Orr Chevrolet

Service 877-371-9119 Service 877-371-9119

"You get More at Orr"

2016 Chevy Cruze

by from Broken Bow, OK. |

Paul Wilkins, the Internet Sales person at ORR Chevrolet in Texarkana, Texas was great to deal with. My son just loves his car. We bought something we believe in, and we can use for years to come. Paul was kind, courteous, and I will deal with him again.

March 30, 2016

Thank you for the kind words Melissa. We think highly of Paul as well. Paul says that he will try and do even better next time!! Congratulations to you and your son.

SORRY I DIDN"T BUY FROM YOU

by from HOT SPRINGS, AR |

Gregg Orr Management Orr Cadillac 4555 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71913 Dear Gregg Orr: My Husband and I were very excited to work with you in purchasing our Second Newer Vehicle this year. On 2014 we purchased from Orr Honda in Texas, and our experience was WONDERFUL. However this experience wasn?t that great at all. On March 27, 2015, I traveled to your Hot Springs location, very excited to make the deal and drive home with our pre-owned vehicle. Our family is recovering from some past credit issues and we were not desperate in purchasing a vehicle however doing so will allow us to rebuild credit etc. My husband worked with Mr. Nick Olsen and there were a few very nice vehicles introduced to us. We were given the advice to purchase the 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The advice was to purchase this vehicle and in a few months come back and refinance or trade for another vehicle. Reason, we would have built a good credit history with GM Financial etc. We were very upfront with our current situation, and all we asked were for these two very simple requests, the best deal for our money and to have our sales tax paid. In both we were more than GUARANTEED BOTH would take place during this sale. On March 27, 2015 my family and I sat down with Mr. Nick Olsen and Randy Hamric (Finance Manager), we asked once more to each would our sales taxes be paid. My entire family heard both men say ?YES?. Randy stated that all we had to do was go and register the auto once the title work was received. There were many mistakes made via the paperwork on this deal. We were informed that the title work was not correct and Platinum Bill Pay cancelled our account to pay GM due to the paperwork via Orr not being corrected and received by them. This entire experience has been chaos. If we could get out of this deal legally we would jump on it. The Staff we dealt with were very unreliable. We were lied too just to make a sale, which we would have still purchased if we were told that the bank wouldn?t allow any additional credit to us to do so (pay the sales taxes) O, yes this is what we were told just last week via Randy when we finally were able to reach him. So that means that the day we signed the paperwork Randy knew the Bank wouldn?t allow any additional credit to be extended to pay for the GAP coverage and Tire warranty, which we really neither wanted nor needed more than the sales taxes to have been paid as PROMISED. We would have asked Randy to drop the GAP and Tire and opt for sales tax. The current situation that this deal has us in is this $1600 in the hole to pay for sales tax which we had no idea we were going to have to pay out. I didn?t mention how we were in a bind to pay the down payment, due to other issues with us receiving money due to us to get this done, however We called and kept Orr informed each step of the way until the money was received and we paid immediately. This should have been a sign to us that this deal wasn?t meant. We've been loyal customers of ORR Auto Sales. We will just keep our business with Orr in Texas, their staff has EXCELLENT customer service and they are and were totally upfront with us on what we could or could not do during our time working with them. Sincerely, Mr. Dimetris Blanchard Sr. and Cassandra blanchard

November 1, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I'm particularly glad to hear that your purchase experience from us (Orr Honda) was "wonderful." I'm sorry to hear that things didn't go well with the "Gregg Orr Management" in Hot Springs. If there was anything I could do I would. They are not connected with us and are in fact, the competition. I generally hear good things about other Honda dealers I must say. Thanks again for the kind words and we'll look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Orr Honda.

Wonderful service

by from Texarkana tx. |

Paul Wilkins was the best! We had an appointment with him at 1 and was driving our new car home by 4! He got us a wonderful deal, we very kind and made our car buying experience a great one! I will be more than happy to go back to him in the future! THANK YOU PAUL! You did an outstanding job!

November 1, 2015

Thanks a lot C.Higgins for sharing your experience. We like Paul too!! Our service guys and gals are good too so I'll looking forward to meeting you on your next oil change!

Disapointed with staff

by from Texarkana,Tx |

I always hear great things about Orr.. My father & husband & I have purchased cars in the pass form Orr so I just knew this time would not be any different. I looked on line for a car for my daughter who is a college student in Houston,Texas. Due to the big commute I wanted a mid sized SUV with a little cargo room...I called the # on the web & spoke to a gentleman that I gave the stock # to & he stated that the car was still ava. We went to Orr in the rain on a Monday eve and he stated that the car was locked up in the detail dept. well with it raining & all my husband let the guy know that that he would be back the following Tue. on his lunch break the gentleman gave us his card assured us that he would have the SUV gassed up & ready for a test drive.. my husband called the sales person 10min before his lunch break to let him know he was still coming the sales guy said okay I will have it ready..While my husband was on his way there the sales person calls & said well we are holding the car for an employee... Which was not customer friendly! I thought about it like this the employee had not purchased it & we have cash money ready to buy it...I called the same afternoon & spoke to another sales person who said it was ava still..needless to say we are very upset in the way this happened..The sales person promised to call us back & to give us other Vehicles we may want instead & we are still waiting...Thanks for nothing!! Mrs. Car less

October 31, 2015

I'm terribly sorry about your experience AnJane't. There was obviously poor communication on our part. I assure you this isn't the typical experience you can expect from us. Thank you for taking the time to put this in writing so we can do better going forward.

Michael Anderson did an EXCELLENT JOB

by from Douglassville, Tx |

I have never had what one could call a great car buying experience in my life, until now. Mike went above & beyond what any other salesman would do, searching for the exact car I wanted ... and actually found it!! Bless his heart, he e even delivered it to me. Not once did he rush around & make me feel like He had other things to do. He was very patient, extremely knowledgeable, and more than professional. I highly recommend not only Orr Chevrolet, but Michael Anderson as well.

November 1, 2015

Thanks so much MsAndy. We like Mike too!! He does know his product and he's always here for his customers.

GREAT SERVICE

by from ATLANTA TX |

WE WERE IN SEARCH OF A VEHICLE FOR MY PARENTS. THE SALESMAN WAS VERY PATIENT, KIND AND CONSIDERATE OF THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS. THE BUYING PROCESS WAS AMAZINGLY FAST AND THE MY PARENTS ARE DEFINITELY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME!!! THANK YOU ORR AND THE SALESMAN THAT ASSISTED US -- ADAM

November 1, 2015

Thank you for the kind words C Roberson! We'll try and do even better next time!!

Orr Chevrolet, Texarkana, TX, Troy A. Phillips

by from Texarkana, TX 75503 |

Would never go to anyone but Troy A. Phillips. He is the best salesman we have ever dealt with. Just bought our second car from him in less than a year.

November 18, 2015

We like Troy too Mr. and Mrs. Hargis. He makes doing business fun and he really knows his product. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Legendary Service, Legendary Experience

by from Stuggart AR |

I've bought lots of cars in my life and after my expericence at Orr Chevrolet I will do busy there only as long as the keep up the LEGENDARY SERVICE and understanding. I told John Henry what i wanted and that i didnt want any BS and that i wanted the best price period. Usually a dealership will go back and fourth with you so I told him none of that. They understood and Steve the New Car Manager came out and showed me the numbers and explained where they came from and I'm now a new owner of a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. If you want a legendary experience while looking for a car go talk to those two guys (John Henry and Steve) and you will.

November 17, 2015

Thanks a lot for your kind words Mark. We'll try and do even better next time!!

Buying a car

by from Texarkana ar |

I had the worst car buying experience ever the car salesman mike didn't really help at all only thing he wanted to do is sale a car so he can get his share when I ask him can he find a car around my budget at another car lot his first response was you can't find that car around that budget anywhere he didn't even check to see if they had one or not so I just left after seeing him talking and laughing with his co workers instead helping his customer 100 percent so I left and went home look around myself and found the he told me that I can't find around my budget on there website from having that type of experience I will not do service with orr Chevy texarkana

November 17, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write your review Ttfj. Our customer's input goes a long way in helping us become a better dealership.

excellent service over all

by from De Kalb, Tx |

I had an excellent experience here! Michael Anderson and Troy Phillips were wonderful with helping me and making sure i got what i wanted! I would recommend this place to everyone i know!!

November 18, 2015

Thanks Jessica!! Mike and Troy thank you too!!