Superstition Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6130 E Auto Park Dr, Mesa, AZ 85206

New 877-717-6398
Used 877-704-4185
Service 877-757-7643

Your Arizona home of Warranty Forever. A Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.

Service,and buying a new Ram 1500

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Charlie made buying a new Ram very easy. Mark was there helping to find the right truck I was looking for. His knowledge of "how it works" was incredible. Then there was Rebecca handling paperwork. The "Sales Family", as a group, worked together, from working the numbers to the final signing of the papers. It was so easy, that I almost bought 2......lol. This was one of the most comfortable purchases I've ever made. Great truck.....great people.....great time !!!

ABSOLUTELY THE VERY BEST

by from Tucson |

I am a very choosy buyer, and after 18 months of trying to find the perfect car and car buying experience, I purchased my dream car at Superstition Springs! I have been to dealerships that were pretty good, some that were not great, and some that were downright nasty. Superstition Springs was unbelievably spectacular. I called from Tucson and was able to make a deal with Freddie in less than five minutes; he gave me the exact price I wanted for the exact car I wanted. When I drove out the next morning, Freddie and my car were waiting for me out front. Freddie was never pushy, just excited to help me finally get my car, and happy that he could get it for me in my price range. The atmosphere of the dealership was not only friendly, it was more like family- people were singing and laughing, dancing around and happy to be there at work. I was greeted by everyone that walked by with a smile and a handshake. The owner even came and introduced himself- a towering, handsome man with a warm smile that puts you at ease. When I made a final sweep of my car, Freddie was patient with all of my nitpicking and meticulously handled the aesthetic portion of the sale. My car looks like brand new, inside and out! Upon signing the final paperwork, Freddie brought me to a huge gong in the middle of the sales floor and handed me the mallet. As I rang it, all of the employees came out and cheered for me. after I drove back to Tucson in my amazing new car, I came home to a voicemail from Freddie making sure we made it home safely. I will tell everyone I know about this dealership, and also about Freddie! I cannot say enough good things about that place! I hope they become large enough to forever change the car buying experience for the better!

Great service

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

This is the second time I have bought a car from this dealership. I will come from Flagstaff again to give them my business. they are friendly and very helpful in getting you the payments you need.

Understanding professional service

by from Ephrata, WA |

John Patrick is an outstanding sales person and took time to explain all our options. We were looking for financing options for vehicles for 2 grandchildren and he found vehicles that fit their liking and our wallets. He was very patient and professional. For quality service, I recommend asking for him by name.

Great experience!

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

James Bradberry was our Salesman. He was fantastic! No pressure! Pleasure to do business with! Highly recommend!

Highly Recommend

by from Mesa AZ |

We recently bought a pre-owned vehicle and enjoyed an excellent car-buying experience. The pre-owned inventory is centrally located on the lot; it was easy to distinguish between new and pre-owned. All prices and mileage were clearly marked and the pre-owned cars were unlocked which made it convenient to view without a sales consultant's assistance. The sales consultants welcomed us promptly but allowed us the space we needed to browse the inventory without any pressure. The sales consultants were professional and answered all of our questions. The quality of the pre-owned inventory was evident (predominantly low mileage vehicles, clean inside and out and large selection of certified pre-owned). The showroom/offices/restrooms are clean and customer friendly. The negotiation process was a harmonious collaboration between us, the sales consultants, and the sales managers. Like most, we had expectations of pushy salesmen/women and the dealership ONLY caring about it's bottom line. Superstition Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram changed our perspective of car buying. This is a dealership with integrity. It is a business so they need to expect profit; however, our interactions proved they cared about the customer getting the right car at the right price. Highly recommend. Sincere thanks to Ron F., James B., AJ C., and John S.

Dogde Ram

by from Mesa, Az |

I hope the dealership knows what a wonderful person they have in Kerry Yoder. 2 1/2 yrs ago we bought a 300 limited from him. He lessoned to what we wanted and when it came in he gave us a call. He worked with us and really came throw.So when we need to get another we came back to Kerry if he hadn't been there I know we would not have bought our new truck from you. We are so blessed to have found a deal and a person like we did. This really has been a truly great experience and when where ready to shop again we will be back as long a Kerry is there to help us . Thank you again

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

by from Apache Junction, Arizona |

Robby Swanson did a great job with customer service and sales! His approach was that of interest and concern for what we were interested in with along with a low pressure pitch. He listened to us. I despise being needled and pushed in a direction that I'm not interested in going and none of that happened here. This was a nice experience and I would shop with your organization again as well as recommend it to others. Erhnardt on the other hand deserves no such accolades. They cheated me back in 2004 and I would buy out of state before they would get another one my my dollars. :-) This is how I feel and please post this verbatim. Robby did a great job, paid attention to us and even came out and explained the control functions of the Jeep as best he could to me before I drove off. This vehicle is spectacular! Give Robby a good bonus this year. Lastly, Robby, keep up your same sales angle. Low pressure because no one likes (high pressure) and as a customer we know if we are ready to buy when we show up.

Buying a Grand Cherokee Limited

by from Mesa, AZ |

Josh and AJ made the process of the buying the Jeep easy and painless. Both gentlemen were very knowledge and helpful.

B. Kramar

by from Gilbert Az. |

Bought a 2014 Jeep Sahara. Went out of thier way to get the one I wanted within 24 hours.

Great buying experience and knowledgable staff!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I worked with Joshua via email for my purchase and everything went smooth as can be. There were no surprises that came up regarding my purchase price and they were very honest. From the test drive to financing to driving off the lot in my brand new Jeep, I wouldn't of changed a thing.