Gates GM

Service 877-843-9304

GM Giant of Martinsville

Amazing Staff

by from Bloomington, IN |

My Wife and I cannot say enough about the folks at Gates Hands Down the BEST experience purchasing a car with this Dealership. Our Salesman Tommy was wonderful to work with, and the rest of the staff was patient and kind answering all of our questions and worked hard to satisfy our needs. In the past i have been loyal to the Brand of car i purchased, now we are loyal to the Dealership Hands down the Best, When my wife and I decided to purchase we had decided before we came to look that if Gates did not have what we wanted we would wait until they did to purchase we just wont buy anywhere else.

bad salesman named scott

by from bloomington in. |

scott ran my car down after he bought it and tried to sell me on a junk hummer with bald tires and bad sounding motor placed pictures on line nothing like hummer on lot in person .I will never sent any one there and never ask for scott

Staff was very helpful!

by from Martinsville, IN |

Staff was very helpful, willing to let me test drive different vehicles. I ended up coming there 2 different days and George Poe was great to work with on each occasion. I selected a 2014 Chevy Malibu 2LT that was not on the lot, he had to order out of Ohio and had the car in 2 days. Finance department was great as well.

Great Service Clean facility Helpful Staff

by from Montgomery, IN |

Mike Swartz was the reason I came back to Gate's and that is where I purchaed my truck. Helpful and he worked with me and helped me get my truck at the price I wanted to pay. Quick easy and paperwork was done in no time. I drove out of my way by 100 miles to buy from this group. Others close to home did not want to work with me and so I choose to deal from now on with Gate's Automotive group in Martinsville Indiana.

Responsive & Helpful After the Purchase

by from Bloomington, IN |

Maybe you have read my review before... but I am amending my review because Gates came through like a champ to help repair the problem and I feel so much better about the whole process. I feel like I was listened to after initially posting a review as to their unresponsiveness. They are repairing my vehicle and negotiated price. With that being said, the buying process was very simple and quick. They negotiated easily and I didn't have to spend my entire day at the dealership bickering back and forth about price. Chris did a great job and I appreciate his help. I feel much better about my purchase and love my Enclave.

Repeat customer

by from Martinsville, IN |

I have now leased two vehicles with Gates and I couldn't be happier. The sales team answered all of my questions thoroughly and made the process of finding what I wanted as easy as possible. I never felt rushed or pressured in any way to make a decision. With both of my vehicles, any service needs were addressed quickly and professionally. I will continue to come back.

CPO 2012 Volt purchase was outstanding!

by from Chicagoland IL |

I live in the Chicagoland area and after finding the 2012 Volt with the exact color combo, options, and mileage I wanted at Gates GM, I reached out via email and was connected to Chris Blackwell, who gave me a great price on my trade ($2000+ more than my local dealers). Chris was very polite, provided a price break down, updated pictures of the car I requested and answered all my questions without bombarding me with emails trying to get me in the showroom. I was weary of traveling 150+ miles to get to Gates and have the price on my trade and/or the Volt change from what was quoted to me, which happened to me the month before in Michigan, but Chris reassured me that Gates GM does not do that. So, I felt confident and took the risk going down there and it turned out to be the best car purchasing experiences ever (and I have bought 6 cars in the last 10 years)! Chris had the Volt cleaned up and completely charged when I arrived, without me even asking! We went for a test drive and worked out a deal to have the car GM certified, at a lower rate then my current loan @ the same term, and gave me $200 more on my trade in it get my payments where I wanted them. Aaron in finance was very professional and quick with the paperwork and I was done with the purchase in a little over an hour. I drove the car back home with no problems and all of my family was impressed with the condition and cleanliness. Chris and Aaron are assets to Gates GM and I truly hope this is shared with them and their manager because they deserve recognition for making an out of town person feel at home when arriving after driving almost 3 hours. Thanks again Chris and Aaron!

My experience on purchasing a new or used car.

by from Martinsville, IN 46151 |

I purchased a 2012 Chev Colorado. I was not expecting to walk out with a vehicle the same day. That was my first outing looking for a new or used vehicle. Everyone was polite and friendly and very accommodating. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used car, truck, van or SUV to go to Gates Chevrolet. I really have been enjoying driving to and from work in the truck I purchased. Thanks for helping find just they right vehicle for my needs.

May 7, 2014

I am excited you are happy with the service we have provided you. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs in the future.

Wonderful personal service and good trade-in price

by from Indpls, IN |

Scott Tullar did a wonderful job with us on our latest 2015 Tahoe purchase. Everyone at the dealership is extremely friendly! Our family and recommend friends has purchased several vehicles from Gates. We have several dealerships that are closer but the service is not nearly as good as we have received from Gates.

May 7, 2014

Thanks Julie!! I appreciate your kind words. Thank you for allowing us to help you with your automotive needs.

Bought my last three cars from Gates.

by from Bedford, IN |

I've purchased three vehicles from Scott Tullar thus far. A 1999 Mercury Mystique which my wife adores, a 2008 Ford Focus, and most recently a brand new 2014 Chevy Cruze to replace the totaled Focus. Scott has always been helpful towards myself and my wife - When we had issues with the Focus due to undiagnosed issues relating to an accident I was in previously, he made arrangements to get us into the Chevy Cruze in such a way that we're paying only a little more a month for the Cruze and the loan covers what remained on our Focus so we could continue going to work. The only issues that we have had have been in relation to the lending institutions, and have nothing to due with Gates. I've recommended Gates to multiple people, specifically Scott Tullar.

May 7, 2014

Thanks Michael!! We appreciate your continued service.