Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

555 State Road 37 S, Martinsville, IN 46151

New 877-860-4087
Used 877-736-8613
Service 866-779-9166

Bringing you the cleanest cars trucks and SUVs at the cheapest prices.

So so

by from Martinsville In |

Was searching for a used truck and contacted dealer. On 2 different days I was told about a truck that was already sold the day before and I wasted my time going to look at it

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 5, 2012

Due to the size of our inventory and the rate at which we sell vehicles, it is quite common that a vehicle will show in-stock but has already been sold. While it is unacceptable to have a customer drive to our dealership for a vehicle that has already been sold, our inventory's size and turnover rate make it difficult to keep accurate tabs on every vehicle in our inventory. This was an oversight on our part and we should have discovered that the truck was sold before telling you to come see it. We will be addressing this issue and hope to prevent this situation from arising again. We apologize for your inconvenience and hope that you will give us the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.

Lack of integrity in dealings

by from Brookfield, WI |

Negotiated a sale price for a vehicle they had listed and trade in value for my current vehicle. The sales person I was dealing with got final approval from the sales manager and we got our financing in place and planned to pick up the vehicle from the dealership. The next day, when I called to finalize the paperwork, they said they would not honor the agreed upon price and wanted to charge me nearly $2,ooo.oo more! The general manager of the store was rude and uncooperative and didn't care that this would reflect poorly for customer satisfaction. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Their word or agreement means nothing!

by from Racine, WI |

We found one of this dealers vehicles on-line, negotiated a deal with the salesman, which was also approved by the Manager of Sales, and then after numerous calls to check their faxing of the title to our Credit Union, we get a call that they are no longer acknowledging their verbal commitment.