Horne Hyundai

1360 E Auto Center Dr, Apache Junction, AZ 85119

An excellent organization.

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

A very good buying experience. I will refer you. All employees customer oriented.

performance of dealership.

by from Mesa, Az |

I would be hard pressed to find a dealer who cares about the customer more than this dealership. Sales person was great, no pressure. Finance manager is a joy to do business with.

Awesome Sales Represenative.

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

James was very informative, helpful and trustworthy. He made my buying a new car an awesome experience.

Great Car, Great Dealership

by from Mesa,AZ |

The whole process at Horne KIA with Barbara Boss was pleasant and not what I expected from my past buying experience. In less than two and half hours, I was out the door with a new car. The trade in and the financing went quickly. Barbara was the best sales person I have ever worked with. I rate her at 10+.

Honored their posted pricem

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I was looking for a used vehicle for my daughter who did not have a lot of money. While browsing used car sites, I came across an almost to good to be true price on a 2007 Hyundai Tucson at Horne Hyundai in A.J. We went out to see the car early in the morning to verify its existence. The car was very clean, representative of the miles that were showing on the odometer. After the test drive, the conversation about price began. It seemed that the car had been advertised at the wrong price on several websites. To their credit, there was no effort by the dealership to raise the price of the car. Our salesperson, Rick, made it clear that the price posted would be honored. My daughter is very happy with the car even though she had to learn how to drive a manual transmission.

Excellent service

by from Chandler, AZ |

I had excellent service from Gina H. and the rest of the Horne Kia staff. They were able to make the buying process very easy and made sure to explain everything in detailed.

Easy Purchase

by from Queen Valley, AZ |

James sold me a great vehicle for a good price. He definitely explained everything about the car, the incentives, and the cost which made my purchase easy. No pressure and was a pleasure to speak with.

buying a new car

by from Gold Canyon/ AZ |

I was dreading going to the dealership to purchase a new car, but Brent, Joe & Ralph all very friendly and I did not feel pressured into buying. I had a trade in that was not worth much but the got the numbers to work for me. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I have used the service department for years and they have all ways been very up front with costs and trying to find parts for me that are not as expensive.

Great service. Ask for Barb Bloss!

by from Mesa, AZ |

First Ill start with saying I'm an engineer so I researched the dealers and cars to death not leaving one cent on the table. Barb Bloss was patient with us and was okay with us test driving 3 different times. There was ZERO pressure to buy and she was very knowledgeable. The car buying process went even easier. I had every dealer in the valley arguing over price. I even went to another one that said they could beat Horne Kia but got the run around. Ill let you figure out which one that is but you can tell by the reviews. I shouldve known better. I asked Barb once if the final price was the final price and she said yes and that's exactly what I got when I went there. Simple process and I drove home that night. GO here if you want a simple easy experience. Cant express that enough.

Happy New Car Owner

by from Chandler, Arizona |

We were dreading going to the dealership to purchase a new car, but Stu turned it into a pleasant experience. Everyone was very friendly and we did not feel pressured into buying. Stu was patient as we made him run back and forth to find the right car. We are extremely happy with our purchase.