Tom Williams Porsche Audi

New 888-620-3833
Used 888-527-1394
Service 888-823-1582

There is No Substitute

Looking for an honest salesman? Mark Colvin is it!

by from Charleston, SC |

I was searching for my dream car...An Audi A5...and found the perfect one at Tom Williams Audi. Unfortunately, the dealership was over six and a half hours away, which made the car shopping and buying process a little more difficult than usual. I was put in contact with salesman Mark Colvin, who helped me in every step in the process, from sending me photos, inspecting the car and negotiating the price and terms over the phone and via email. Ultimately, we were able to come to an agreement on a price and I flew to Birmingham to pick up my new vehicle. Mark picked me up at the airport and drove me to the dealership, where we completed the deal. He stocked the car with water and snacks for my drive home and made sure to show me around the car before I left. Each and every thing that he said that he would do, he did. It was difficult for me to complete this process from so far away, but having Mark help me through the process made me feel much more comfortable. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Mark Colvin if you're ever in the search for an Audi or Porsche!!

Great experience on a new Macan.

by from Nashville TN |

Absolutely streamlined and efficient e commerce to physical sales process. I have purchased over 40 cars and this was definitely one of the easiest. Anna handled my questions via email while watching Maleficent with my daughters and confirmed the Macan was still in inventory on Friday evening. Spoke to Hannah Griffin in the morning on Saturday. Drove 2.5 hours from Nashville to check it out and make sure I liked the options. One quick test drive, then the paperwork with Hannah and crew and I was back on my way home to Nashville. Have had horrible experiences with other Sonic locations in my hometown so I was very worried about investing 5 hours to drive to Birmingham but the William's crew broke the streak and did not act like a mega-dealer. Thanks!

FANTASTIC service!!! Professional and trustworthy!

by from Atlanta |

This was hands down the best experience I've ever had with a car dealership. I've always been skeptical of the car buying process, but the team at Tom Williams Porsche Audi was absolutely fantastic. They were professional, friendly, and answered all of our questions making the process very easy. I worked with Mark Colvin and he was so sincere and genuine, I felt as if he was really invested in helping us, not just trying to sell a car. He was attentive to our needs and could not have been more pleasant to work with! I will definitely be purchasing another vehicle in the future from this dealership....even if it means a 3 hr drive from Atlanta to Birmingham!!!! Highly recommend this dealership and Mark Colvin.

Great car buying experience.

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

Hannah Griffin was top notch, very personable and no pressure. The facilities are new and inviting. Everyone at the dealership was a pleasure to deal with.

Great Experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

Recently purchased a car from Mark Colvin and was completely satisfied with the experience. Mark was the type of sales associate I appreciate working with because he was there to aide me in my buying decision as opposed to trying to sell me something. I found the experience at Tom Williams to be very pleasant and professional. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Mark.

Best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle

by from Biloxi, MS |

Tom Williams Audi Porsche gave me a great deal on a 2011 Toyota Camry with only 7,500 miles on it. I did a 500 miles radius search and couldn't find anything that came close to the deal that they offered. I took a big chance by driving 311 miles to purchase a car that I only seen pictures of on the internet and it was everything that they promised. I would definitely buy from them again. The staff was very friendly and down to earth and not like the pushy salesman I'm used to at dealerships. Ask for Mark Colvin when you go here if you want the best deal you ever got on a vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

I had a great experience last week. I've bought many cars through the years but Mark Colvin and Jordan Whisenhunt made it something special. These guys did a fantastic job and are a credit to their professions!

Enjoyable experience

by from Cullman, AL |

I found a car on the internet for our 16year old. I talked to Jim over the phone then made the drive from Cullman to take a look. Everything was just as he said. Mark was the sales person that helped us and he was great to deal with.

Great buying experience

by from Huntsville, AL |

Drove down to Irondale from Huntsville to look at a used 2007 A6. Even though we weren't looking at a newer more expensive model, our salesman, Mark Colvin treated us just like we were test driving a new one. He spent the time to show us the car and explain what they would do to service the vehicle before we took delivery. In passing I mentioned that we were also looking at the BMW 5 series in addition to the A6 to replace my current vehicle, a 2003 A6. Mark then told us about a 535i they had taken in on trade recently and we ended up driving that one home. Great experience and Mark was great to work with!

Best experience ever

by from Trussville, AL |

I cannot say enough good things about Steve Colter, our sales agent. From the beginning to the end, it was the best experience we have had buying a car, and I have bought a lot of cars! Not only is he very knowledgable and friendly but he also made the process fun and no pressure. We were buying a car for my daughter as a graduation gift and Steve made the experience great for her also. The facility is absolutely first class and everyone that was involved in the transaction was wonderful. I also want to mention Miguel, the used car manager. He was extremely helpful and I appreciate the fact that he was very understanding of my concerns when others would probably have considered them petty. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Steve Colter.