Coleman Chevrolet

510 Addison St, New Boston, TX 75570

New 888-905-5633
Used 866-414-3651
Service 888-656-5093

We'll Always Beat Any Price!

Great customer service

by from Wake Village, TX |

The customer service is great! I went to the dealership, I told them what I wanted and they took care of it. Plain and simple!

October 28, 2013

Thanks for the positive reviews!!!!

NOT so pleased!

by from texarkana, texas |

After bring my car to be checked out cause I had a shake in my stearing wheel, the young man who helped me was very very inappropriate and very flirtly and unprofessional! He kept looking at me up and down and I was absolutely discussed. After my car was done he followed me outside and tried asking for my phone number! Are you serious?! And not only that all I could smell was weed on him and MY car! Extremely unprofessional and I would NOT recomendgoing here unless you want to be sexually harrassed as well! I think coleman need to reevaluate its employees cause this wasnt the first ime I heard somethinng like this from the same man but I ignored it and went based on the reviews always listen to your gut!

October 28, 2013

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. On behalf of our staff i apologize and will be personally speaking to our employees about this unprofessional behavior. Can i do something to make this right? This is not the norm and not tolerated at this dealership. Again my apologies.

Great experience!

by from Mt. Pleasant, TX |

The guys at Coleman Chevrolet made purchasing a vehicle an enjoyable experience. I had very specific criteria for my new car choice, a Chrysler 200 Convertible. Shivik was able to find the exact car for which I was looking (no small feat). John made sure I was familiar with all parts of the car before leaving the dealership. They were even able to beat the financing rate that I had previously arranged. Thanks for your helpful, laid back, no pressure approach to car selling.

October 28, 2013

Greatly appreciate the positive comments!!

by from New Boston, TX |

Outstanding customer service by the entire Coleman Chevrolet Staff to include Mr. Coleman. Great team work on getting me a 2012 Chevy Silverado with the options I wanted at a terrific price. Shivik responded to my email request first and listened to what I was looking for, found the truck and had it ready within 1 day. Outstanding, friendly and professional service by Shivik and the entire Coleman sales staff. Best vehicle buying experience ever in 35 years of buying vehicles.

New Jeep!

by from Texarkana, TX |

I purchased a Chevy Silverado from Coleman's in 2004 and had a great experience. This year I wanted to get a new Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. I traded in my truck and older jeep. They gave me great trade in value for both. They were very polite, respectful, and really enjoyed dealing with the customer. The entire buying experience took very little time. Will buy from again when I need a new vehicle!!!

Truck Purchase

by from Linden, Texas |

My wife and I went to Coleman Chevrolet to check on buying a pick-up. From the time we walked out on the lot we were treated like we were at home. We will shop at Coleman again.

Excellent Service

by from Hooks, Texas |

Greatly enjoyed my experience with this dealership. They made me an excellent deal and ensured went out of their way to help me with to get my pre-owned vehicle. Prior to this, my father had refused to by another GM vehicle. However, this dealership had changed his mind. This is one of the best dealerships across the board in the ArkLaTex area.

car purchase

by from Linden, TX |

My purchase experience was smooth and efficient from the time I sent email to internet manager to the actual purchase process. Personnell and proceedures were courteous, friendly and professional.

Good Experience

by from Richardson, TX |

I found the sales staff to be very helpful and informative about the purchase of my Avalanche. I had spoken with the internet sales rep prior to driving the 2 and half hours to look at the truck and he was very honest about the vehicle. I was very pleased with the whole process.

Good Experience

by from Richarddson, Texas |

I found this dealership very accommodating, friendly, and not to bad to deal with. I traded my Avalanche for a newer model and was satisfied with the whole experience.

So happy with this dealer!

by from Texarkana, Ar |

Customer service at this dealer is outstanding! They beat all the other prices I had gotten, gave me almost what I asked for on my trade, and I picked up my new car yesterday. Shivik was my internet sales guy and was very diligent about finding the exact car I wanted. When I picked up my car, Tommy assisted me and he was very, very nice. If they do the regular servicing with as much class, I may never buy anywhere else again! I've been looking at cars for 2 months and dealt with a lot of bad salesmen, but these guys are outstanding!