Med Center Mazda

Service 888-489-3435

Your Performance Dealer!

PattiHSpeedDemon

by from Huntsville, AL |

I drove all the way from Huntsville, AL and purchased a new Mazda Miata and love it. I had previously spoke to Matt and Josh over the phone and told them what I was looking for. Matt automatically knew what I wanted and sent me a picture immediately. Josh called me right after and I dove to Birmingham on Tuesday; March 26 to get my new car. When I arrived, I met Will. He greeted me and was so very nice and helpful. The process was painless and they made me feel as if I was one of them. Josh and Matt made it financially able for me to purchase my car so thanks to them. Will even took my Bear Bryant hat as a memento. I love these guys and recommend anyone from Huntsville, AL to visit them because they will give you a great deal. Patti H.-Huntsville, AL

Love this place!

by from Gadsden, AL |

I bought my first car on my own at this place from Adam Eaves and I have never been more impressed with a dealership. Adam was very genuine and did everything he could to make sure I got what I wanted for a price I could afford. I've never been to a dealership where I thought they were actually going out of their way to try to help me get what I wanted. I was able to buy the car of my dreams for a price I could handle and I have never been happier! I highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Wow! What service, price, & commitment to quality

by from Birmingham, Al |

Absolutely amazing experience! Robert Johnson and the entire staff of Med Center Mazda worked with us through the entire process. We test drove 2 cars and bought the 2nd one-Robert knew exactly what we were looking for. They cleaned the vehicle up in pristine condition, packed it with top quality fuel and we were on our way. The financing department was top notch and explained everything perfectly when it came to the paperwork-no hassles, confusion, or games. The showroom was VERY clean and they even had a cafe area (complete with a racing game on their playstation that my daughter raved about). All and all, I would recommend ANYONE wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle to head to Med Center Mazda. Their salesmen are all about the relationship to their customers, not their bottom line. I can't wait for our next vehicle purchase.... can you guess where we'll be going?

Looking for Veloster

by from Madison, AL |

I contacted them about a Hyundai Veloster that they have. Contacted me immediately. I told them I was interested for grandson..couldn't pay more then $. Rep told me he would see what he could find and get back with me that afternoon. Never heard from him again. Guess he couldn't find anything in my price range!!!

GREAT Customer Service!

by from Memphis, TN |

Being a previous Mazda owner (CX-9 and husband's RX-8),I had my heart set on another Mazda vehicle, and the newly redesigned Mazda6 did not disappoint! However, none of my local dealerships had deals that were that great. I began looking online, and Med Center Mazda was offering a great deal on the car and package that I wanted. The 4 hour trip didn't bother me, as I purchased my CX-9 in Missouri. I inquired online, and Matt Clarkson contacted me within 10 minutes. We chatted about the particulars, including my trade, and he asked several questions and explained the different Trims and Packages to make sure I was getting exactly the car that I wanted. He was always available by email, text, and phone to answer any questions and iron out any details. He gave me a good value for my trade, and we sealed the deal. He even arranged for someone to deliver my new car, bring my paperwork to sign, and take away my CX-9 the same day! The delivery driver was equally as helpful, as he went out of his way to make sure I had no issues whatsoever in my delivery. He even added extra air in my tires, bought a tire gauge so we knew the tires had the correct pressure, and even insisted on buying me a new set of valve stem caps when we discovered that one was missing! The entire experience was smooth, and it really changed my entire view on the "dreaded car buying experience", as this was as painless and as pleasurable as a buying experience could be, especially since everything was done remotely! I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership! I will have to stop by to visit whenever I make it to the Birmingham, AL area, just to see these great people in person!

Mazda CX-9 2013

by from Franklin, TN |

Just purchased a new Mazda CX-9 from Med Center Mazda. I traded in a new 2013 Pathfinder that I was dissappointed in, and was able to get into this CX-9 and love it. I have owned several brands of cars including all of the Japanese import except Mazda. I really didn't know what I was missing in the Mazda brand. The car drives great, looks great and I am very pleased. It is a great alternative to the typical family SUV's, which are somewhat boring to drive. I've had only the car a few days, but couldn't be happier thus far. With regards to Med Center Mazda, they were great to work with. The sales manager Matt and my salesman Tom were very professional to deal with. I made a three hour drive from my hometown that had three Mazda dealerships in it, to buy this car from Med Center Mazda . Great overall experience and I highly recommend them and the Mazda brand.

Mazada RX8 2004

by from Clanton, AL |

My wife owns a Mazada RX 2004 model. The last time we took it to the dealer ship the engine flood and they replaced a starter. That was done at 57,000 miles. This car has given trouble ever since we bought it home. I notice on the computer that Mazada has extended the warranty to 100,000 miles. This car only has 61,000 miles and has been in our garage for 6 months broken down again. I had plugs put in the car and still had problems. I called the medical center mazada and the service man inform me that the engine is bad. Mazada never contacted us about the recall on warranty, when ask about the warranty I was told it only good for 100,000 miles or 8 years. I still have not received any info on this warranty. Mazada Medical Center said they could do nothing for me. I would felt more settle with them if they said that they would contact Mazada and tried to take care of this problem. If Mazada refused I would not be as upset as I am now, because the dealer tried to help me.

Too easy!

by from Trussville, AL |

I had been shopping for a CX-5 for myself. After visiting another dealership in the Birmingham area, I was very impressed with the whole buying experience from beginning to the end. Brian Stevenson and his Manager, Matt, made this a "no brainer". :)

Great car at excellent price

by from Birmingham, AL |

Shopping for a quality Honda Civic was difficult, especially at Honda dealerships. But, fortunately, I stumbled upon Med Center Mazda, which not only had a great selection of mazdas, but had an excellent selection of high quality cars at unmatched prices. KBB valued the dealership price of my 2009 EX at 16,500, and Med Center Mazda had it listed for 14,000. Staff was very personal, the facility was attractively, yet moderately, well kept, giving an aura of purpose. Great dealership.

Nice dealership

by from Birmingham,Al |

I got in contact with Matthew via cars.com about a 2010 Nissan Maxima. He was very nice and helped me decide on this car. I had been looking for a few weeks. I did not appreciate the finance guy trying to push a warranty on me though.

2007 Mazda 3

by from Mount Olive, Ms |

I recently was looking for a car that I could afford and that had good gas mileage. After trying several other dealerships who could not get me a decent price or interest rate. I then got in touch with Mathew at Med Center Mazda about the 2007 Mazda3 that they had and he quickly got to work looking for any way that he could get me into the car I wanted. In the end he found me a great financing for the car that included everything I needed and wanted. It was a pleasure to deal with the employees at Med Center Mazda all of which were very helpful and friendly. Overall this was a great car buying experience and if I was car shopping again they would be the first place I would look.