Tony Serra Ford

Service 866-475-5981 Service 866-475-5981

Drive Home With a Serra Smile

Great selection, Awesome sales team

by from Talladega,Al |

I purchased a very nice used Ford F150 from Tony Serra Ford in Talladega,Al. The sales staff went above and beyond all of my expectations on the trade in, and sale of my "new" truck. The service department made a couple of minor repairs that was noticed during the test drive, and I am a happy buyer!!

March 4, 2016

The staff at Tony Serra Ford, Inc. always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

great service

by from Talladega, al |

I had a small problem in finance we straighten it out.

April 29, 2016

Darquarius, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Tony Serra Ford, Inc.. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

My favorite auto dealership.

by from Clay county, Alabama |

The Ford Van I bought at Tony Serra Ford is the best deal I have ever gotten. The staff were just simply excellent in their treatment of me and my friends as well as being diligent in getting the vehicle financed for me. I had thought that I might have to visit MANY dealerships before I found the "right" one. As it turns out going to Tony Serra Ford 'first' WAS the the "right " move. I recommend Tony Serra Ford to all of my friends and family who are looking for a reliable vehicle at a decent price with "excellent" personal service. If they will get that anywhere it will be at Tony Serra Ford.

March 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Overall Fantastic Service

by from Childersburg, Alabama |

The service I received here was absolutely incredible. I walked in thinking I wouldn't be approved for anything, but it turned out to be the complete opposite. I was able to ride out with a 2016 Ford Focus with 9 miles on it. The ladies in which I dealt with, Francis and Kelly, worked really hard on getting me approved for a loan with a low interest rate and affordable monthly payments. Just an absolutely outstanding team, and the whole time I was going through the car buying process, I felt comfortable. Never felt pressure to buy anything like most dealers, and they talk and hold a conversation with you like you're a person and not just some number of the day.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Overall Fantastic Service

by from Childersburg, Alabama |

Excelent service

by from Talladega, Al. |

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. The staff was the friendliest that I have ever experienced. You were treated like family and was taken care of very well. Any and all concerns were taken care of promptly.

Great service friendly people

by from roanoke, alabama |

The service was great. Just regret not buying a new car that day.

January 27, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Douglas. We appreciate your positive review!

Good Service

by from Talladega, AL |

I ask for "The Works" but got just a regular oil change. Other then that service and staff was great.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, John. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

great service, great staff

by from ohatchee,alabama |

Best experience I had at any dealership. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

January 22, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Michael. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

BEST SERVICE IN SALESMANSHIP

by from Lineville, Alabama |

WHEN WE CAME IN AND TALKED WITH DENISE SIMPSON SHE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO MAKE US FEEL AT HOME AND LIKE WE MATTER. SHE TOOK A LOT OF TIME IN SHOWING US SEVERAL TYPES OF CARS AND TRUCKS TRYING TO GET US JUST WHAT WE COULD AFFORD AND NEED. BETWEEN HER AND KELLY GETTING IT FINANCED THE WORKED FOR 2 DAY UNTILL THEY GOT EVERY THING WE WANTED. THE GOT THE RIGHT INTEREST RATE, THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO FINANCE WITH, AND THE RIGHT PRICE TO FIT OUR BUDGET RANGE. WE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN BETTER HANDS. THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ON DOING A GREAT JOB