AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale

15678 N. Northsight Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-533-9879
Used 877-212-6347
Service 888-265-1281

Awesome experience, felt no pressure

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Richard Rollnick made our experience very pleasant and satisfying. Very knowledgeable about vehicles and wasn't a aggressive salesman. It my future purchasing I can't think of another gentleman I would buy from. Thank you.... Sincerely, The Baker's

May 14, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Dan. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale look forward to further serving you in the future!

New car purchase of 2015 Subaru Forester

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Superb assistance in car buying experience. Calm and supportive atmosphere and both sales person Ron Shuler and GM were helpful but not pushy. I would recommend them highly.

My subaru wrx

by from Buckeye az |

I bought a 2012 subaru wrx my sales person zach was real helpful. Young but knew what he was doing staff was nice and the buying process was fast. Thanks guys for letting me get one of my dream cars.i would recommend friends to this dealership.

July 18, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Excellent sales person, clean dealership

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I just bought my Subaru Forester four days ago. So far, I have been very happy with it. I hope it takes me to many places.

Bought a used Outback

by from Telluride CO |

We just purchased a late model Subaru Outback. We visited the same dealership several years ago with the intent of purchasing a car and we couldn't get a salesman to help us find what we were looking for. We actually went back twice and couldn't get help. We purchased a Toyota that day instead. Back in the market for a new car, we tried the same Subaru dealership again, but now it is an AutoNation dealership. Our salesman was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and there was absolutely no pressure. The entire purchase process was easy. I felt like I was being helped rather than being sold.

BEST NEW CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER.

by from Scottsdale AZ |

The sales person, Zachery, was knowledgeable and very helpful. And patient as I dithered on which vehicle to buy. At thye end his management assisted by sweetening the deal enough to be persuasive, NOBODY AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS THE LEAST BIT "PUSHY", not even the "finance" manager who in fact was honest and helpful. It was entirely unlike my less than happy experiences at all previous dealerships when I was shopping. The whole event was a pleasant surprise.

Great car buying experience

by from Phoenix |

Just bought an Outback. Very fair price. Very low key , no pressure salesman ( Dave ).

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

New Car Experience at Autonation Subaru, Scottsdal

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

We purchased two new Subarus at Autonation Subaru Scottsdale. We had a great experience. We compared Autonation to other dealerships in the area and settled on Autonation Subaru not only due to our research on the make/models chosen but also in large part due to the approach of the staff. Our sales staff were fantastic - no pressure and very knowledgeable. Dave and Jonathon were both helpful, professional, and considerate of our interests and our hesistancy based on past less than pleasant interactions at other dealers. They know Subarus and are owners. The negotiation process was painless as well and we received fair trades. Doug (sales manager) was good to work with. The purchasing process we not as pleasant, however, we understand the regulations/rules involved in purchasing and financing (a long process when purchasing/trading 2 vehicles at one time). We recommend Autonation Subaru - particularly if you like no pressure, but do want professional and knowledgeable staff who know and seem passionate about the brand.

Pretty darn good dealership.

by from Glendale, AZ |

When we arrived AutoNation Subaru Scottdale, we were promptly greeted by Dave Miller. As he was previously engaged we were helped by Jonathan Hennke who was very outgoing and able to professionally answer all questions and concerns. We purchased a pre-owned Pontiac Aztec. The only issue during the process was the actual buying: we paid cash for the car and sadly it seemed to take far too long for the paperwork to be prepared. Not sure if the dealership was understaffed or the process was just that slow. Overall the whole experience went well and the dealership has made follow up contact and set up a 6 month checkup for the car. I will definitely check here at Scottsdale Subaru next time in the market for a car.

awesome dealership!

by from Scottsdale, Az |

I love Scottsdale Subaru. None of the guys play the "car buying" game so the actual buying process is so easy. Not only that but they attempt to get you everything you want no matter how ridiculous. Everyone is extremely friendly and so eager to please the customer. My Subaru was the 3rd that my friends and family have bought from them just because we think that they're so wonderful. And somehow, whether it be coincidence, they always have exactly what we want in stock. Love this place!

New Car Purchase

by from Gilbert AZ |

I recently purchased a Subaru XV from Autonation Subaru. My initial experience with Subaru Superstore in Gilbert was a very unpleasant, stressful situation....constant haggling back and forth trying to get a fair market price for the vehicle and horrible communication (as the saleperson only communicated via txt) When I exhuasted my effort with the Superstore, I contacted Jeremy Hennke at Autonation Subaru in Scottsdale and the experience flipped 180. Very proffesional and experienced! I am extremely happy with the purchase ....I wish I had contacted these guys in the beginning of my search. Thanks Jeremy and Autonation Subaru!