Tom Jones Ford

Service 888-349-7382

No City Sales Tax!

Buying a New 2012 F-150

by from Litchfield Park, AZ |

I contacted Tom Jones Ford by internet for pricing on a new 2012 F-150 prior to Memorial Day. When I met with the salesman, Denny Ludwig, we worked out a deal with great rebates and very good price for my trade-in. When I picked up my new truck on 6/30/12 the paperwork process with Denny and Justine Campos, who handled the final paperwork was the smoothest that I have ever experienced. The people at Tom Jones Ford are very pleasant and easy to work with. Thank you Denny, Justine and Scott.

Straight Forward and Simple

by from Peoria, AZ |

I stopped into Tom Jones Ford to look at a vehicle I found online. The location is a bit remote if you live in Phoenix, but it's worth the drive. Denny Ludwig helped us out and couldn't have been more accommodating. The entire process was simple and smooth from beginning to end. Both Denny and Parker Jones were excellent to work with and met each of our requests without hesitation. On the day of signing, we had a tight schedule and needed to get things done quickly. We showed up and everything was waiting for us and Parker got us in and out without a hitch. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had; trade in values were fair, vehicle pricing was great, service was excellent!

Ryan Huston and Parker Jones...Great to work with!

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

We recently traded our 2005 F-250 Lariat for a 2013 F-350 King Ranch. We have traded at Jones for over 30 years, mostly while residing locally, and found that driving from Flagstaff to Buckeye was well worth the trip! Not only did they have the truck we wanted at a great price, they gave us a very good trade-in. Ryan Huston was excellent to work with and made the process very simple through emails, text and telephone communication. Great customer service before, during and after the sale!

Great Purchase Experience

by from Waynesboro, TN |

After seeing a used 2008 Ford F150 Limited online I contacted Tom Jones Ford Dealership. I was in contact with Denny Ludwig and he was informative and was a non-pressure type of sales person. Upon my arrival at the dealership, Denny met me at the F150 and again was very informative about the vehicle. The F150 had a complete service to include brakes and two new tires prior to the purchase. After a test drive and further discussion of a trade-in on my own vehicle I decided to purchase. The paperwork was as easy as the sale. Being an out of state purchaser they conducted the title exchange paperwork and even went to the state offices to get this accomplished for me. I would recommend this dealership and also recommend finding Denny to assist you with your purchase of a used or new vehicle.

Drive was worth It

by from Sun City W, Arizona |

We were looking for a used vehicle that we found online , had email contact with a salesperson who had many years of selling experience and was very up front in telling me about himself. Which made me feel confident that he would work in my best interest. I found all parties that we dealt with a dealership professional, up front with any concern we had on the vehicle. They where willing to negotiate on price, to reach a win win sale of the vehicle. I am a women and I have bought many vehicles in my life, I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Would buy from them again.

Buying a used car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great experience overall but gotta work on the facilities, their kind of outdated. Frank the salesman, Parker Jones, and the finance team were great to work with. No haggling over price, no pressure, absolutely no hidden fees whatsoever (which I couldn't believe after going to Larry Miller first and what a joke that was!!), and they got me a way better rate then I had gotten in my pre approval over the phone!!! Will definitely be going back again when we decide to purchase again and would definitely recommend to family and friends. You got a customer for life just keep up the great work guys and gals :)

We Love Tom Jones Ford

by from Surprise, AZ |

Our company has a longstanding relationship with Tom Jones Ford. The service we receive on every single truck purchase is over and above the "normal" treatment you receive at any other dealership! From start to finish, we are always treated like an extra special customer. We will always purchase our trucks whenever possible with Tom Jones Ford. Thank you for the wonderful service! Stormwater Plans, LLC

DAY AT THE CAR LOT

by from Goodyear, AZ |

We just bought our 2nd car from Jones Ford. John Bolton helped us through the whole process both times and he made it quick and kept us laughing too. Thanks John and Jones' Ford!

Customer service to the MAX

by from Buckeye, AZ |

Between me and my family including kids in-laws and my brother we have purchased more than 10 new trucks, great pricing and sales tax savings, and exceptional service (treated like family)

Great Service!

by from Phoenix, Az |

I just picked up my 2012 Escape XLT (the 3rd vehicle from Jones in 5 yrs) I go back because there's no pressure, no hassle, and they treat you right-My wife and I even got lunch to boot! When I'm ready I'll be back! Carey Trammell Phx, Az

Worth the Drive / Great Customer Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I have purchased several vehicles from Tom Jones Ford over the years. Every purchase has been the same (great customer service, no price haggling and honest/helpful employees through the whole car purchasing process). Their employees are willing to go the extra mile for their customers and it shows. I urge you to visit Tom Jones Ford for your next vehicle purchase. I will not purchase a vehicle from any other location, as I have been spoiled by their exceptional customer service.