Fairey Chevrolet-Cadillac

2885 St Matthews Rd, Orangeburg, SC 29118

Easy Transaction

by from Beaufort, SC |

Email Ty and he answered all my questions, drove up and with in an hour drove away in my new 4runner. Thanks again.

Awesome Dealership

by from Swansea, SC |

I called to ask about a vehicle that I saw online and spoke with Don the salesman. He asked my name and when I would like to come take a look at the vehicle. Once arriving at the dealership he walked out and greeted me by name without me saying a word. I was very impressed that he took the time to actually listen to our previous conversation. I can state from previous dealings that you will NOT get that in the Capital City. Fairey Chevrolet did not make you feel at anytime like you were at a Dealership. They treated you as if you were part of their family. I would highly recommend Fairey Chevrolet to anyone that was looking for a vehicle period.

Good people

by from columbia, sc |

The salesman, Vern Whitmore, was very good at calling me back, following up and giving me the rock bottom price for the vehicle I was inquiring about over the phone, saving from wasted time, haggling etc. I didn t have to spend a lot of time at the dealership finalizing the deal, as my past experience at other dealerships has been. They are quick, responsive and won t waste your time. Ty got approvals quickly and was efficient, making the the signing of papers quick as well. I was impressed with all the salesmen there. Good people to work with!

Superior customer service

by from Orangeburg |

Ty Merritt made the entire car buying experience a pleasure! Fairy not only met my minimal requests, they far exceeded them. The customer definitely walks out a winner when you shop at Fairey.

FIVE STARS!

by from Orangeburg, SC |

It was truly a pleasure doing business at Fairey Motor Co. I knew what I wanted, went online one evening and sent the specifics to Fairey. The next morning I received a call from Ty. Fairey Motor Co didn't have the truck I wanted but it took only a few hours for Ty to find one. He had it transferred to Orangeburg and in a matter of just a few days from my original email I walked in & signed the paperwork and drove off in my new Silverado. Joe, Ty and Lawrence were all super friendly & helpful. The deal couldn't have been easier!

So easy!

by from Charleston, SC |

Working with Ty was so easy! Can't wait to pick up my truck!

Great buying experience.

by from Kingstree sc |

Ty Merritt found what I was looking for at a price I didn't think was possible and an interest rate lower than I ever expected. And he did all this without ever meeting me only a couple of phone calls and emails. When I walked in he had everything ready and in about 10 minutes I was ready to go with my new truck. Thanks Ty you made buying this truck fast efficient and friendly for a total stranger. I could not ask for anything more from a dealer.

Spectacular SERVICE!

by from Columbia, SC |

We appreciate the outstanding work and dedication recieved from Fairey Chevrolet-Cadillac. We had gone to another dealership and the deal fail through and so we went online searching and was able to instant message Ty Merritt and let him know I was looking for a Cadillac CTS Coupe; He was more than helpful to locate the vehicle locally and out of state. I have to say that finding this vehicle that was pretty difficult because of the color, price and other features that I wanted, but that challenge did not stop them. Not only did they get the car that I wanted but they helped secure a great finance rate with a local bank, they went the extra mile to make sure that I was satisfied and their friendly customer service was second to none. I recommend anyone that is looking for any Chevrolet or Cadillac to drive the extra miles to get awesome customer and friendly environment with spectacular work ethics. A Dealership thats this much alive is worth the drive! 5 STARS!!!

Great experience!

by from Columbia,SC |

Buying from Fairey was an awesome experience! Everyone was really helpful, the prices are great and they were very efficient. I am already looking to buy another car from them. Ty was great!

Great Experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

I would highly recommend this dealership. The entire process is hassle and pressure free. It is well worth your time to drive here to save a ton of money. Ty and Lawrence were outstanding.