Allan Vigil Ford of Fayetteville

275 Glynn Street North, Fayetteville, GA 30214

New 888-290-0730
Used 888-233-5426
Service 888-672-5964

Check out vigilfordfayette.com for up to date specials

Wonderful!

by from GA, GA |

This is a dealership that does not hassle you at all. I was very pleased with how they conducted themselves in a professional, yet friendly manner. I would buy a car from them again.

Allan Vigil Ford of Fayetteville responded to this review

June 13, 2013

Thank you newmustangowner for your business . I am happy to know you were pleased with the service you recieved . Are goal is to make every buying experience hassle free .

The ONLY place you should buy from...

by from selma, in |

If your in the market for a new or used vehicle this is the dealership to go too. They are knowledgable about the vehicles they sell and the salesmen/women are super friendly and not your average sales person that make you feel pushed to buy. We personally dealt with Christian Brooks who was by far the best salesmen we have ever dealt with and because of him and this dealership we will keep our business with this dealership. We had to have some warranty work done on our vehicle before we decided to trade it in. The diagnosis was not detected by three other dealerships and their repair service found the coil pack problem and fixed same day. Excellent repair department!!!

Great experience

by from Fayetteville |

Very Helpful salesperson Dave. He took his time expaining all the Escapes features. He walked me through everything with extra care. The whole exsperience was great ,helpful and timely.

de12312011

by from stockbridge georgia |

i would recommend this dealership to anyone and they was excellent

Best car buying experience

by from Concord, Ga |

I went into the dealership looking forcactruck. My salesman, Robert Drennan discussed with me what i was looking for. He then presented multiple vehicles that were in my budget. There were no surprises when i went into the finance office. Every other vehicle I've ever purchased has held a sirprose in financing. All the employees were great. I was in and out of the dealership so fast, my wife could'nt believe it. From now on, my family and i will only purchase vehicles from Allan Vigil Ford.

1st Ford Service Experience

by from Hampton, Georgia |

Being a new Ford owner, I was a little nervous going to the service department as I have been accustom to the Cadillac service experience...but let me tell you it was the easiest, friendliest, professional service experience I have ever had. Gary went above and beyond and even followed via e-mail on a few extra questions I had.

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE...

by from McDonough, GA |

After an unpleasant experience at our local Ford Dealer (Legacy)... It was nothing less than a pleasure to do business with Allan Vigil of Fayetteville... In particular... Our salesperson... Christian Brooks... Provided an outstanding level of professionalism... And... A customer service experience that exemplified all one might imagine when purchasing their new dream car... Thank you...

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Fayetteville Ga |

Travis Webb sold me a 2012 F-150 back in November of last year and I love it! It has been the best truck I have ever had and he fit all of my needs in one convenient package. It was a very straight forward deal and would definitely recommend him to make a hassle free car buying experience for you and your family.

Outstanding Customer Service, Friendly Personnel

by from Fayetteville, GA |

Great Experience in buying both new and used from Travis Webb. He was helpful in addressing all questions with my used car purchase, even though it was not a Ford Product. I returned to Allan Vigil a few months later and bought a new 2013 Ford Escape with Ecoboost and Sync. Travis was very knowledgeable about the functionality of the car and was patient in explaining the various components of the vehicle. Sharon was also very helpful in going over financing and warranty details with both vehicles. Thank you Allan Vigil! Love my new Car!!!!

Allan Vigil Ford, Fayetteville, GA

by from Atlanta, GA |

This was the best experience I have had, when I purchased my used SUV from Allan Vigil Ford. From start to end, it was the most pleasant transaction I have ever had buying a car. From the Sales person to the Manager there is no words that can explain how happy I was when I left the dealership. I have had my vehicle back for two oil changes and the warmth and respect has not changed. When you find good people to deal with you will go back to repurchase again and again. Thank you Allan Vigil Ford for the great experience. My future cars will be puchased from Alan Vigil Ford.

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Tucker, GA |

My wife purchased a 2009 Mercury Sable from Allen Vigil in Fayetteville in July. The sales rep and the sales manager worked diligently and honestly to get us the right deal for our car and were courteous and striaghtforward in all their dealings. since our purchase we have only been back for an oil change but the Service Department was welcoming and fast. We live in Tucker so to travel over 30 miles for an oil change says a lot for the good feeling we got when we purchased the Sable.