B & B Ford

Service 866-664-6970 Service 866-664-6970

"Discover the Difference."

Best of the Best!

by from Aiken SC |

The level of service I received from Billy Baldwin was above and beyond your normal car salesman. He seemed to truly care about what I wanted in a new car. The atmosphere is welcomed and relaxed. He made sure I was taken care of every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! When I am ready for another new car, I know who I am going to see! Thank you Billy !

August 8, 2015

Thank you very much! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and proud to have Billy on our staff!

Amazing service

by from Aiken, SC |

Billy Baldwin went above and beyond to not only make sure I had the perfect car, but that I remained happy with it after the sale. The people at B&B treat you like family and give you the best service possible. I highly recommend them!

January 22, 2016

Thank you very much Chris! Billy is an amazing part of our team and we are glad to have him! We hope we can continue to be of service to you in the future!

Definitely the BEST!!!

by from Orangeburg sc |

Definitely by far the best car buying experience ever!!! They sure we're a blessing to me and my family and everyone was super polite and very easy to talk to!!!

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience here at B&B Ford. We strive to give the best buying experience possible!

True Hometown Dealer

by from Aiken, SC |

This is truly a "hometown" dealership. You don't ever feel like just another customer while shopping here. The staff is extremely courteous and professional while keeping everything laid back and friendly. It seems the rate of repeat business is very high, which is always a good sign. My family and I have driven for many years from Aiken, where we are in range of other Ford dealers, to do business with B&B. They have the flexibility to work with just about any budget and it seems like they really listen to what you need instead of just telling you what they think you should buy. Highly recommended visit in your search for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for doing business with B&B Ford! We strive to give the best customer service possible and are glad to hear that you have such an amazing buying experience.