Sunbelt Nissan

3300 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907

New 888-476-3536
Used 888-416-4640
Service 866-705-9207

Home of Sunbelt's 50-Year Best Price Promise!

my new 1997 Dodge Ram truck!

by from Greenwood South Carolina |

I bought my truck on Friday and the next day there was an issue with the air! Mike Watson at Sunbelt Nissan made arrangements with a dealership here and by Tuesday I had my truck back, and Sunbelt Nissan took care of part of the repair. THAT is GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! I would recommend Sunbelt Nissan to anyone looking for another vehicle purchase!

2013 Maxima

by from Columbus, OH |

I recently purchased a 2013 Maxima from Sunbelt. This was easily the best car buying experience that I have ever had. There was no pressure and the Sales Team was beyond knowledgeable and respectful of my time and requests with the car. The dealership was friendly and clean; it added and additional layer of comfort to the entire experience. I also financed the car through Nissan which had a very competitive finance rate. Sunbelt's finance department did all the heavy lifting and took any stress out of the paperwork process. A class act dealership!!

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Charleston, SC |

I would send my grandmother to buy a car from Sunbelt Nissan. Their staff is so accommodating and helpful. I purchased the vehicle from out of state and would do it all over again. Great. Great Service. I can't say enough about how polite, responsive, and delightful everyone was to work with... and this is coming from a hard skeptic when it comes to buying a car.

My experience purchasing my car

by from Jackson,SC |

I just purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima from Sunbelt Nissan.The salesman was very honest and courteous. he gave me good advice and was very helpful in making my decision.He made sure it was my decision. the staff were very nice and made me feel very welcomed.I recommend buying your next vehicle from Sunbelt Nissan.

Got my Frontier LE!

by from Dallas, GA |

I could not have asked for a more pleasurable buying experience. I'd been looking for several months for an LE with all the toys on it & low mileage, found it in Augusta, and drove the 3 hours to Augusta. Dave, Andre, Allen & Frank stayed an hour past closing time to accomodate, answered all my question, gassed me up & I was on my way. I love my truck and have already made my first road trip to the beach for vacation on it! Thanks Sunbelt Nissan!