Orr Chevrolet

4502 St. Michael Dr, Texarkana, TX 75503

New 866-373-2321
Used 866-702-4313
Service 877-371-9119

"On The Affordable Side Of I-30"

GREAT SERVICE

by from ATLANTA TX |

WE WERE IN SEARCH OF A VEHICLE FOR MY PARENTS. THE SALESMAN WAS VERY PATIENT, KIND AND CONSIDERATE OF THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS. THE BUYING PROCESS WAS AMAZINGLY FAST AND THE MY PARENTS ARE DEFINITELY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME!!! THANK YOU ORR AND THE SALESMAN THAT ASSISTED US -- ADAM

Orr Chevrolet, Texarkana, TX, Troy A. Phillips

by from Texarkana, TX 75503 |

Would never go to anyone but Troy A. Phillips. He is the best salesman we have ever dealt with. Just bought our second car from him in less than a year.

Legendary Service, Legendary Experience

by from Stuggart AR |

I've bought lots of cars in my life and after my expericence at Orr Chevrolet I will do busy there only as long as the keep up the LEGENDARY SERVICE and understanding. I told John Henry what i wanted and that i didnt want any BS and that i wanted the best price period. Usually a dealership will go back and fourth with you so I told him none of that. They understood and Steve the New Car Manager came out and showed me the numbers and explained where they came from and I'm now a new owner of a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. If you want a legendary experience while looking for a car go talk to those two guys (John Henry and Steve) and you will.

Buying a car

by from Texarkana ar |

I had the worst car buying experience ever the car salesman mike didn't really help at all only thing he wanted to do is sale a car so he can get his share when I ask him can he find a car around my budget at another car lot his first response was you can't find that car around that budget anywhere he didn't even check to see if they had one or not so I just left after seeing him talking and laughing with his co workers instead helping his customer 100 percent so I left and went home look around myself and found the he told me that I can't find around my budget on there website from having that type of experience I will not do service with orr Chevy texarkana

excellent service over all

by from De Kalb, Tx |

I had an excellent experience here! Michael Anderson and Troy Phillips were wonderful with helping me and making sure i got what i wanted! I would recommend this place to everyone i know!!

Friendly service

by from Texarkana, AR |

Paul Wilkins helped us tremendously. I recommend him if you visit Orr Chevrolet. His number is 501-246-0602. Very professional and friendly.

New Truck Purchase

by from Texarkana TX |

My experience with Orr Chevrolet was incredible!!! The staff was AWESOME!! Most especially Michael Anderson, he went way above anything I have ever witnessed a salesman doing!! Went as far as to install the bed liner and my tool box in my truck his self!! Orr and the staff in financing helped me when I thought no one would! They are helping me re-establish my credit without all the looking down the nose at me!!! There is no place else I'll be going when I need a new vehicle. Michael Anderson is the guy to see there with out a doubt! I have several of his cards and I WILL be passing them out every chance I get!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has a client for life here!!

OIL CHANGE

by from TEXARKANA, TEXAS |

A LADY BY THE NAME OF SUZANNE SHELBY WAS ASSISTING US DURING OUR OIL CHANGE TODAY AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED ON THE SUV. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HER AND THINK THAT SHE IS A GOOD ASSET TO THIS COMPANY...

Orr Chevrolet responded to this review

April 19, 2014

Dear VP, Thanks so much for your input! We like Suzanne as well and can assure you that she is indeed and asset to our company. She'll try and do even better next time!!

2014 red Chevy impala

by from Texarkana, Tx |

I was not in the market for a new car, but Paul Wilkins is an awesome salesman and got me in a beautiful car.

Great times

by from Texarkana Tx |

Paul was very helpful!!! And knows a lot abouts the cars