Ernest McCarty

Service 888-229-8119

"Let em Go"

Easy to deal with

by from Helena, AL |

Just bought a new 2014 Explorer from Ernest McCarty in Alabaster, AL today. The buying experience with salseman Jimmy Blue was very pleasant. Low pressure and accommodating. I bumped the Facilities score down one star only because they are in the process of remodeling and have been relocated into a side building. The desk area for the salesmen is still reasonably adequate for doing business and I'm sure after the new show room is built this rating would be a 5 as well. Highly recommend this dealership and Jimmy Blue in particular.

March 20, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Ernest McCarty Ford. We look forward to inviting you to our Grand Opening once our renovations are complete. Our goal is to provide every customer with excellent customer service. Our home is your home. Feel free to stop by at anytime.

great customer service

by from pleasant grove Al 35127 |

great customer service, Nice service advisors. We have never had a problem with getting in and out. Our family has bought all of their vehicles from Ernest McCarty Ford. Once your go Ford you never go back!

June 15, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to be your car care provider. Here at Ernest McCarty Ford we strive to deliver excellent customer service. We look forward to seeing you for our grand opening of the new showroom.

Great dealer

by from Birmingham, AL |

Ernest McCarty Ford is the only dealership I will ever deal with. They are great. No pressure, very helpful and a great service department that can also service my non-Ford.

December 10, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and look forwarr to your next visit!

best ever

by from Woodstock Alabama |

I loves these guy's. I have bought 4 cars from the over the years. Great people. There body shop is one of the best I've seen. The service department is always swaped but never fails to get it done on time. And I have bought 2 new cars and 2 used cars here. It was always quick and easy. Btw ask for Mr Long on the used car side Don is the best. Hands down my all time favorite car dealer.

best ever