Coastal Chevrolet Nissan Cadillac

8559 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC 29585

New 866-731-8830
Used 866-730-0881
Service 866-754-1297

Coastal Saves You Time, Coastal Saves You Cash!!!

A service dept that is a pleasure to deal with !

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

Candy always goes the extra mile and she treats you like family. She takes care of my 2000 Eldorado ETC and my 2008 XLR Platinum. Jim Wagner Murrells Inlet, SC

The ONLY place to buy a car!

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Every car that I have ever had, has come from Coastal. My first car was a Nissan Altima, then a Chevy Caprice, a Chevy Trailblazer, and a Silverado. My wife had an Altima and now a Murano, and all of these cars came from this dealership. In all if my interactions with them, from buying a vehicle, to getting oil changes, to having repairs made after an accident, Coastal, and all of their staff, have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I recommend Coastal to every one that I come in contact with, and I only buy cars from them.

Are You Kidding Me?

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

It felt as though I went back in time 15 or 20 years! After a pleasant reception from the internet sales staff, I learned that those individuals are not located at the dealership. That should be no problem, but the individual who met me when I got out of my vehicle at the front of the dealership was a throw-back. He offered me nothing when I told him what vehicle I was in the market for, except to say that he would beat all competition. He apparently knew nothing about the vehicle and didn't even try to sell me on its merits or the benefits of owning one of the few models he had on his lot. The salesman wrote down a few numbers on a piece of paper. These included the sticker price, the two $500 sales incentives that Nissan was offering on the vehicle at the time and then three figures for my trade-in. Those figures were 2000, 3000 and 4000. I already knew from several on-line sources that the number should be within $100 either side of $3000. At this point I'm expecting the guy to say what my cost will be and what his offer for my trade-in will be. Nope, he just left it at that. His only comment was I can buy or I can shop and if I want to buy today he will beat any other dealer. I informed him that I would shop. This really didn't seem to please him. I already knew that this was not the dealership for me, but I figured I would be polite and let him know that I appreciated his time, but that I was going to check out other dealerships in the area. I asked, just as a courtesy mind you, if I could have the paper onto which he scribbled the aforementioned numbers. He said, "No, we keep all of our sales contracts in-house." or something to that affect. It was all I could do to keep from laughing at the man, when he didn't want me to have that little sheet of paper. My original intention was to check out a couple of other dealerships within 100 miles, but after this experience I came to appreciate the way I was treated at the other local dealership so much that I went straight back to it and bought the car I was seeking. It was only 20 miles to drive to Coastal Nissan, but I felt that it was an incredible waste of time. If I had not gone to the other dealership first, I doubt I would have even considered a Nissan after my visit. I could not recommend avoiding this dealership more.

Coastal Chevrolet Nissan Cadillac responded to this review

December 12, 2013

We are disappointed to have not earned your business during your recent visit. As you mentioned in your review, we offered you above market value for your trade and were willing to beat the competition to earn your business. We hope in the future you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Just bought my 6th consecutive car at Coastal Chevrolet Cadillac. The only dealership within 50 miles that does not PLAY GAMES with me. I refuse to do business with dealers that LIE, Bait and Switch, treat me like a second class citizen. This dealership takes a real mature approach to my needs, issues and likes. Makes the car buying experience fun again. I've purchased here a Corvette, 2 Escalades, Nisan Rougue, Equinox and now a Cadillac ATS.

Worst experience ever

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

I got fooled into paying over MSRP for a new CTS and it was also the wrong vehicle when management told me it was the one I wanted. My wife and I got taken advantage of and these people are not trustworthy at all. Buyer beware!! Very unprofessional staff as well, felt high pressured the whole time.......don't say you we're not warned.

service that a plus

by from myrtle beach |

words canot say enough, they are all pros at COSTAL CHEVROLET service is OUTSTANDING