Ernest McCarty

Service 888-229-8119

"Let em Go"

Easy to deal with

by from Helena, AL |

Just bought a new 2014 Explorer from Ernest McCarty in Alabaster, AL today. The buying experience with salseman Jimmy Blue was very pleasant. Low pressure and accommodating. I bumped the Facilities score down one star only because they are in the process of remodeling and have been relocated into a side building. The desk area for the salesmen is still reasonably adequate for doing business and I'm sure after the new show room is built this rating would be a 5 as well. Highly recommend this dealership and Jimmy Blue in particular.

March 20, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Ernest McCarty Ford. We look forward to inviting you to our Grand Opening once our renovations are complete. Our goal is to provide every customer with excellent customer service. Our home is your home. Feel free to stop by at anytime.

Great Experience and Quality Service!!!

by from Alabaster, AL |

Purchased 2014 Edge. All aspects of purchase was smooth and salesmen and all persons I have dealt with at this location have always been great!! That is why I continue to drive Ford. All departments and friendly and helpful. Thank you Jimmy Blue and Nick and staff.

best in state.

by from Alabaster, AL |

good service, good dealer, I buy all my cars and trucks from Earnest McCarty Ford.

Quick Lane

by from Alabaster, AL |

Love the quick service! Friendly staff & educational when needed!! Thanks for great service!

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Alabaster, AL |

EXCELLENT!!! Best dealer in town for ALL your needs!!!

Mister

by from Alabaster, AL |

I have a 2004 FORD F150 with 180,000 miles. It is a great truck and I'm very happy with the service I get at Ernest Mccarty Ford !

February 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane department believe in building lasting relationships. We take pride in knowing that you are safe on the road at all times. Looking forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.

Great service team!

by from Alabaster, AL |

Great service team. They get you in and out quickly!

February 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane department take pride in delivering excellent service in a timely manner. Looking forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.

Michael Sapp

by from Alabaster, AL |

I have a 2004 F150 with 180,000 miles on it.It is and has been a great truck.Great service from Ernest Mccarty ford !

February 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane department take pride in delivering excellent customer service along with a friendly smile. Looking forward to seeing you from your next routine visit.

Great service for affordable price!

by from Alabaster, AL |

Was really satisfied with the oil change and tire rotation you did yesterday. I take my Honda Oddysey to Quicklane for fast and affordable service.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane department pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service along with a friendly smile. We look forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.

Outstanding Service on my Ford

by from Alabaster, AL |

Service is always outstanding. Every employee who even walked passed me when I was waiting asked how I was and showed respect toward a paying customer. The old dealership I use to deal with was totally the opposite. So whoever is doing the training and the hiring is doing a wonderful job.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Ernest McCarty and staff believe in building relationships for a lifetime. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service along with a friendly smile. We are looking forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.

Last visit

by from Alabaster, AL |

Overall pleased. However the truck is now pulling a little to the left. I will bring it back in and see what the cause is.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane Department believe in building last relationships. We will be happy to check your vehicle again to make sure you will remain safe on the road at all times. Looking forward to seeing you soon.