Sunbelt Nissan

3300 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907

New 888-476-3536 New888-476-3536
Used 888-416-4640 Used888-416-4640
Service 866-705-9207 Service 866-705-9207

Home of Sunbelt's 50-Year Best Price Promise!

Very Pleasent and Rewarding

by from Augusta, GA |

I entered Sunbelt Nissan on Washington Road and was greeted by Mr. Jerry Wright Mr Wright presented me with the vehicle of my choice , The Nissan Juke. After the showing of several vehicles on the lot , Mr Wright accompanied my husband and I for a test drive Mr. Wright was very professional, knowledgeable and patient, answering any questions I had. After choosing my vehicle I was introduced to Mr. Jeff McKee, also very professional,Mr. McKee asked if there was any questions, than he explained all paper work prior to signing. My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with Sunbelt Nissan, and very happy with my vehicle. Mr Jerry Wright and Mr Jeff McKee, you are truly a God sent. Again Thank you both for all your hard works.

Very Pleasent and Rewarding

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Augusta, GA |

Everyone I dealt with during the purchase was great! My salesman, Brad, the sales manager, Paul, and the finance manager, Jeff, were all very helpful and accommodating. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Sunbelt Nissan in Augusta, GA. Love my Nissan Rogue!

Ask for Andre

by from Augusta, GA |

This is the second time coming to Sunbelt Nissan. A previous experience was not worth mentioning here but to sum it up we bought a vehicle elsewhere. I decided to try Sunbelt again. We kinda got off to a rocky start but I believed in the guys that were working with me this time. I gave them the time they needed to work their magic and so glad I did. I walked out of a Nissan dealership across town in North Augusta the night before for dishonesty. Im so glad I did I got a better vehicle and a better deal. Thanks to Andre and Paul we are now a proud owners of a 2016 Nissan Frontier.

clean facility very friendly and employees

by from appling ga. |

very large selection of vehicles to choose from . my sales person ( tony Johnson ) was friendly, neat, and very knowledge about his vehicles. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to sunbelt Nissan.

First "NEW' vehicle I've purchased since 1984

by from Thomson, GA |

I've been shopping for a newer truck for some time. I have been driving a 1997 Nissan XE that I purchased used 13 years ago and I love it. After stopping at a competitor dealership down the street I decided to check out the trucks at Sunbelt Nissan in Augusta. Talked with Mr. Richard Voss about what I was looking for and he delivered. He showed us all the Frontiers on his lot and explained all the options and features that I was interested in. When I left home I had no intention of purchasing a truck, especially a new one. Mr. Voss made the buying process so easy that I will recommend him and Sunbelt Nissan to family and friends for their next purchase.

Terrible customer service

by from Augusta GA |

salesman Jerry Wright was very unprofessional and sales manager Monty was rude and disrepectful. i had an appointment with Jerry and he decided that i didn't appear to be worth his time so he had another salesman tell me he was to busy for our schedule appt. I watched him walk away and go sit behind his desk. Salesman Dylan Ruff was very helpful to my daughter and i as she is about to deploy and was trying to buy the car for me.Finding a few minor details with the car we took the car back once again Dylan was helpful, Monty remarked to another associate we have sold the car now and we are through with her. Now that tells the story, he(Monty) was only nice until the sale was done.We won't be recommended any one to this place! The Willams Family Augusta Ga.

Engineer

by from Mt. Pleasant, Wi. |

The sale representative and manager were very excellent showing me vehicles on their site. The vehicle that I was most interested in was the 4X4 Frontier SL Crew Cab. We ended up discussing the vehicle's color exterior and type of interior along with the options that suited my needs. Sunbelt Nissan was not able to locate one within the trading area, so the next step was to order the vehicle from the factory. The sale representative and manager was very accomodating with my needs.

Great service, great attitude and atmosphere

by from Augusta, GA |

I forgot to mention that a mud flap had come off and I needed it replaced AFTER they were done with my car's routine maintenance work. Conner, in service, graciously took my car back and replaced the flap and was happy to do it. His attitude and the attitude of everyone at this dealership is so kind. They don't make you feel rushed or stressed in any way. It's a great -laid back energy but they stand ready to help you in any way. I actually look forward to going there!

Great Service

by from Augusta, GA |

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Sunbelt Nissan in Augusta, GA. My sales consultant Jerry Wright made this the best car buying experience I've had yet. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and not pushy. All my questions were answered and the transaction went very smoothly. I was not looking forward to purchasing a car due to past experiences but I couldn't have asked for a better experience due to Jerry Wright. I will definitely refer my family and friends to Jerry at Sunbelt Nissan.