Tom Williams Porsche Audi

New 888-620-3833
Used 888-527-1394
Service 888-823-1582

There is No Substitute

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Fultondale, AL |

Tom Williams Porsche/Audi is fantastic! I was looking for a used car & found an incredibly good deal here. I dropped by, test drove, purchased, and was out of there in a short amount of time. Every person involved was friendly & helpful. Mark Colvin is truly the most honest & pleasant salesman I have ever dealt with. He took the time to disclose everything about the car & gave me a fair deal on my trade in. I would definitely buy from him again!

Tom Williams Audi does it again

by from Indian Springs, AL |

This is our second Audi from Tom Williams in the past 12 months. Steve Coulter is very knowledgeable about Audi cars and very straight forward in his approach to selling. It has been great dealing with him.

Amazing experience!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had been looking around at buying a new luxury SUV. I had the pleasure of working with Lily Young and Steve Colter. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they have been to work with! Lily made this an extremely easy, enjoyable and stress free experience for me! She was in constant communication, very knowledgeable and a complete pleasure to work with. This has by far been the best experience I have had buying a car. I would, without a doubt recommend this dealership!

Excellent customer service

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

I bought a used Honda Accord EX 2013. The car was clean, had small repairs made, oil changed , etc .. When I left the dealership the gas tank was full and car washed. And, Car Fax was attached to all the paperwork.

Professional, courteous, fair

by from San Antonio TX |

I'm a long-time multiple Audi owner and I lusted after the 3.0T Audi A6 Avant Quattro from the day it was released in 2009. But there was no way I could justify the price for a new one, so I resigned myself to years of waiting for my ideal car to become available as a lease return or one-owner trade in. After several near-misses, at 1:00 a.m. on a recent Monday I finally spotted an online ad for ?the" car posted by Tom Williams Audi. This car appeared to meet every criterion that I had established: 2011, one-owner, low-mileage, meticulously maintained, southern state, clean carfax, with exactly the colors and options I would have specified if I had ordered it from the factory. The single requirement that it didn't appear to meet was designation as CPO. I immediately sent a voicemail, text and email to the dealership, following up with a call to the dealer later that morning. Buying any used car online sight unseen can be an exercise in frustration because of the many opportunities for miscommunication and misunderstandings. Couple that with my propensity to be an automobile dealership's worst nightmare, and Hannah Griffin was the poor soul who drew the short straw. But she handled my demands (foremost of which was that it be designated as CPO) and subsequent negotiations with aplomb, always professional, courteous and pleasant. I decided the best way to finalize the purchase was to personally visit the dealership and, if satisfied, drive this car home. Hannah rearranged her schedule to allow her to meet me at the airport and drive me to the dealership, and when I finally cast eyes on the car I could hardly believe my good luck. It had indeed been certified, so that was the final seal of approval for me. In no time I had presented my personal check, signed the documents, taken possession, and driven away. It was en route to my intermediate destination, Huntsville Alabama, that I began to become aware of issues that I had overlooked in my haste to take the car. Even a CPO isn't going to guarantee a problem-free experience, and this was no exception. After all, it's still a used car. But by the time I arrived in Huntsville I was steaming mad and on the phone vented my frustrations directly to Jim Hardy, Tom Williams Audi's used car sales manager. Jim was as courteous and professional as I had found Hannah to be. To make a long story less long, after several conversations with Jim and Hannah and an unannounced visit to the local dealer, I determined these were fixable issues and, even though Jim would have refunded my money, I wanted to keep this car. Jim and Hannah extended themselves to meet my demands more than many people could reasonably expect, including a personal face-to-face meeting with me in Huntsville to ensure my satisfaction. I don't know of any dealership that would go that far to meet a customer's needs. They personally coordinated with the other dealer to resolve all of my issues, and one day later I was enjoying a long drive home to San Antonio in a virtually flawless A6 Avant Quattro Prestige, content that I had made the purchase of a lifetime. Any dealership can sell a car. The true measure of their worth is the manner in which they address problems. Tom Williams rose to the task in exemplary fashion. Loyalty isn't earned by the car, it's earned by the dealership. Tom Williams Audi has earned my loyalty and Audi of America should be proud to have such a representative for their brand. Bottom line, should the occasion ever arise, I would go out of my way to buy a new or CPO Audi from Tom Williams Audi in Irondale Alabama. No one is going to be more fair to the customer, and no one is going to stand behind their sale as well as they will. Believe me when I say, if they can satisfy me, they can satisfy anyone.

Great service

by from Birmingham, AL |

Ordered our Audi Allroad just like we wanted it and it came in two months early. Michael Wilson did a great job.

Great buying experience!!!

by from Birmingham, AL. |

I worked with Mike Wilson and all aspects of my experience were positive, thank you!

I don't like car dealers, but....

by from Hoover, AL |

Was looking for a particular used car and found one at Tom Williams Porsche/Audi. Set up an appointment to see it, drove it, liked it and purchased it. Steve Huett treated us as reasonably intelligent human beings, unlike some other car salesmen I've met in the past. As you can tell, I'm not a fan of car salesmen. Would rather have a root canal done than deal on a car, but I was very happy with the experience at Tom Williams.

2015 Audi Q5 - LOVE IT!

by from Pelham, AL |

I called Tom Williams Audi inquiring about when they would receive the brand new Audi 2015 Q3. As promised Hannah Griffin called me the day they received the vehicle. I promptly drove to see Hannah and test drive the Q3. She is knowledgeable about Audi and other brands as well. I also drove the 2015 Q3 and decided to purchase the larger Q5 instead. I felt that I got a fair price for my trade-in and a great price on a new 2015 Q5! Hannah was pleasant, informative and made the experience fun and no pressure! From the time I was greeted at the door by Greg Garrison, one of the managers to the final step of financing with Jordan, Finance manager, it was a great experience! I will recommend Tom Williams Porsche/Audi to my friends and family!

Great experience

by from Oxford, AL |

Just bought Audi Q7. Had a great experience at purchasing. Bernard was excellent in explaining all about the car, services and etc. Would highly recommend to anyone to buy car from there and having Bernard as a dealer.

Great Transaction With Mark Colvin

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

If you are looking for an honest salesman and a great value contact Mark Colvin. My wife and I recently purchased a Range Rover from him. He was very informative, quick to respond, friendly, and was willing to stay late/ come in on his day off to elevate the issues with our tight schedule. He is one of the last truthful honest sales people. Will return to him in the future for all our automotive purchases. His contact information is Tom Williams Porsche Audi 3001 Tom Williams Way Irondale, AL 35210 (205) 397-2726 direct (205) 381-0699 mobile (205) 397-2750 fax