Mercedes-Benz of Augusta

3061 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907

New 877-255-4064
Used 877-335-4924
Service 888-459-4638

The best experience ever.

by from Hephzibah, GA 30815 |

I was looking for a nice pre-owned vehicle to get back and forth to work. I was replacing a vehicle that the transmission had gone out on and knew I wanted something that was economical and easy to maintain. My experience at MB of Augusta was the best ever. I not only found the vehicle that met my needs but one that was priced below market value. My sales consultant was the greatest. He listened to what I wanted and took me to the car that I am now driving. Wow, I was treated like I was the only customer in the entire dealership. Everyone was so friendly and wanted to ensure I was comfortable. It was great to go in and purchase in a timely and easy flowing manner. I will tell all my friends and family about the experience and the way I was treated.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Mercedes of Augusta: service, service, service

by from Augusta, GA |

"Service with a smile" is a cliche, but there's no other way to describe my experience at Mercedes-Benz of Augusta. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful. The handsome waiting area features coffee, bottled water, soft drinks, snacks. Here's another cliche: They go the extra mile.

Pre owned 2011 Toyota Sienna

by from North Augusta, SC |

Very helpful salesman and used car manager. They went the extra mile to help us with the purchase of our pre owned car. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or pre owned vehicle. Their cars seem to be clean and mechanically solid. Nice selection of cars and very nice showroom.