AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale

15678 N. Northsight Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-533-9879
Used 877-212-6347
Service 888-265-1281

Awesome experience, felt no pressure

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Richard Rollnick made our experience very pleasant and satisfying. Very knowledgeable about vehicles and wasn't a aggressive salesman. It my future purchasing I can't think of another gentleman I would buy from. Thank you.... Sincerely, The Baker's

AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale responded to this review

May 14, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Dan. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale look forward to further serving you in the future!

I got what I wanted!

by from globe, az |

For three months I searched the internet, and contacted several dealerships telling them very specifically what I was looking for as well as how I did not like shopping for a new car... The ONLY dealership that responded with the exact car I wanted was this one....

This is the best dealership I've ever dealt with.

by from Scottsdale, AZ. |

I first purchased a new Crosstrek and after two weeks my wife and I decided we needed a larger vehicle. I returned to the dealer and explained that I wanted to exchange the car for an Outback. I expected to get a hard time, but to my complete surprise they showed me their latest Outback they just received. I drove it home immediately, no fuss, no argument at all. They were the most pleasant people I've EVER encountered in a car dealership. Each person was an exceptional, knowledgeable and friendly person. This Subaru dealer should be the example for all dealers. I will never go to any other I've found the PERFECT dealer, and the perfect car.

Excellent Used Car Purchase Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Dave Miller was informative and patient while my son and I tried to figure out which car would best meet his needs. Dave took my son and I on numerous test drives, and was more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure we were making the right decision for us. The buying process was low key and and respectful. We agreed on the vehicle, came to terms on the price - and all is good. I would certainly recommend working with Auto Nation Subaru, and specifically with Dave Miller.

No hassle!

by from Anthem, Arizona |

Great car buying experience! Dave was awesome! Really easy and fast car buying experience.

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Richie Rollnick was awesome. He was pleasant, professional and never made me feel pressured. I would highly recommend him. Thanks so much for restoring my faith in the car buying process.

AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale responded to this review

October 13, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Lesley! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the review!

Love my Crosstrek

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

This dealership is great!! They were so patient with me!! I had stopped in at least 3 times before actually buying one. I drove 3 different cars and couldn't decide what to buy. Finally, I purchased my Crosstrek. Everyone I worked with was awesome. They actually cared if I liked what I was buying. Very helpful throughout the whole experience. I would definitley go there again!!

Buying the car was fine - but after - Not!!

by from Chandler, Arizona |

The buying process was fine and as to be expected; however, we were a bit bewildered why they could not locate keys for two of the vehicles we wanted to test-drive. If they're on the lot and advertised on the web - why are the keys not available? We purchased their 2014 loaner car, which had 3500 miles. We also purchased two extended warranty options. I had to call our finance advisor three times to ask for written confirmation of all items covered by the warranties. Each time I was told the materials were being sent out - but after three calls and 2.5 weeks, obviously they did not expend the effort to pop two brochures in the mail. I finally went in to the dealership for another issue and picked up the brochures. Our finance advisor happened to be there and told me he just express mailed the brochures to me earlier that day. Since that was Friday and this is now Monday, I'm guessing he was not honest about sending that out. The reason I visited the dealership was because I was told my car had not had an oil change before it was sold to me. This piece of information took two calls - one to my sales agent (who said he'd check and get back to me - still waiting for his return call), the second I told the receptionist why I was calling and she said she checked the record and the car had NOT had the oil change. I scheduled the appointment, drove 25 miles one-way to bring the car in for the oil change. The service advisor informed me that in fact the car HAD had the oil change at 3500 miles. Great. At this point I was extremely frustrated and asked a random sales agent for the manager. He said he would top off my gas tank for my trouble (my tank was almost full) and would locate a manager. He did top off my tank, but never brought forth a manager..... I'm exhausted from the run-around. My impression: They want your money, then they never want to hear from you again.

All Star Dealership.

by from Scottsdale AZ |

No Buyers Remorse Here. It was All Good. Cris did it up right. No Pressure. Great Deal and I Love my Car!

Awesome Place to buy an Awesome Car

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I actually went into this dealership with the intention of NOT purchasing a car for a few more weeks, however, the quality of the service and the vehicles made it so easy that I was excited and happy to get my car sooner than expected! Normally the car purchasing process is not fun but with the no pressure sales atmosphere it made the process easy and painless. The salesman, John Hennke, never showed me anything out of my price range or anything other than what I asked to see. I loved the sales experience and the cars so much that we plan to go back next year to get my husband a new car! Everyone I have worked with and talked to at this dealership was wonderful, even after I signed the deal and they had my money :). The people are passionate and honest, I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a car. Again, I worked with John Hennke and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Even if you're not ready to buy he is knowledgable and straight forward. Also, the car itself is AMAZING! I've always been a Ford driver but after 3 days of driving a Subaru I don't think I will ever buy anything else!

Plate Probs.

by from somewhere, AZ |

loved the car I bought, just didnt receive my license plate like I was supposed to. Sooo I kept trying to be patient and ended up not being able to drive my car for over a week since the temp plate was expired. Called and talked to someone and they said they would call back with an answer and no one returned the call....Twice... took three calls to finally get an answer. They put down my physical addy instead of my mailing (I did tell the guy who did all the paper work that it had to go to my mailing) he said he had it written down correct to go there. I finally had to get another license plate (at my own cost) but I did get a check from autonation for excess refund for license? don't know if it was for the hassel or if they charged me too much. Probably will never know since I probably wouldn't get a call back with an answer. The buying experience was great they were super nice, just not the after buying experience. Lesson learned...double triple check that they have your mailing addy down on the paper work and don't be patient on waiting for your plate.