Land Rover Jaguar Birmingham

Used 888-347-2114
Service 888-346-0038

The Best

by from Kansas City, MO |

Easily the best experience I could have imagined. From keeping me informed on the vehicle status to picking me up at the airport to making sure I was ready to drive 600 miles home I always felt they were there for me. Thanks for all you help especially Casey. Bob B.

very nice experience

by from sylacauga al |

Very nice staff. Only wish would be for more pictures of vehicles

Great Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Bought a used BMW 335d sight unseen from them. It was a very smooth and easy transaction and they even took my trade in. Someone drove the car to me and drove my car back. They were great in providing me information, pictures, and requested documentation. Casey was the sales rep I dealt with and he was top notch!

Christmas came early!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Our experience at Tom Williams Land Rover was above and beyond what we expected. My wife and I would highly recommend making the trip. We were recently in the market for a full size SUV and had no clue how to start. Daniel Manley spared no expense in making sure we were happy with our purchase. After several test drives, and a wealth of information, we decided on our new Lexus. Our experience was great from the time we pulled up, to the time we left in our new vehicle. I cannot say enough about the friendly service, the attention to detail, and the overall satisfaction my wife and I left with. We will absolutley return for our next purchase! Thanks again to the entire Tom Williams Land Rover crew. Anna and Robert

Excellent Internet Purchase

by from Huntsville, Al. |

I recently purchased an 09 Maxima from Tom Williams Land Rover Dealership in Birmingham, Al. The whole deal was done by phone and e-mails. I actually dealt with the G.M. Mike Long who was very friendly and shot straight with me without a lot of "run-around". Mr. Longs' staff made the whole buying process fast and painless. Without a doubt the most pleasant car purchase I have ever experienced!! I was given an honest "walk around" of my vehicle as the lead salesman talked to me on his cell phone and pointed out the bad ( a couple of scratches or door dings) as well as the good. His description was very accurate. I was able to drive from my home to the dealership (over 100 miles) and the whole buying process was less than 40 minutes. The staff had everything ready, even washed and a full tank of gas!! Most places I've dealt with in the past give you a gas voucher to some questionable jiffy mart and call it a day. I hope to keep this car a good while, but if not I will head back to Land Rover of Birmingham.