Med Center Mazda

Service 888-489-3435

Your Performance Dealer!

PattiHSpeedDemon

by from Huntsville, AL |

I drove all the way from Huntsville, AL and purchased a new Mazda Miata and love it. I had previously spoke to Matt and Josh over the phone and told them what I was looking for. Matt automatically knew what I wanted and sent me a picture immediately. Josh called me right after and I dove to Birmingham on Tuesday; March 26 to get my new car. When I arrived, I met Will. He greeted me and was so very nice and helpful. The process was painless and they made me feel as if I was one of them. Josh and Matt made it financially able for me to purchase my car so thanks to them. Will even took my Bear Bryant hat as a memento. I love these guys and recommend anyone from Huntsville, AL to visit them because they will give you a great deal. Patti H.-Huntsville, AL

Great Cars, Great Sales Service! Great People!

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I purchased a Mazda 6 in June 2014 and we just bought my wife a MX5 this week. We Love Them. They are fun to drive, excellent quality, get good gas mileage and the dealership was a pleasure to deal with. Ed Jackson did a great job of allowing us to test vehicles, explaining features and making the entire purchasing process painless. My daughter drives a Mazda 3 also purchased from MedCenter Mazda. She has been very pleased with it and it is now going into its seventh year of operation. Thanks to Ed Jackson and Sales Manager Matt for the excellent service and personal attention we received.

Best customer service

by from Birmingham, Al |

Great customer service. Matt, Will and Adam were great to work with. I highly recommend Med Center Mazda for you car needs.

Jetta TDI

by from Oneonta, Al |

I love my Jetta TDI. Thanks to Will and Matt I got the car I wanted. Best of all for the price I wanted !! So if your looking for a new or used car ,stop here first and ask for Will. You will not be disappointed.

new mazda 5

by from west blocton, al |

i was looking at a used car and was able to get a new 2014 with Laurie Edwards help. I will recommend her to other family and friends. Excellent services and care.

Excellent buying process even from out of town

by from Nashville, TN |

Will Lestrapes did a fanstatic job of handling the buying process even though I am not local. Great facilities and great customer service. I highly recommend this dealership.

CX5 from Med Center Mazda

by from Birmingham,AL |

We strongly recommend Med Center and our salesman Fred Farmer.

Pre-owned purchase - Donnette & Mike Mee

by from Hoover, AL |

Meet Laurie Edwards within a minute of driving up and found her to be knowledgable and helpful in finding a automobile that was perfect for me. I have been happy with my purchase and looking forward in the opportunity to refer family and friends. Donnette Mee

Always Come to Med Center Mazda

by from Maylene, AL |

Nothing but top notch. They've always been good to us. I've been dealing qwith Mazda for 6 years everyone is cordial and receptive. I've bought from here and used their service department. I will always come here, they always remember me! I bought in 2011 and they still make me feel welcome when I come in for service.

Love this place!

by from Gadsden, AL |

I bought my first car on my own at this place from Adam Eaves and I have never been more impressed with a dealership. Adam was very genuine and did everything he could to make sure I got what I wanted for a price I could afford. I've never been to a dealership where I thought they were actually going out of their way to try to help me get what I wanted. I was able to buy the car of my dreams for a price I could handle and I have never been happier! I highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Wow! What service, price, & commitment to quality

by from Birmingham, Al |

Absolutely amazing experience! Robert Johnson and the entire staff of Med Center Mazda worked with us through the entire process. We test drove 2 cars and bought the 2nd one-Robert knew exactly what we were looking for. They cleaned the vehicle up in pristine condition, packed it with top quality fuel and we were on our way. The financing department was top notch and explained everything perfectly when it came to the paperwork-no hassles, confusion, or games. The showroom was VERY clean and they even had a cafe area (complete with a racing game on their playstation that my daughter raved about). All and all, I would recommend ANYONE wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle to head to Med Center Mazda. Their salesmen are all about the relationship to their customers, not their bottom line. I can't wait for our next vehicle purchase.... can you guess where we'll be going?