3300 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907

New 888-476-3536
Used 888-416-4640
Service 866-705-9207

Home of Sunbelt's 50-Year Best Price Promise!

Super Helpful and kind

by from Augusta, GA |

The attendant was very helpful and kind. I drive a 2014 Nissan Rogue and I went to the dealership on Washington Road in Augusta.

February 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the review Eva! We are lucky to have such great customers. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great Experience

by from Atlanta |

Salesman Ray was very good. Very attentive to the needs of his customer.

February 19, 2015

We're so glad to hear it! We strive to give our customers exactly what they need. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with Ray and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Great customer service

by from Augusta, GA |

It was very quick and I was called promptly when my car was ready

February 19, 2015

Thank you Sean! We work hard to make our service processes exceed expectations and are happy to hear about positive experiences. We look forward to serving you more in the future.

Great service

by from Evans GA |

I always take my nissan sentra for mantainece and Connor has being the care taker of my car always into date in what it needs and future recommendation I recommend the this dealer for your nissan and the way they treat you..

February 19, 2015

Thank you for the review Gerardo! Connor and the entire service team work hard to give our customers the best possible experience. We look forward to giving you another great experience on your next visit!

Great dealership - great people to work with!

by from Augusta, GA |

Nice, professional and not pushy! Everyone is so friendly and I really enjoy doing business with everyone from sales to service.

February 19, 2015

Thanks Mandy! We work hard to be transparent and serve our customers needs specifically. We're always happy to hear about great customer experiences. Let us know when we can serve you again!

Excellent service and value

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Excellent and honest service, we drove all way from Jacksonville, Fl to save thousands on our new Altima and it was well worth it, definitely will be back as another happy customer. Thank you Sunbelt Nissan and thank you Brian our salesperson.

February 19, 2015

Mark, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about Bryan and Sunbelt. We work very hard to serve every customer no matter the distance. It makes us happy to know we provided you with such a great experience. Let us know when you're headed back!

by from Augusta, GA |

Very professional. I have my car serviced there every time and this was the best one yet. Friendly, informative, and even called to make sure I was satisfied.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much! We're thrilled to hear it and we're very appreciative that you took the time to share a review. We look forward to providing you with more great experiences!

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Augusta, GA |

I went to Sunbelt Nissan to have a regular oil change. Connor Rhein was very helpful and friendly during the entire process. I would recommend them to anyone.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for the review Morgan! Connor and our service department strive to exceed expectations every day. It makes us glad to know our efforts shine through. Let us know if there's anything we can do - we look forwarding to serving you again in the future!

Excellent service department

by from Augusta, GA |

Needed 12,000 mile service performed before we went out of town and Sunbelt completed the work even when we called at last minute and we we on our way within the hour. Conner, maintenance advisor was very knowledgeable and professional.

January 14, 2015

Thank you Charles! We work hard to stay flexible for our customer's needs and we're glad it resulted in a positive experience for you. We are proud to have such great customers and we look forward to serving your needs for years to come. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything at all!

awesome service Connor was very helpful

by from Augusta, GA |

I went in for a routine maintenance check and ended up having a hole in one of my tires they explained to me all of my options and we're not pushy like they were trying to sell me everything under the sun. The employees clearly know what they are doing because even with a hole in my tire I was in and out in no time and understood everything I was paying for

January 14, 2015

Thank you Matthew and Liz for the kind words! Our years of experience has taught us the importance of taking care of the customer FIRST. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you needs and hope to give you truly exceptional experiences for years to come.