AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale

15678 N. Northsight Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-533-9879
Used 877-212-6347
Service 888-265-1281

Awesome experience, felt no pressure

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Richard Rollnick made our experience very pleasant and satisfying. Very knowledgeable about vehicles and wasn't a aggressive salesman. It my future purchasing I can't think of another gentleman I would buy from. Thank you.... Sincerely, The Baker's

May 14, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Dan. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale look forward to further serving you in the future!

Buying the car was fine - but after - Not!!

by from Chandler, Arizona |

The buying process was fine and as to be expected; however, we were a bit bewildered why they could not locate keys for two of the vehicles we wanted to test-drive. If they're on the lot and advertised on the web - why are the keys not available? We purchased their 2014 loaner car, which had 3500 miles. We also purchased two extended warranty options. I had to call our finance advisor three times to ask for written confirmation of all items covered by the warranties. Each time I was told the materials were being sent out - but after three calls and 2.5 weeks, obviously they did not expend the effort to pop two brochures in the mail. I finally went in to the dealership for another issue and picked up the brochures. Our finance advisor happened to be there and told me he just express mailed the brochures to me earlier that day. Since that was Friday and this is now Monday, I'm guessing he was not honest about sending that out. The reason I visited the dealership was because I was told my car had not had an oil change before it was sold to me. This piece of information took two calls - one to my sales agent (who said he'd check and get back to me - still waiting for his return call), the second I told the receptionist why I was calling and she said she checked the record and the car had NOT had the oil change. I scheduled the appointment, drove 25 miles one-way to bring the car in for the oil change. The service advisor informed me that in fact the car HAD had the oil change at 3500 miles. Great. At this point I was extremely frustrated and asked a random sales agent for the manager. He said he would top off my gas tank for my trouble (my tank was almost full) and would locate a manager. He did top off my tank, but never brought forth a manager..... I'm exhausted from the run-around. My impression: They want your money, then they never want to hear from you again.

All Star Dealership.

by from Scottsdale AZ |

No Buyers Remorse Here. It was All Good. Cris did it up right. No Pressure. Great Deal and I Love my Car!

Awesome Place to buy an Awesome Car

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I actually went into this dealership with the intention of NOT purchasing a car for a few more weeks, however, the quality of the service and the vehicles made it so easy that I was excited and happy to get my car sooner than expected! Normally the car purchasing process is not fun but with the no pressure sales atmosphere it made the process easy and painless. The salesman, John Hennke, never showed me anything out of my price range or anything other than what I asked to see. I loved the sales experience and the cars so much that we plan to go back next year to get my husband a new car! Everyone I have worked with and talked to at this dealership was wonderful, even after I signed the deal and they had my money :). The people are passionate and honest, I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a car. Again, I worked with John Hennke and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Even if you're not ready to buy he is knowledgable and straight forward. Also, the car itself is AMAZING! I've always been a Ford driver but after 3 days of driving a Subaru I don't think I will ever buy anything else!

Plate Probs.

by from somewhere, AZ |

loved the car I bought, just didnt receive my license plate like I was supposed to. Sooo I kept trying to be patient and ended up not being able to drive my car for over a week since the temp plate was expired. Called and talked to someone and they said they would call back with an answer and no one returned the call....Twice... took three calls to finally get an answer. They put down my physical addy instead of my mailing (I did tell the guy who did all the paper work that it had to go to my mailing) he said he had it written down correct to go there. I finally had to get another license plate (at my own cost) but I did get a check from autonation for excess refund for license? don't know if it was for the hassel or if they charged me too much. Probably will never know since I probably wouldn't get a call back with an answer. The buying experience was great they were super nice, just not the after buying experience. Lesson learned...double triple check that they have your mailing addy down on the paper work and don't be patient on waiting for your plate.

Larry B

by from Tucson, AZ |

Mike was fantastic to work with. He was knowledgeable and low-no pressure. I would not hesitate to buy here again. Thanks!

August 20, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Best Sales person Chris Tilden

by from Phoenix, AZ |

So after looking for a couple of weeks visiting dealerships and test driving different types of SUV, it was like a breath of fresh air to go to AutoNation Scottsdale Subaru and work with our sales person, Chris Tilden . We contacted Chris, by phone, prior to going out there, regarding their Sat. newspaper Ad for a 2014 Subaru Forester. (Plus, Yelp showed 5 star service while the other Subaru places were less than stellar.) But prior to going out there, we made a stop at a Jeep dealership on Bell Road and the freeway and test drove the Laredo 4x4. It was very nice and came very close to purchasing it right then and there. But we wanted to make sure that was really the best choice for us. So, before completely committing to that Jeep, we took a drive out to see Chris at AutoNation Scottsdale Subaru. From the moment Chris introduced himself to us, we could tell he was different from all the other sales people we have dealt with in the past weeks. He didn't come across as someone out to get us. No fast talking, no weird or off-the-wall statements. Just a calm man who knows his product, knows how to deal with people, and honest. YES, I said the H word. HONEST. After our test drive with Forester 2014, we told him of our Jeep test driving experience prior to seeing him, and told him of our dilemma trying to decide which one to buy. He could have easily bad-mouthed the competition, but he shocked us by saying, that the Jeep was a really good well-made vehicle and that we won't go wrong buying either Jeep or the Subaru. (OMG it was like a scene for Miracle on 34th St.) Talk about goodwill, Chris has that and more. Needless to say, we stayed around a little longer and looked at the 2015 Subaru Forester and purchased it right then and there. I have been driving it for a week and 2 days now, and I fall more in-love with this vehicle every time I drive it. Best safely pick, great gas mileage, my insurance was even lower because of its safely rating, great color( Jasmine Green), beautiful inside and out. No more dilemma.... The 2015 Subaru Forester was the right car for me. And Chris was the ABSOLUTE best person to with. I highly recommend Chris Tilden and the Forester Subaru the next time you need to purchase a vehicle.

August 1, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Subaru Scottsdale. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Honest Sales team

by from queen creek, az |

Great experience. After several sour car buying experiences in AZ,I finally found an honest business.

Great experience! Highly recommended!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My experience with this dealership, from sales to finance was great! No pressure, just the facts and the decisions were left up to me to make. This was by far the best car buying experience I've had! I've even recommended my parents to go there for their next car.

New car purchase of 2015 Subaru Forester

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Superb assistance in car buying experience. Calm and supportive atmosphere and both sales person Ron Shuler and GM were helpful but not pushy. I would recommend them highly.

My subaru wrx

by from Buckeye az |

I bought a 2012 subaru wrx my sales person zach was real helpful. Young but knew what he was doing staff was nice and the buying process was fast. Thanks guys for letting me get one of my dream cars.i would recommend friends to this dealership.

July 18, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!