Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

555 State Road 37 S, Martinsville, IN 46151

New 877-860-4087
Used 877-736-8613
Service 866-779-9166

Bringing you the cleanest cars trucks and SUVs at the cheapest prices.

Outstanding Professional Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Brad K. was very helpful in finding the perfect car for me and my family especially the car I've always wanted. Service was quick and easy no hassle whatsoever!!

Wonderful experience

by from Greencastle , In |

We had a wonderful experience at this dealership, probably the best yet. Hector Mercedes was great to work with. He gave me a lot of the info I requested by email, ensuring it was the vehicle I wanted before making the hour drive. I knew the payment range I was comfortable with and what my trade in was worth and they worked to make me happy. Even offered to feed us! Lol. I have had bitter experiences in the past with pushy sales and rude finance departments, NOT HERE!We will definitely consider this dealership in the future, even with the long drive. Keep up the great work guys!!!

No good "Service"

by from Indiana |

Very disapointed with the service department and management. As frustration escellated, NO ONE wanted to really help. NO ONE wanted to take responsibility, they messed up. Left message for Gerneral Mangaer, JOHN ANDERSON, and he NEVER returned my call. Will NOT go back to this dealer....EVER

Communtiy Chrysler Review

by from Columbus Ohio |

Let me start off by saying that i am not new to buying cars from personal owners and dealers small to mega.I have about 20 years buying vehicles under my belt and I must say that this is "THE BEST DEALERSHIP" I have ever dealt with. My salesman was Ryan Richardson and he went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find the right vehicle for me,Exactly what i wanted.He is not like the average salesman that goes after blood,Do i think he could have given me a better deal? Yes, with knocking off all those crazy dealership fees that go along with the average sale that all the dealerships sneak in on the paperwork.But nevertheless,the price i got on the new truck was fair and i understand the salemans job is to sell cars so they can make money to feed their family.I was sent a youtube video link by email after Mr Richardson found the exact truck i was looking for with a complete walk around detailed video of it. I made the trip from columbus ohio to Martinsville,In to seal the deal the next morning.I went to numerous car lots and made many phone calls here through out the state of ohio and was met with rejection each time along with my credit score diving down with all the inquiries the dealerships were hitting my credit report with.I spoke with Ryan which was my last call and he convinced me to give him a try but without him applying pressure and i took a chance and Lo and behold he worked wonders and made things happen on the first run at one bank got approved. I want everyone that is reading this to give him your business if in the area or not far away.they have a nice selection of vehicles plus every salesman i came in contact with was very friendly and warm with such a nice atmosphere. i will continue to deal with Ryan in the future on my next car or truck purchase and tell everyone i know about him.You cant go wrong at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep!! Check out their web site, CommunityChrysler.com

Excellent doesn't begin to explain!

by from Greenwood,IN |

Not sure where to begin on the excellent experience we had. Brad Kale was a great salesman to deal with. The process went very smooth. While we signed our paper work, Brad even kept our girls entertained with a popcorn & water party! We were pleasantly surprised how friendly everyone at the dealership was. I would highly recommend Brad Kale with Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep to anyone!!!

Excellent service!

by from Bedford, IN |

Brad was very helpful with finding a car that fit my needs and stayed within my budget.

Great Customer Experience

by from Ellettsville, In |

We have bought 2 cars in the last year and we are extremely happy. I recommend Jake!

Excellent Experience!

by from Beech Grove, IN |

Brad was excellent to work with. We will definitely refer our friends and family

PC12312011

by from Bloomington IN |

Great experience and great car!!! They worked with me on the payments and price and helped in any way they could!

Purchased a used Chevy Silverado LTZ 1500

by from Beech Grove, IN |

Brad Kale was a pleasure. We are very pleased with the entire process. My husband loves his new truck. Thank you very much.

Great Service!!

by from Bloomington, IN |

Jason Clark was our salesman and he was terrific! Everyone that was involved in the process of buying the car was incredible! We will definitely recommend!!