Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

555 State Road 37 S, Martinsville, IN 46151

New 877-860-4087
Used 877-736-8613
Service 866-779-9166

Bringing you the cleanest cars trucks and SUVs at the cheapest prices.

Sale man Brian Kale

by from Franklin in |

I got 2008 jeep brian Kale was very professional he work hard to find me the right jeep at the right price

Unbelievable

by from Bloomington, IN |

I called about a used car I found online, and they literally called me every single day until I came in to look at it. After agreeing to move forward with the purchase they sold it to someone else without ever giving me notice. Completely ridiculous.

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 19, 2012

We appreciate your feedback and, as a public service business, find your review concerning. We strive to serve our internet customers as best possible. Due to the volume of vehicles that we sell, we understand that in doing business over the internet, this situation may happen. Unless we have a form of payment for a vehicle, we must honor the customer in person who would like to purchase the vehicle. We attempt to make the process as easy as possible for our internet customers ? if we know you are coming to visit our dealership for a particular vehicle, we will even hold that vehicle for you while you are en route to our dealership. We apologize for your inconvenience and hope that you will give us the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.

So so

by from Martinsville In |

Was searching for a used truck and contacted dealer. On 2 different days I was told about a truck that was already sold the day before and I wasted my time going to look at it

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 5, 2012

Due to the size of our inventory and the rate at which we sell vehicles, it is quite common that a vehicle will show in-stock but has already been sold. While it is unacceptable to have a customer drive to our dealership for a vehicle that has already been sold, our inventory's size and turnover rate make it difficult to keep accurate tabs on every vehicle in our inventory. This was an oversight on our part and we should have discovered that the truck was sold before telling you to come see it. We will be addressing this issue and hope to prevent this situation from arising again. We apologize for your inconvenience and hope that you will give us the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.

Lack of integrity in dealings

by from Brookfield, WI |

Negotiated a sale price for a vehicle they had listed and trade in value for my current vehicle. The sales person I was dealing with got final approval from the sales manager and we got our financing in place and planned to pick up the vehicle from the dealership. The next day, when I called to finalize the paperwork, they said they would not honor the agreed upon price and wanted to charge me nearly $2,ooo.oo more! The general manager of the store was rude and uncooperative and didn't care that this would reflect poorly for customer satisfaction. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Their word or agreement means nothing!

by from Racine, WI |

We found one of this dealers vehicles on-line, negotiated a deal with the salesman, which was also approved by the Manager of Sales, and then after numerous calls to check their faxing of the title to our Credit Union, we get a call that they are no longer acknowledging their verbal commitment.