AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale

15678 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-533-9879 New 877-533-9879
Used 877-589-0565 Used 877-589-0565
Service 888-265-1281 Service 888-265-1281

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Amazing experience & great people!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Within one week, my husband and I were able to buy a new car for our new little family that we needed. We are expecting our first baby in 2 weeks and they helped us to get this within that time frame! So helpful and so appreciative for them!

Best of the Best!

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I recently decided to purchase a Subaru Outback and a friend referred me to Mike Minick at AutoNation Subaru in Scottsdale. I have purchased several cars in my life and have always disliked the "games" that some dealerships play. The whole team at AutoNation Subaru were up front and made the whole process stress-free. There was never any pressure and they were patient with my questions, concerns and the 3 hours it took for me to decide on the color Outback I wanted to purchase. Once you purchase the car, they don't forget you. Mike has contacted us a few times to make sure we're happy with our Outback and if we ever need help with any of the features we can always contact him. Thank you Mike, Brian and Tony for everything!! This is by far the best experience I have had purchasing a car!!

Great experience buying Subaru Forester

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Great service, no pressure, highly recommended. Hollis took care to make this a smooth process.

Good and quick service!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

The salesman was extremely helpful. He wasn't pushy, and listened to what I was looking for. I was very happy with the salesman and his attitude. I will be going back.

Service Oriented Team

by from Scottadale, AZ |

I was in the process of looking for a new car as mine was totaled. Sales staff was eager to help in finding the car I was in search for. Sales staff remained in contact throughout the process and assisted in finding a happy medium across all parties. Overall, a positive experience with my first car purchase.

AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale responded to this review

January 30, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Salesman Richard Rollnick was a pleasure to work with. His patient, helpful, knowledgeable, no pressure style made this my best car buying experience ever. I love my Subaru Legacy.

AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale responded to this review

January 30, 2016

Leslie, congratulations on your purchase of the Legacy, and thank you for your recommendation of Richard! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great car buying experience

by from Phoenix |

That was a great car buying experience I just had! I got my dream car, a WRX, with single-digit APR financing (for me that's huge), some cool advice, and even some modding ideas and a modder referral. I'm not going to void any warranties but it's fun to know what my options are with such a fun car. Also, I love this car! Glad these guys didn't blow any smoke, they're very friendly and polite. If your getting a WRX, ask for Hollis. :)

Efficient, competent,friendly

by from Scottsdale, Az. |

Absolutely the best service department I heave ever dealt with. Service people were fantastic, facilities were great and really enjoyed the coffee and doughnuts.

car sales

by from Chandler, AZ |

Our salesman Ron Chalene went out of his way to assist us in our car buying. He was helpful without being pushy. He worked hard to find the car we were looking for. He has had good follow up after the sale and delivery was complete. We had a scratched window film that was take care of immediately. He even filled the gas tank.

Very Good Experience

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Everyone was very friendly and very helpful, especially Austin. We purchased a 2016 Subaru Outback. We had the services of an advocate, a certain 'Car Insider' that I am sure helped everything flow smoothly and quickly and whom recommended AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale as one of the two best Subaru dealers in the whole Phoenix Metro area . The facility is modern, clean and there was no pressure. We are looking forward to having our maintenance down there. We spent many, many hours researching the Outback and it should be a super vehicle for us. We are very happy with it.