Tony Serra Ford

Service 866-475-5981 Service 866-475-5981

Drive Home With a Serra Smile

Overall Fantastic Service

by from Childersburg, Alabama |

The service I received here was absolutely incredible. I walked in thinking I wouldn't be approved for anything, but it turned out to be the complete opposite. I was able to ride out with a 2016 Ford Focus with 9 miles on it. The ladies in which I dealt with, Francis and Kelly, worked really hard on getting me approved for a loan with a low interest rate and affordable monthly payments. Just an absolutely outstanding team, and the whole time I was going through the car buying process, I felt comfortable. Never felt pressure to buy anything like most dealers, and they talk and hold a conversation with you like you're a person and not just some number of the day.

Overall Fantastic Service

by from Childersburg, Alabama |

Excelent service

by from Talladega, Al. |

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. The staff was the friendliest that I have ever experienced. You were treated like family and was taken care of very well. Any and all concerns were taken care of promptly.

Great service friendly people

by from roanoke, alabama |

The service was great. Just regret not buying a new car that day.

January 27, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Douglas. We appreciate your positive review!

Good Service

by from Talladega, AL |

I ask for "The Works" but got just a regular oil change. Other then that service and staff was great.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, John. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

great service, great staff

by from ohatchee,alabama |

Best experience I had at any dealership. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

January 22, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Michael. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

BEST SERVICE IN SALESMANSHIP

by from Lineville, Alabama |

WHEN WE CAME IN AND TALKED WITH DENISE SIMPSON SHE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO MAKE US FEEL AT HOME AND LIKE WE MATTER. SHE TOOK A LOT OF TIME IN SHOWING US SEVERAL TYPES OF CARS AND TRUCKS TRYING TO GET US JUST WHAT WE COULD AFFORD AND NEED. BETWEEN HER AND KELLY GETTING IT FINANCED THE WORKED FOR 2 DAY UNTILL THEY GOT EVERY THING WE WANTED. THE GOT THE RIGHT INTEREST RATE, THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO FINANCE WITH, AND THE RIGHT PRICE TO FIT OUR BUDGET RANGE. WE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN BETTER HANDS. THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ON DOING A GREAT JOB

I am a private vechile owner

by from Talladega, AL |

I had my oil changed and the service was great. I called to see if I could bring my car in that day to get oil changed and was told what would be a good time and wait time was not longer than extimated.

January 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Tony Serra Ford, Inc.! We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Customer

by from Sylacauga, Alabama |

My service was completed in a timely manner but when I went to leave I noticed my drivers side floor mat ( carpet ) was filthy from employee's boots. I cleaned it the following day and am disappointed with visit.

awesome new dealership

by from talladega,al. |

I purchased a 2014 Mustang in June of this year, 2014. My salesman was Josh, the "Dr." he stayed until they were closed with no complaints. No heavy pressure from him or anyone else. This "new" dealership was awesome sales to finance. I now own my dream car. Highly recommend you check them out. and there inventory is now really great.