Ernest McCarty

Service 888-229-8119

"Let em Go"

Easy to deal with

by from Helena, AL |

Just bought a new 2014 Explorer from Ernest McCarty in Alabaster, AL today. The buying experience with salseman Jimmy Blue was very pleasant. Low pressure and accommodating. I bumped the Facilities score down one star only because they are in the process of remodeling and have been relocated into a side building. The desk area for the salesmen is still reasonably adequate for doing business and I'm sure after the new show room is built this rating would be a 5 as well. Highly recommend this dealership and Jimmy Blue in particular.

March 20, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Ernest McCarty Ford. We look forward to inviting you to our Grand Opening once our renovations are complete. Our goal is to provide every customer with excellent customer service. Our home is your home. Feel free to stop by at anytime.

Mrs. Aurelia Tatarek

by from Alabaster, AL |

2014 Ford Focus. For the last 30 plus years both my husband and I have purchased our vehicles from Ernest McCarty. We have always been treated like we were family. Other dealerships are closer to our home but we would not consider going anywhere else.

Great Service at Ernest McCarty Ford

by from Alabaster, AL |

Steve and Kelly are always very helpful and accomodating when I have to come in for any type of service work.

Lease trade in

by from Alabaster, AL |

Really was pleased with my salesman. He did a great job helping me and giving me the deal I was looking for. I would suggest that the dealership should have an area for children to be entertained while the sale is being completed. My Wife was asked to sign her part of the paper work by the sales manage and was suggested not having to stay while finishing the sale. My Wife was really looking forward to driving her new car from the dealership but I ended up doing it instead.

Great service at Quick Lane.

by from Alabaster, AL |

Service staff at Quick Lane were very aware and attentive to my needs as well as others I noticed.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. The Quick Lane department staff are very dedicated to each and every customer. Making sure are safe on the road at all times is what we aim for. Looking forward to your next service visit or stop by for a complimentary cup of coffee on us!

Very good

by from Alabaster, AL |

Every time I go to Ernest McCarty I have a good experience.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. We aim to build relationships for years to come with each and every customer. Looking forward to your next routine visit.

Service at McCarty Ford

by from Alabaster, AL |

Service was excellent and didn't take any longer than was told to me by service person.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane department take pride in delivering excellent service in a timely manner. We enjoy taking care of all of your automotive needs. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Great Service

by from Alabaster, AL |

Best Quick Lane around!!! Will always have my vehicle serviced at Ernest McCarty Ford

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with Ernest McCarty Ford. Our Quick Lane enjoy knowing that you are safe on the road. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction and to deliver quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.

Ron Sass, 2015 Mustang GT

by from Alabaster, AL |

Extremely friendly. Had a blast and was worth taking the day off of work to enjoy picking up my new 2015 Mustang GT. (not that you have to take the entire day off...but I wanted to enjoy!)

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. The new 2015 Mustang is definitely worth taking the day off for. We really enjoyed having you spend the day with us. Look forward to you stopping by to say Hi or for a complimentary cup of coffee on us! " Enjoy your new Pony!"

Hispanic Coordinator

by from Alabaster, AL |

Great..........the people there are so nice and always makes me feel welcome. Thank you!!

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our goal is to make sure we deliver excellent customer service along with a friendly smile. Looking forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.

warranty repair

by from Alabaster, AL |

We had a problem with the emergency brake motor, which you replaced. You inspected and found the problem, ordered the part and replaced it in about an hour and a half. Service is polite, thorough and very competent.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Ernest McCarty Ford. Our service and parts department take great pride in delivering excellent customer service in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you during your next routine visit.