AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale

15678 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-533-9879
Used 877-589-0565
Service 888-265-1281

Wonderful experience, polite sales staff.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We purchased a 2015 Forester at Scottsdale Auto Nation Subaru. Sales person as well as the manager were knowledgable and polite. We got a fair price the new vehicle as well as for our trade-in. Finance person was also polite and efficient. Overall experience was excellent.

Autonation Subaru Scottsdale

by from Scottsdale, Az |

I had a excellent experience buying my Forester from AutoNation Subaru. The sale rep Ron Schuler explaining the product. He did not pressure me for a sale and was extremely knowledgeable about the product which eventually led me to the purchase. He has been extremely helpful since the purchase with check ins to insure I am happy with the vehicle and if there are any questions I have.

Awesome, quick and straight forward service!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

From beginning to end customer service and knowledge of Subarus was TOP NOTCH! Will definitely keep Autonation Scottsdale in mind for future car purchases!

Extra Mile service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Gary at Auto Nation Subaru is the most reliable and thorough service I've ever had. I especially like the effort he made to arrange a combination of repairs and toutine maintenace to reduce duplicative labor steps and rhereby save me $$.

It was a pleasure purchasing

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

It was a pleasure purchasing my 2015 Forester Limited from the Scottsdale Subaru dealership. Extremely helpful salesman Nicholas Glyman

Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

From the time I scheduled a service appointment, with Gary Gonce, over the phone right through to the last stop at the cashier the service was super. Everyone I met was super friendly, very knowledgeable and courteous. Whether at the coffee machine, the service writers desk, or in the service bay. I would not only come back for service but would highly recommend AutoNation to anyone.

good car buying experiences

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had been looking for a brz in the vally for quite few days,and AutoNation Subaru is definitely one of the best dealers you should going to,didn't trying to sell me anything,nice customer service.

Pontiac Montana

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent service - even when the new used auto broke on the way home. Repairs were timely and very efficient. We are grateful to all of the staff. I sent an e-mail message a few days ago with greater details and Michael responded back to me.

Great service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Good service. Only complaint is that I felt i had to wait alot.

Friendly, not aggressive sales

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My salesperson, Richie, was very knowledgeable about the product he was selling and was able to help me compare similar vehicles. He was patient and helpful in my car buying experience.

15 WRX

by from Mayer, AZ |

I recently purchased a '15 Subaru WRX from AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale and Richie R. was my salesman. The overall experience of buying my first vehicle couldn't have gone better. Richie had all the answers to my many questions and made me feel right at home at the dealership and in the car. I do a lot of research on my own when it comes to big purchases and even though the WRX pretty much sells itself I probably would not have bought that car if it wasn't for my awesome salesman, he knows his stuff. Thank You for the wonderful experience and I am loving my new car!!!!