Tidelands Ford Lincoln

9387 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island, SC 29585

New 888-458-0767
Used 888-501-2349
Service 888-534-5097

Just South Of High Prices & We're Closer Than You Think!

Efficient and helpful personnel got the job done.

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

Friendly people, who were knowledgeable and efficient. No wasted time, just clear concise explanations that made the experience unique in my long experience with car dealers.

Tidelands Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 7, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new Ford, Andrew! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. It is encouraging to hear that our sales team impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers! Sincerely, John Paglio | FSM

Great place

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

Ever since I bought the first Ford from Tidelands, I knew it was a great dealership. My salesman, Dave Clayton, is the best. I also bought the second Ford through Dave as well. And I will most likely buy the third from Dave too. The service department I always found to,be special. Wendy is wonderful and always remembers my name. It is rare to have such terrific customer service from everyone working at the service department to be willing to help,with any request. I have never had to wait long for service. The coffee is always good and that is a good thing especially early in the morning. I give Tidelands an A plus for everything they do. Thank you

Tidelands Ford

by from Carolina Shores, NC |

New to area and 1st purchase at this dealer. Salesman John M. was outstanding and no pressure or hurry to get the deal done.

Client

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

As always they treated me like family. Worked with me to find a car I could afford and was the model I wanted. Great follow-up by the salesman and dealership owner. Great experience !!!!!!!

Ms.....

by from Surfside Beach, SC |

Service department, as usual, were very helpful and explained everything in detail.

Great Service

by from Surfside Beach, SC |

Ford Fusion, the service department always does a good job and the customer service is always very courteous.

Thanks Service Dept.

by from Georgetown, SC |

The staff in the service dept were very friendly and helpful. They worked with me to get me back & forth from work while my car was being worked on and worked quickly and efficiently to make sure I got my car back in a timely manner.

always friendly, helpful staff.

by from myrtle beach, sc |

making the appt. was easy.staff wrote out all my concerns. after service was completed, a member came out to the car to explain about the climate control and defrosting.

Service

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

No issues or problems. The staff was courteous, friendly and helpful as usual.

Quick response and wiiling to help.

by from Bismarck, ND |

Checking into getting a hard to find car, they were responsive and eager to help. I have not purchased a vehicle yet but will definitely keep them in mind if they have what I am looking for.

New car battery

by from Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 |

It appears that you guys are trying to do a great job. Evidently, the gentleman that waited on me was new on the job because he keep asking more experience service individuals questions related to the issue and paperwork associated with my car. Frustrating to customers. It would greatly enhance your dealership customer service department by having individuals properly trained before dealing with customers.