Legacy Ford Hyundai

413 Industrial Blvd, McDonough, GA 30253

New 877-968-7021
Used 888-823-2035
Service 866-901-2751

Vist our website for some of the Lowest Prices intown! Call,Chat,Email or Text 24/7

Great Experience

by from McDonough GA |

Very good car buying experience. Stacey was very helpful and met every need. He was very knowledgeable about the inventory and the vehicle we chose. quickest car buying experience i have had in a very long time.

took car in for service ,got it back wrecked

by from griffin ga |

"BEWARE OF THIS SERVICE DEPT" we took our new hyundai there and dropped it off to be serviced and for the transmission to get a recall reprogrammed.they called that afternoon and said it was ready and we went to get it the next morning.when they brought the car out to us i noticed the rear 1/4 panel was damaged and i asked what happened to our car? the guy said he had no clue, so we asked them inside and they say , SOMEONE DID,NT CALL YOU ABOUT YOUR CAR, IT WAS IN A ACCIDENT AND THE POLICE WERE CALLED AND A REPORT WAS MADE" so i told them nobody called and told us that i wanted to know what happened. so we were told that when the tech was on a test drive he had stopped and was programming the computer parked and a lady clipped the rear corner of our car.so then they tell us that they will get us a rental car and fix the car right away, which they did.so yesterday we got the accident report and the story is totally different from what we were told. come to find out the tech was at georgia power running errands and paying his electric bill and was not even in our car and luckily the lady who hit the car waited on him to come back out, the accident report clearly says unoccupied and last time i checked georgia power dont work on cars,.then to top it off the paper work from the service job said the car needed air and cabin filters replaced, funny thing is i had just changed both those filters 2 weeks earlier,so that was a flat lie, then it said all the lights were checked and when we got in it to leave ,the brake light bulb was blown on 1 side,so the whole service thing is a joke.so today we asked to speak with the owners son about this deal and his way to help us for us to buy a new car from them and they would cut us a better deal since they wrecked our car, im not sure how us going $9000 dollars more in debt for a car 1 year newer is a favor to us.so if you dont mind techs taking your car out for errands and joyrides while its supposed to be there being serviced, then this is the place for you, but i think most people would not like that and we will never be back there again.

body shop repair on my 2012 hyundai elantra

by from stockbridge,ga |

My experience at the legacy ford hyundai body while they did great work on repairing my car it took them a full week to egt in a part and make arepair on the car that was only a small fix.In my opinion would not recommend this body shop to anyone defintly not known for their speedy service.

Great Service, Caring Salespeople

by from McDonough, GA |

I can't for the life of me see why anyone had a bad experience at Legacy Ford. I came in wanting to get a used vehicle with the odds against me being that I had no trade in and my financial situation was not the best. I spoke with Marva Thompson who took time with me for two weeks and made something happen. I was given options and choices and even when I did not make a purchase, she took time with me. We spoke for two weeks by phone and I even went in on my days off as well as days I had to work. I never felt pressured and they worked with me. She calmed me down when I explained what happened to the vehicle I previously had and made me feel as if all was not lost. Needless to say she found me a vehicle, with payments I could afford as well as called me a week after to see if I was happy, which I truly was. And by the way, the staff there whether they interacted with me or not was friendly, always spoke, and every detail was explained to me. The financial officer "Freddy" was also a big help. I actually went there on the recommendation of a friend, and am glad I did. I also recommended a friend and hope she gets the vehicle she wants. I feel that if you go in and talk like you are talking to your friends, you'll have an enjoyable experience.. Thank you again guys!!

not happy

by from mcdonough, ga |

When you first go onto there site they say we will do everything we can to help you get approved, not true, no one here follows up with you if they don't think u will be approved. Very unsatisfied. I don't know how this place stays open.

Sales Chris

by from Mcdonough Ga |

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris for doing waht he did. Thanks again

Best Ford Dealership In South Metro Atlanta

by from Jonesboro, Ga. |

I've purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership in the last 10 years. Stacy is my salesman and he is the best. Shelton is my service advisor and he always make sure my vehicles are taken care of. I also think Legacy has the best body shop in the area. Anytime I visit the dealership it feels like I'm appreciated as a customer and treated like part of a family.

I think I owe them a good review.

by from mcdonough, ga |

This place isnt the biggest nor the prettiest dealership facility but they sure do provide you with excellent customer service and are very helpful towards your needs. Michael took care of me... And even though i didnt buy here, I think they need some recognition.