Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 888-445-1740
Used 888-337-7161
Service 866-318-0367

At Tameron Hyundai, You're Going to Love the Way You're Treated!

Great Experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

Tameron?s sales and finance professionals are top notch and they stand by their products whether you are buying a new or used vehicle. My story didn?t begin with a five star experience but it ended with one. I purchased a used Tucson at a great price. My salesman, Nick Foster took care of us and got us through negotiations without any hiccups. We got what we asked for with minimal resistance. Tim Provost, in finance, processed the paperwork and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. All was well. 9 days after our purchase we were informed by Tim that the car had been wrecked and repaired prior to our purchase. Not the best thing you want to hear, but let me tell you how refreshing it is to deal with the team like Hyundai who make integrity and honesty a priority in their day-to-day. The wreck was not on Carfax or Autocheck so no harm no foul. They purchased their car back with no penalties imposed on myself. Still though, I was ready to walk away. One of the owners, Rob Gallik, learned of what had happened and met with me personally. I was very impressed with this alone. He apologized for the inconvenience and offered us several options if we were still interested in buying with them. His personal touch and a great deal (we think) put us in a new car that day (Sonata). Our salesman on the new car side was Daniel Pereira. Great guy! Very mellow and we did not feel pressured with him during our time together. Really we felt no pressure to take any deal at all but Rob?s offer was hard to refuse. Overall I rate these guys a perfect score because of the way we felt after the ordeal was over. Our two week long relationship was a bit strenuous at times but they came through in the end treating us like family (the kind you like). Thanks Nick, Tim, Rob, and Dan. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Long Wait But Worth It

by from Auburn,Al but dealer in Hoover,Al |

I purchased the vehicle back on 11 Jan 2014. I waited till now, 22 Feb, to report my experience due to waiting for them to fulfill their oral promises. It's been four weeks and I was almost ready to call their manager a liar and a cheat. But yesterday, all of their promises were completed and I was satisfied, although I think it was dragged out a little longer than necessary. Being satisfied with the used car purchase from them, we're ready to purchase a new car from the same dealer.

Great Experience, awesome facility

by from Hoover, al |

Had just a great experience today at Tameron Hyundai. Saw a vehicle online and contacted the store. A MANAGER called me immediately. He was really sweet and we set up an appointment. When I got to the store they had it pulled up and made sure the heat blowing because it was freezing out. They got me a cup of cocoa and made it painless to purchase. Just a great job.