Superstition Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6130 E Auto Park Dr, Mesa, AZ 85206

New 877-717-6398 New877-717-6398
Used 877-704-4185 Used877-704-4185
Service 877-757-7643 Service 877-757-7643

Your Arizona home of Warranty Forever. A Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

Service,and buying a new Ram 1500

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Charlie made buying a new Ram very easy. Mark was there helping to find the right truck I was looking for. His knowledge of "how it works" was incredible. Then there was Rebecca handling paperwork. The "Sales Family", as a group, worked together, from working the numbers to the final signing of the papers. It was so easy, that I almost bought 2......lol. This was one of the most comfortable purchases I've ever made. Great truck.....great people.....great time !!!

Service department

by from Mesa, AZ |

I called at 7 a.m. and asked to have my service rep call me because I have a 2013 dodge caravan with extended warranty and that my van would not start. I was told that they would give her an urgent message. At 9:15 a.m. I called again and asked to speak to any service rep and again explained my issue and was told they would show my message as an urgent message for the first available service rep to call me. Here I sit at 7:24 p.m. and not one single person bothered to call me. I purchased and paid for an extended warranty and as far as I am concerned it is worthless. I would not recommend ever wasting your money nor will I be back when I am ready to purchase a new vehicle. I am only rating them with one star because it would not let me leave this and rate them with zero stars, I am a very dissatisfied customer!!!

Great Service

by from Mesa AZ |

My husband and I recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and although it took us three visits (because we are rather picky and do not purchase cars on a regular basis) our salespeople, Bear Roberts and Matt Murray couldn't have been more helpful or professional. They are both very knowlegeable about their product, which we really appreciated. Also appreciated was the helpfulness and professionalism of the sales manager, Joe Bejranaos.

Excellent service above and beyond

by from Mesa AZ |

I brought my 2013 journey in for an oil change and recall repair. Amber our service advisor had recommended a fuel system flush which I had done. Later that day, after the service department was closed we had a major issue and were stranded. Long story short Amber and the technician came to where we were, brought us another vehicle to use, got our journey going took it back to the dealership to double check everything and to clean the engine. Amber went above and beyond she could have just sent a tow truck and been done with it. I am very pleased with how we were treated and I will remain a loyal customer

Great Customer Service

by from Maricopa, AZ |

Bill Braddock was great. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle (used or new) check out Superstition Springs CJ (superstitionspringscj.com).

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from MESA, AZ |

I PURCHASED A 2015 DODGE CHARGER SRT ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. PETE WAS MY SALES PERSON AND THE TRANSACTION WAS THE SMOOTHEST I'D EVER HAD BUYING A CAR... THEN, I TOOK MY CAR IN FOR SERVICE AND WAS GIVEN TO A SERVICE ADVISOR NAMED AMBER! SHE IS TOTALLY AMAZING! SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT MY CAR WAS GOING TO NEED AND WHEN IT WAS GOING TO NEED IT!

Very satisfied

by from Gilbert,Arizona |

The best car buying experiance I have ever had. I got what I wanted for the price I wanted. I am very happy with my pre-owned 2007 Chrysler 300C. Great dealership!!!

Got us on the road again.

by from Willcox, AZ |

Visiting the area & Jeep wouldn't shift properly. Called, went in & the problem was fixed in less than 2 hours. Price was OK. Everyone was friendly & courteous.

Phone call

by from Tempe |

I haven't purchased a vehicle yet but I inquired about a vehicle at Superstition Springs Jeep Dodge Ram. They didn't know if they had the vehicle in stock and said they would check on it and call me back. Well I never heard back from them. No big deal...pun intended.

Superstition Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Hi Frank -- Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do get busy at the dealership, and sometimes requests like this get lost in the shuffle. However, that is no excuse for us never getting back to you, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us in the future, we would love the chance to earn your business.

Love my new car but now my credit has dropped ALOT

by from Mesa, AZ |

Love my car, and my payment is fine but after repairing my credit for the last 5 years, getting it up to around 670 and getting approved for this car, dissappointed to see that my credit has dropped almost 100 pts from INQUIRIES! YES, INQUIRES. Now I got to try to get some removed and try rebuilding. If i would have known they were going to submit that many inquires i would have passed. Id rather get a new house before a new car. Customer Service was fake, salesman was apparently new and couldnt remember payment amounts and kept telling us different amounts. The only person that knew what he was doing was the finance manager.

Superstition Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

April 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We always want our customers to feel taken care of, and while we appreciate your business, it's unfortunate that you didn't leave satisfied. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you. Kevin Barnes kbarnes@supercj.com