Long-Lewis Ford Lincoln

2551 John Hawkins Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35244

Best salesman I've ever bought from!!!

by from Hoover, Al |

My salesman Terry Galicia was outstanding he went above and beyond what he had to do for me and he made me feel like he really cared. He is by far the best sales person I've ever had dealings with and that's saying something becouse I myself was a sales person at one time. If your whole sales team are anything like Terry you have a great team. I will recommend him to anyone I know wanting a vehicle.

Best time ever buying a car.

by from Hoover AL. |

John Morrison, was fun and great to work with, never felt any pressure, and he listen to what I said I was looking for. You could tell John enjoys his job. Having a tech person, is a great idea. Really helps.

The BEST car buying experience ever!

by from Thorsby, Alabama |

I really liked the laid back approach to buying a vehicle. I did not feel pressured into anything. Customer Service was the best I have ever seen. I will be back again the future to purchase another vehicle from your dealership and with Chris.

Excellence in service.

by from Birmingham, AL |

The associate I worked with, Sam Charif, was incredibly kind and courteous. He was very patient and made sure to understand my needs.

Great prices, no doc fees, low pressure, well done

by from Birmingham, al. |

Low pressure, already low price so not the classic haggle, haggle, haggle. No stupid admin costs that are really just a pad to profit like doc fees. From sales to finance guy to tech girls the process is smooth and professional.

Great service and staff!

by from Hoover, AL |

There was no pressure and my salesperson found exactly what I wanted. Easy transaction with a lot of nice people. They made it obvious they were there for me.

The best buying experience ever!

by from Helena, AL |

Our salesman was most helpful in assessing our needs and locating the vehicle that fit those needs. There was absolutely no pressure to buy and there were no "games" played during the sales process. Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the produce he was selling There were no "dealer fees" and no "add on" window stickers with overpriced, frivolous, un-needed options whose sole purpose is to increase the price of the vehicle. Long Lewis gave an up front, discounted price on the car and the amount given for our trades (we traded two vehicles) far exceeded our expectations. Dealing with Long-Lewis Ford Lincoln was the most pleasurable buying experience ever. Great people selling great products at a great price.

Long Lewis Provides a Great deal!

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

John was great. I know I'm not the easiest customer to deal with. There were some things I needed to work through to make sure we were getting the right vehicle and John was patient over that process.

Great, prompt service and courteous

by from hoover, Al |

Service was really prompt, explanation on what was recommended, went over pricing shock before work was done, gave me a military discount, courteous, pleasant waiting room.

Outstanding! See my "Your Review" comments below.

by from Vestavia Hills AL |

I have relied on Long Lewis since purchasing my 2002 Taurus there via Mr. Hatcher. Later bought a 2008 Taurus, a Lincoln Navigator, and a 2014 Escape with his help. Reputation for honest and excellent service is borne out by all these experiences.