there ask for Abby. She is outstanding.

2013 Buick Verano

by from Escondido, CA |

Service time for repairs is longer than expected for simple service even with an appointment. Maintenance services were prematurely recommended.

Fastest time I ever bought a car

by from San Diego |

I did some shopping around. North County Cadillac was the easiest to deal with. They gave us the best price up front without having to hassle. Mike put together the package we wanted and in a couple of hours were were out of there. Next time I will go to North County Cadillac first. Love everything about my new car. The only complaint I have is the manual on Navigation is not extensive enough to teach me the system. It would be great to have a more extensive manual(s) on-line. I do not even know who made my navigation system.

Stress Free Purchase

by from San Diego, CA |

Our sales person Alex and the rest of the team were great to work with. A seamless transition through every phase of the purchase. Overall it was a stress free experience. Thank you.

BAIT AND SWITCH. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

by from Los Angeles. |

BAIT AND SWITCH. DO NOT TRUST THEM. Look at other review sites , This high score here is Not indicative of the hundred of other reviews on other websites, I may even suspect false reviews here. not surprising me. We Called, emailed and faxed all our information, we agreed to pay the price they advertised . took the day off work, got a cashier check from bank, drove 2 hours to get the car. They had the car ready . the paperwork ready and as we are about to sign we notice the car is a DIFFERENT Model. They apologized for the SMALL confusion and quickly wrote a new form for the right model and $8000 dollars more. Then they bring a car from a different dealership . They do not care what they do to you as long as they make money from you including wasting your time and money on a BAIT AND SWITCH. DO NOT TRUST THEM. Cadillac Escondido . North County Buick Cadillac GMC , San Diego.

LaCrosse purchase

by from Poway, CA |

I tend to approach dealerships with dread of having to 'play the game'. At North County Buick Cadillac GMC, I soon found myself outside that expectation, learning about a car with no pressure, no games; nothing but relaxed conversation and professional courtesy from our salesman. My experience at North County Buick Cadillac GMC was enjoyable and I look forward to similar experiences when bringing my auto in for service.

Buick Verano Lease

by from San Diego, CA |

My sales person Don Schock was very nice in dealing with me with my car purchase as well as the manager and Gabe another sales person who showed me the blue tooth and satellite radio features of my new car was very nice and helpful also. You have a good team.

YUKON -- Service

by from Escondido, CA |

I always walk in at the last minute and need service. I drop off the Yukon and a couple of hours later everything was ready to go. Thanks Hutch

Cadillac SRX

by from El Centro, Ca |

Awesome experience, extremely satisfied with the customer service, they even delivered the car and picked up the trade in.