Bob Richards Nissan of North Augusta

Service 877-766-7575

Just minutes across the River, it's worth the drive to Bob Richards Nissan

Good buying experience

by from Leesville SC |

I had a good buying experience dealing with Mark Benfatto at Bob Richards Nissan. It was raining when I arrived and I checked out the vehicle I was interested in to make sure it was as advertised. No salesmen pounced on me as generally happens to me at car dealer ships. I went inside and went up the desk and asked if there was a salesman I could talk and test drive the vehicle I was interested in. Mark was called and we walked in the rain and discussed my trade in towards the GMC Envoy. The vehicle met my expectations and the sales transaction was smooth and painless for me.

August 5, 2013

Mr. Garvey, Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding Mark Benfatto and Bob Richards Nissan. We are truly glad that we were able to help meet your needs.

Purchased a 2011 Black Nissan Altima

by from North Augusta, SC |

What a awesome experience my husband and I had at Bob Richards Nissan! We both went there just to look not to purchase a vehicle on the date of July 4th, 2014. God was in the mist of it all. Salesman Mr. Russell greeted us with a smile on his face. Sales manger Johnny greeted us with opening arms. We can truly say that these two men really made our day. They treated us like family. Mr. Johnny and Mr. Russell you both went above and beyond your duties. We will be back for our next purchase. Thank you so much for allowing my husband and I purchase a 2011 Nissan Altima. God is truly amazing! Again, Thank You So Much The Butler's

Good Buying Experience

by from North Augusta, SC |

I stopped by on my way home from work thinking at that hour the lot would be closed. Then I see a salesman coming over toward me. He said they were open so we went for a test drive. The drive was great and they let me take it by to let my wife see and drive it. I came back the next day and finished the paper work and drove my new truck home. Mr. Jim Swearingen, the salesman was very easy to deal with and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. After the sale he has helped me on a few things. He is one that believes his job does not end with the sale. I will be back for my next vehicle.

great car buying experience

by from Evans, Ga |

I recently purchased a car from them. They were very prompt in replying to my online query. I found them to be extremely courteous and what is normally an arduous process was a surprisingly good experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Poor service

by from North Augusta, SC |

Immediately tried to put me in a car other than what I had inquired about. Not willing to sell me the car I was interested in

Service/repair

by from Augusta, GA |

We had a great service experience at Bob Richards Nissan. Our Armada was having brake issues. Mike and his team were very professional, courteous and diagnosed the problem. They were very competitive on price and I was in and out sooner than expected. They gave us a service loaner vehicle too. Highly recommend them.

November 6, 2013

Great to hear! Thank you for the feedback, always happy to hear from customers.

Sent From God

by from Aiken, Sc |

Make sure yall use Elaine Thaxton to buy a car and Rob for Service, BEST PEOPLE EVER!!! Don't go anywhere and regret it!! they changed my mind about dealerships, sale people and service. Elaine will treat you like family and make sure that YOU get what YOU want and that you get the most for what you can afford. She also takes time out of her day to ask important questions like, how many are in your family, whats most important to you, etc. She doesn't do it for the money or the commission she does it to make sure that you and your family are safe and get in the best vehicle possible. Now Rob is amazing as well! I actually brought a used vehicle (that I bought a week earlier from KIA of Augusta) to get serviced (which KIA had sent me there on false information) and he made sure I knew everything and anything. turned out the car I bought needed repaired and KIA refused to pay to fix it. So I took the car back to KIA and got my car back that I traded in. Later that Day Rob made sure I was okay and referred me to come back and let them help. He introduced me to Elaine and I will NEVER go anywhere else for anything. This is the BEST PLACE IN TOWN!!! Call Elaine she will help you, 803-489-1111 or her cell 706-421-4942 and get this you can TEXT her too!!!! :-) This entire place was a gift sent from god!

September 20, 2013

Angel thank you so much for the feedback. We feel the same way you do about Elaine and Rob. Thanks again for your business.

Hook, Line and Sinker...But I got away.

by from Augusta, GA |

They wrote an amazing review of a used vehicle they had and posted it on their website. I was concerned that it may be too good to be true so before I wasted one and half hours driving there and back I called to verify. Was told that it is true and that the vehicle was still in their inventory and asked when I could come drive it. I told them that I would be there in 45 minutes. After arriving, waited for the salesman that I spoke with to finish with a test drive and then he took me to see the vehicle. He waited until we were half way to the used vehicles to inform me that the vehicle that I came to see was not located at their site and that he spoke with the other site where the vehicle was located and was informed that the vehicle was not for sale that it was too banged up so they were going to send it to auction. Note: Same vehicle that was advertise (amazing review) on their website as good condition. Well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt but my guard was up. Went on to show me several used vehicles and I stated that I hadn't seen any of them on the web site and wondered why. His reply was that no used vehicle is posted to the website until it is fully checked out by service department and issues corrected. Once it is repaired, issues corrected and cleaned, they then move it to the "line" and that is when it is posted to the online site for sale. So, now I know that not only was I the punch line to a "bait and switch" joke but that I had also been lied to, bold face and eye to eye. So, how did the great vehicle that brought me all the way out to another state that was so great make it online without being serviced, cleaned and moved to the "line" since that doesn't happen. This got me to thinking, he looked in his system while I was on the phone with him, he saw that it was in the inventory, I find it hard to believe that the tracking system he uses didn't tell him that it wasn't at his location so that he could tell me to go up the road to the Bob Richards Toyota dealership where it was. And also, he called them and found out it was not available, why didn't he call me back during the 45 minutes I was driving to get there to let me know it wasn't available. That is correct, they had the hook set and was reeling me in. Now having said all that, I like to say that the salesman was very friendly and well informed. I was treated very well and everyone was very professional (except for the fact that I couldn't believe a word out of their mouths) and the facility is extremely nice and comfortable. Overall, I was very disrespected by their lack of concern for my time. Someone else said it on here before, it is only about the Sales, Sales, Sales. I am not angry or even upset, I expect dealers to be shady. So this is not intended to bad mouth and if it comes across that way, I apologize. I just want people to expect misdirection and to be cautious. Not just at this dealership, at all dealerships. Ask questions and think about the answers given. Don't be pressured, don't go to be Sold a vehicle, go to Buy a vehicle. Don't allow them control, take control yourself and remember; they have something they don't want, they want you to take it. You have something they do want ($$$) this puts you in control, keep it and make them give you what you want or just walk away. Thank you for your time and walk away.

September 12, 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback, I appreciate hearing the good and the bad from our customers as that is the best way for us to make process changes as needed. We would still like the opportunity to try and earn your business.

Best dealership EVER!

by from Aiken, SC |

They offered the best deal I have ever had! The buying process was simple and fast! There popcorn in the lobby was also very good. Overall I was very satisfied and will repeat business with them when it is time to trade in my new car.

March 25, 2013

Thank you for the positive review, we deeply appreciate your business.

2013 Altima

by from Aiken, SC |

My wife and I just moved to the area and needed a new vehicle. We have bought over 18 new cars in our life, this experience was by far the best we have ever had. We have never owned a Nissan before and knew little about them. We intended to test drive an SUV and the Altima then go to a Chevrolet dealer and test two of their models. We were treated so warmly and given such a great deal we just bought the Altima. The salesman took much time to show us all the features on both models and took us for two long test drives with real life conditions. Once we decided on the Altima the process was fast and friendly. The finance people were great and really helped us save money on the deal. We never felt rushed or pushed on anything. Very very good job.

March 25, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate the review, and more importantly, your business.

Bob Richards Nissan is great!

by from Evans, GA |

Just bought a 2012 Titan from Bob Richards Nissan. I loved every part of my experience there. The staff is very friendly and professional. My salesperson, Elaine, was very knowledgable and a joy to work with! Definitely recommend!!

November 19, 2012

So glad you chose us. Thank you for your business.