Classic Auto Park

(3.0) 2 Reviews

4333 Mall Drive, Texarkana, TX 75503

Used 903-334-6418

Do not do business with this lot!

by from Avery TX |

I will not ever set foot on this or any ORR lot again. The salesman that met me was nice and courteous enough, but the truck I looked at was probably ok but just didn't grab me. I had others to look at so I decided not to make a off and politely told her I had others to look at and I hadn't decided on one yet so I was not gonna make a offer, thanked her and got ready to leave. Then the what would it take to get you to buy this one and not look anymore started, I said make me your best cash out the door price and I would think about it and she said her mgr. would not make a better price unless I agreed to purchase the truck. this tactic might work on some but not me. I informed her that I did not do business that way and I was not going from lot to lot telling the last ones prices either and if her mgr. could not make a price and let me think about it I did not want to do business with them anyway. well she went to see him and after waiting about 20 mins she came back and he said the price was what I was told plus tax. I thanked her and left. This is the reason I will not deal with a ORR lot and this is not the first time I have tried either. On a side note the truck I was looking at was a 2010 model and I went to a competitors lot and purchased 2 vehicles a 2010 and a 2006 model. I added that so you would know I was a serious customer.

THRILLED with Them :)

by from Piedmont, AL |

I drove all the way from east Alabama 11 hours and 600+ miles. We had everything arranged over the phone. I got there and it all went so smooth. We were a little worried that something would hvae gone wrong since we drove so long and far but it didnt. It was amazing what Chris Williams and Landrey (I dont know if I spelled that right) were willing to do to make us happy. I am THRILLED with my new Cobalt SS. They were honest about everything. The car is wonderful. Thank you Chris and Landrey for a wonderful car buying experience.