Master Buick GMC

3710 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907

Used 706-922-5297

Good service, clean facility, comfortable waiting

by from Augusta, GA |

Service was prompt. The facility is neat and clean. The customer waiting area was comfortable.

Great customer service and nice sales consultants

by from Aiken,sc |

Great job, great prices, friendly service, will take care of you! Need a new truck go and ask for Cesar Isaza!

Great dealership. Honest and hard working.

by from Martinez, Georgia |

I have dealt with these folks for over 20 years. They are the best. Very professional and they treat you like a valued friend and not just a customer. The service is excellent in the service and parts department. Over the years, I have bought many vehicles from them and they have serviced each and every one of them. These folks are honest and I would not even consider going any where else.

Excellence of service

by from Grovetown, GA |

I own a GMC Sierra Denali truck and I look forward to my service intervals as the staff is second to none. The prices are extremely reasonable and fair. I purchased new tires, shocks, etc. and the quality of the work was excellent. I'm a car/truck enthusiast and I enjoy the comradery of the staff as well as viewing all the new vehicles. I will continue to have all my vehicles serviced at Master GMC. My special thanks to the service and parts department. Did I mention my vehicle was returned cleaner than when I left it.

one of the best car buying experiences!

by from Charleston, SC |

I was looking for a used 4 runner and found 2 at Master's. They distinguished themselves among an ocean full of auto dealers by their beliefs in customer service and integrity. They delivered the vehicle to my home and were courteous, helpful, and genuinely cared about about customer service. THANK YOU Jason K. And Beau S.

overall very nice experience

by from Lexington, SC |

People were very helpful

October 31, 2012

Thank you Jason for the kind words!! We appreciate your business very much :) Welcome to the Master Family.

Go Ahead And Buy

by from Barnwell |

I was looking for a good used truck with four full doors and after finding a truck that had all the features I was looking for I scheduled a test drive.Larry Bradford was my sales contact and he did a great job needless to say I bought the truck that day.I had a great experience with Master Buick/GMC and would recomend them for your vehicle purcharse.

October 30, 2012

Thank you so much for the sincere compliments on the experience you had with Larry Bradford and Master Buick GMC. Every time we hear from a satisfied customer it reaffirms that our continued commitment to providing the best customer service is a priority! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to relay your buying experience to us and we thank you so much for trusting us with your truck purchase.

awesome experience!

by from Cornelia GA |

had a great overall experience, found a great car with a great price. drove 2 1/2 hours and it was well worth it. did not feel any pressure at all! i highly recommend this dealership! Tony Goddard is the man to see! but to be honest i would have used any of the fine sales people there. Thank you again Tony! and all the staff that helped out.

September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of Tony Goddard and our entire dealership at Master Buick GMC. Your comments reassure us that we're doing everything possible to meet the needs of all our customers before, during and after the sale. It is our great privilege to serve you; I hope you know just how much we appreciate your kind words and your business. Wishing you all the best with your new vehicle and remember - After We Sell, We Serve, Since 1937!" Have a wonderful day and thank you again!

Great Experience

by from Augusta, Ga. |

Although I thought vehicle listing had to be a misprint, Vehicle was just as described upon visit. Salesman was very friendly and not pushy. I did purchase the used vehicle and after two weeks took it into Service Dept for some very minor nick nack repairs. Service was very helpful and concerned about my experience. At the end of it all, I received an email from my salesman, service writer, and even the General Manager making sure my experience with the dealership was satisfactory!

September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Master Buick GMC. We are honored that you allowed us to be your dealership of choice. And, with that choice, we want to ensure we continue to earn your business. Each of our departments communicate and work closely together with one another, to ensure your purchase and service experience exceeds your expectations. We know you have many choices out there, so again, thank you for allowing us to assist you with one of the most significant purchases you'll make. Have a wonderful day and we hope that you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come!

Megan G

by from Augusta,GA |

I just wanted to take a minute to praise the business your family has created and run for so many years. In October 2011, my Pontiac G6 broke down (the crank to the key shaft broke causing my timing chain to fly off and bend pistons, valves, etc.) on I-520 on our way to St. Petersburg, Florida. Not being from the Augusta area, and only being a resident of North Augusta for less than a year, I had to rack my brain, while in a panic on the side of the road, to tell AAA which dealership I needed my car towed to for service. Remembering the signs for Master, I told them to take it there. This is where I met your wonderfully, accommodating, staff in the service department at Master Buick GMC in Augusta. My husband and I left the car at your dealership and we left for Florida. William Fanning was more than accommodating throughout this process as he spoke with me and/or my father (who originally purchased the car and then gifted it to me) everyday while we were out of town, explaining the process of what was going to happen. After 28 long days, I finally got my car back and William deserves to be more than praised for his work with my "case" and the warranty company. He is one wonderful, hard working man and should be rewarded. After I got my car back from being repaired, I decided it was time to trade it and purchase a new one. I knew that I would purchase my next car from Master, but I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted. I test drove a few GMCs but wanted to look at a few Chevys. I made my way to your Aiken dealership and met Mark Halupa, yet again, another wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable employee of Master. I ended up ordering a White Diamond LTZ Equinox from your Chevy dealership that took over 3 months to arrive and once again, your courteous staff was more than accommodating. Wayne Morgan really got the ball rolling and made sure my new car made it safe and sound without any problems. After I finally got my car, Wayne and Mark made sure everything was OK and checked in with my regularly. At one point, I thought there may be something wrong with the radio. When this happened and I contacted Mark, there were no questions asked, Mark and Wayne took the car into service for me and gave me a car to drive while it was in the shop. At one point, Mark even met me in North Augusta so the car could be looked at because I couldn't make it to Aiken after work one evening. He told me he would do whatever it took to ensure I was satisfied and that the problem was taken care of. I am more than pleased with your employees and the service I have received at Master Chevorlet, Cadillac and at Master Buick, GMC. My father has worked for a GM affiliated company for over 30 years and so, I will ALWAYS purchase a GM made car. I can assure you I will go to no other dealer for service or sales while living in the Augusta area and I will recommend your services to anyone who comes my way. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service to the people of Augusta/ Aiken for so many years. It is reassuring and refreshing that there ARE hard working, dedicated people out there who do strive to make their customers happy. Thank you again. Best, Megan G.

April 8, 2012

Megan, What a splendid, heart-felt letter you sent praising employees at both our Augusta and Aiken dealerships. It?s wonderful to know just how much our employees care about the job they do and each was commended for a job well done! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to relay these positive experiences with us and we look forward to helping you again with all your vehicle needs. Thank you!