Speedway Ford

1710 N Expressway, Griffin, GA 30223

New 888-290-9625
Used 888-466-0967
Service 888-504-5176

Take It To The Next Level And Drive Today!

My Sales Lady Is Outstanding!

by from Griffin |

I want everyone to know that me and my wife was really taken care of by Nita Scott. Our sales lady went over and beyond to help us get to our desired monthly payment. We did end up with a monthly payment that was alittle more than we wanted at first but like Nita said $30.00 more per month for a new vehicle with warranty and gap would be worth the extra $1 per day. And we want to thank Nita again she filled up the gas tank and sent us a gift card to Walmart.

Love my Explorer!

by from Brooks, Ga |

I love my new 2014 Explorer! Speedway Ford went above and beyond to find me the car I wanted! The whole process of purchasing this car was easy and enjoyable. Everyone involved went above and beyond to make this purchase go so smoothly. I have also had it serviced and the service department is great also! Having a good service department is huge to me. We will buy all of our cars from Speedway!

Great Sales People

by from Brooks, GA |

The sale people at Speedway Ford were great. They went to great lengths to find the vehicle that closest matched my needs. My Sales Associates were great. They took time to deal with me and my concerns and what I was looking for in a new vehicle. The finance people were also great in trying to find me the lowest possible interest rate and on a schedule that best met my needs.

Great service and everyone is helpful and friendly

by from Brooks, GA |

I have used the service department at Speedway many times. They are very helpful. The service department has always repaired the issues with my car and had me driving out in a timely manner. Speedway communicates very well with their customers. When I am ready to purchase a car, I know what I want and will buy from Speedway Ford.

great job bought a car shipped to florida

by from florida |

great job great people bought a car , shipped it to Florida

Awesome overall

by from Hampton, Ga |

Our salesperson went above and beyond over and over again to make sure we were completely satisfied with the car buying process. I would recommend Speedway to anyone looking for a good deal and great customer service!

Speedway Ford GA thinks they are slick

by from McDonough GA |

They are very helpful getting you in the used car. Their after the sale promises to provide an owners manual and other missing items are never followed through on. So the word is spreading about them in the area. Go to another Ford Dealer. One that actually keeps the commitments they make.

Speedway Ford responded to this review

August 12, 2013

This is Keith Messer (sales manager) if you would please call me . My desk # is 678-972-1286 or cell is 404-456-2667. I would like to resolve this problem. Thanks KEITH

Traveled from Nashville to get this deal!

by from Nashville, TN |

Saw the 2013 Ford Flex I was looking for on Cars.com. Got the advertised deal with no hassles or surprises. They had the car and paperwork ready when I arrived and I was in and out in less than an hour. Walt Wolfe was great throughout the process.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Hampton, GA |

I was shopping over the internet & the Internet Manager Nita responded so quick I was surprised when she called me. I had just submitted my request and credit app online. Nita gave me a quote over the phone and scheduled my appointment. The car was pulled in front of the dealership reserved just for me after the test drive all my papers were printed and ready for me to sign, wow I couldn't believe I was in and out of Speedway Ford in less than 1hr. Nita gave me 2 tickets to the Atlanta Dreams game on June 17, 2012 a full tank of gas and my 1st oil change is free. It was the best customer service experience ever!

Speedway Ford responded to this review