Town & Country Ford

Service 877-222-0025

A New Attitude!

Town and Country Ford

by from Birmingham, AL |

I recently stopped in to browse the inventory with no expectations or intentions. Calvin Smith came out to assist me. He was polite, knowledgeable and seemed eager to get me a good deal. I will be back soon.

Great Customer Service

by from Pleasant Grove, AL |

Great customer service can always be found at Town & Country Ford. We just recently purchased our 7th vehicle from Gary Shotts! Gary always provides excellent customer service, going beyond the normal salesman routine. He is concerned that you are satisfied with your choice and checks on his customers to make sure they are still happy. We are extremely satisfied with the customer service experience we receive from Gary and Jerrold Connolly in Finance. Town & Country has a great team and these two lead the way. Any time I am asked for recommendations about purchasing a car, I tell them to call Gary Shotts!

Best Salesman Ever

by from Pleasant Grove, AL |

My husband and I recently purchased a used truck from Town & Country with Gary Shotts being our salesman. Gary does everything to make the whole process go smoothly. The best team ever with Gary and Jerrold Connolly in finance.

Great Service, Friendly People, Neat, and Clean

by from McCalla, Al |

Gary Shotts was the sales associate helping me. He took time to show me the different options and explain them. Gary worked very hard to help in every way possible. I enjoyed the experience very much and will come back to Gary Shotts at Town & Country Ford for my next vehicle.

great customer service

by from mccalla, al |

I walked just to see if I could get approved MR.Ryan Smith helped me from the very beginning he found me the deal I could afford and the car I wanted he kept me updated and was really helpful to me.

Great buying experience, top notch service

by from Birmingham, AL |

I googled 2011-2012 F-150 King Ranch Birmingham. 40 or so came up ignoring my requested years. A 2012 with 18,000 miles at T & C was the best. I emailed for a contact. Soon Sidney sent the info and pictures, then he called and we discussed. I had a trade-in so we discussed price. Later we agreed on a price and he suggested delivery. I was in Orange Beach and he was in Bessemer. Just the truck I wanted with low mileage. At 6 that night Mike drove up to the condo, I signed all of the papers and he left for Bessemer about 7 in my trade-in. Obviously I couldn't ask for better service. When or if I need another truck/car I'll buy it at Town & Country in Bessemer, AL.

Absolutely the best car buying experience I've had

by from Tuscaloosa, Al |

Buying late in the season, we knew that it may be difficult to locate an F250 that would meet our needs. After the connection was made with Town & Country through Cars.com, we were told by salesman Brian Baker that there wasn't one in stock and he then immediately jumped-in to locate a vehicle that would be a match. Within that first day and after comparing offers from other dealers, we were able to go to T&C and close a deal. All of those involved at Town & Country, ensured our comfort with courtesy, professionalism, and a speedy business transaction. Thank you Cars.com for the connection.

:-) ....

by from Clay, AL |

Contact them via cars.com Everyone at the dealership was extremely nice. They all did everything possible to get me in the car that I wanted.

See Jerome Edwards for your car buying needs!

by from Bessemer, AL |

We had an awesome experience shopping for our Ford F150. Jerome Edwards was great to work with. His pleasing personality and professional demeanor ensures customers the best possible service. We would by another vehicle from Town & Country and most certainly would request the services of Jerome Edwards. The financing process was easy and the explanations were clear and concise. I am sure that the financing I received was better than I could of have received at other places. The services department leaves a little to be desired. The two times I have visited the service department, I was dissatisfied with the service and most definetly dissatisfied with the personnel. I'm not so sure that I will use this service department again.

Mr. B G Chew III

by from BIRMINGHAM AL |

Michelle Pope is on of the best in the business, her follow up and follow through was and remains impressive.

Jerome Is an Awesome Salesman!!!

by from Coker, AL |

Jerome was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. From start to finish my car buying experiece was wonderful. He made sure to find me the exact vehicle I wanted, down To every additional Detail. Jerome truly cares about his customers and what the want. Town and Country Ford is a wonderful dealership that I highly recommend. Willie made the fiancing process a breeze with no stress. I will highly recommend Jerome for anyone looking for a vehicle My Family and I will continue to use Jerome as a salesman in the future. He's a great asset to Town and Country Ford.