Master Buick GMC

(4.4) 8 Reviews

3710 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA 30907

Used 706-922-5297

one of the best car buying experiences!

by from Charleston, SC |

I was looking for a used 4 runner and found 2 at Master's. They distinguished themselves among an ocean full of auto dealers by their beliefs in customer service and integrity. They delivered the vehicle to my home and were courteous, helpful, and genuinely cared about about customer service. THANK YOU Jason K. And Beau S.

overall very nice experience

by from Lexington, SC |

People were very helpful

October 31, 2012

Thank you Jason for the kind words!! We appreciate your business very much :) Welcome to the Master Family.

Go Ahead And Buy

by from Barnwell |

I was looking for a good used truck with four full doors and after finding a truck that had all the features I was looking for I scheduled a test drive.Larry Bradford was my sales contact and he did a great job needless to say I bought the truck that day.I had a great experience with Master Buick/GMC and would recomend them for your vehicle purcharse.

October 30, 2012

Thank you so much for the sincere compliments on the experience you had with Larry Bradford and Master Buick GMC. Every time we hear from a satisfied customer it reaffirms that our continued commitment to providing the best customer service is a priority! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to relay your buying experience to us and we thank you so much for trusting us with your truck purchase.

awesome experience!

by from Cornelia GA |

had a great overall experience, found a great car with a great price. drove 2 1/2 hours and it was well worth it. did not feel any pressure at all! i highly recommend this dealership! Tony Goddard is the man to see! but to be honest i would have used any of the fine sales people there. Thank you again Tony! and all the staff that helped out.

September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of Tony Goddard and our entire dealership at Master Buick GMC. Your comments reassure us that we're doing everything possible to meet the needs of all our customers before, during and after the sale. It is our great privilege to serve you; I hope you know just how much we appreciate your kind words and your business. Wishing you all the best with your new vehicle and remember - After We Sell, We Serve, Since 1937!" Have a wonderful day and thank you again!

Great Experience

by from Augusta, Ga. |

Although I thought vehicle listing had to be a misprint, Vehicle was just as described upon visit. Salesman was very friendly and not pushy. I did purchase the used vehicle and after two weeks took it into Service Dept for some very minor nick nack repairs. Service was very helpful and concerned about my experience. At the end of it all, I received an email from my salesman, service writer, and even the General Manager making sure my experience with the dealership was satisfactory!

September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Master Buick GMC. We are honored that you allowed us to be your dealership of choice. And, with that choice, we want to ensure we continue to earn your business. Each of our departments communicate and work closely together with one another, to ensure your purchase and service experience exceeds your expectations. We know you have many choices out there, so again, thank you for allowing us to assist you with one of the most significant purchases you'll make. Have a wonderful day and we hope that you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come!

Megan G

by from Augusta,GA |

I just wanted to take a minute to praise the business your family has created and run for so many years. In October 2011, my Pontiac G6 broke down (the crank to the key shaft broke causing my timing chain to fly off and bend pistons, valves, etc.) on I-520 on our way to St. Petersburg, Florida. Not being from the Augusta area, and only being a resident of North Augusta for less than a year, I had to rack my brain, while in a panic on the side of the road, to tell AAA which dealership I needed my car towed to for service. Remembering the signs for Master, I told them to take it there. This is where I met your wonderfully, accommodating, staff in the service department at Master Buick GMC in Augusta. My husband and I left the car at your dealership and we left for Florida. William Fanning was more than accommodating throughout this process as he spoke with me and/or my father (who originally purchased the car and then gifted it to me) everyday while we were out of town, explaining the process of what was going to happen. After 28 long days, I finally got my car back and William deserves to be more than praised for his work with my "case" and the warranty company. He is one wonderful, hard working man and should be rewarded. After I got my car back from being repaired, I decided it was time to trade it and purchase a new one. I knew that I would purchase my next car from Master, but I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted. I test drove a few GMCs but wanted to look at a few Chevys. I made my way to your Aiken dealership and met Mark Halupa, yet again, another wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable employee of Master. I ended up ordering a White Diamond LTZ Equinox from your Chevy dealership that took over 3 months to arrive and once again, your courteous staff was more than accommodating. Wayne Morgan really got the ball rolling and made sure my new car made it safe and sound without any problems. After I finally got my car, Wayne and Mark made sure everything was OK and checked in with my regularly. At one point, I thought there may be something wrong with the radio. When this happened and I contacted Mark, there were no questions asked, Mark and Wayne took the car into service for me and gave me a car to drive while it was in the shop. At one point, Mark even met me in North Augusta so the car could be looked at because I couldn't make it to Aiken after work one evening. He told me he would do whatever it took to ensure I was satisfied and that the problem was taken care of. I am more than pleased with your employees and the service I have received at Master Chevorlet, Cadillac and at Master Buick, GMC. My father has worked for a GM affiliated company for over 30 years and so, I will ALWAYS purchase a GM made car. I can assure you I will go to no other dealer for service or sales while living in the Augusta area and I will recommend your services to anyone who comes my way. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service to the people of Augusta/ Aiken for so many years. It is reassuring and refreshing that there ARE hard working, dedicated people out there who do strive to make their customers happy. Thank you again. Best, Megan G.

April 8, 2012

Megan, What a splendid, heart-felt letter you sent praising employees at both our Augusta and Aiken dealerships. It?s wonderful to know just how much our employees care about the job they do and each was commended for a job well done! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to relay these positive experiences with us and we look forward to helping you again with all your vehicle needs. Thank you!

My Wife's New Yukon XL from Master

by from Evans, GA |

This was my first time working with Master's GMC and I am completely satisfied with my total purchasing experience. I typically purchase a new vehicle every 2-3 years and now that I am am married I will be now including a second vehicle that I will be trading. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Master's GMC. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. My wife loves her new Yukon XL. Thanks John Z.

April 8, 2012

John, Thank you so much for the kind words. It is through customer feedback that we know we?re taking care of all our customers' needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future; it was our pleasure :)

Masters Canyon Purchase

by from louisville |

In 40 years of purchasing vehicles this was the worst overall experience I've had. There is more BS surrounding the trade in and getting a price for the new vehicle. They give you a questionnaire and while you're completing it they secretly inspect your car, ex. running a paint scanner on the vehicle for body damage and repaint. They also I believe ran a car fax and found we told the truth. After the deal and all papers were signed the dealer refused to hand over the keys until we proved by calling the insurance company we had valid insurance then told the insurance co to add the new vehicle. to avoid a confrontation I allowed this even though Ga State Laws allows a certain amount of time for that to happen with the new vehicle being covered by the existing Ins Co. We weren't expecting to buy that day and didn't bring both sets of keys and leaving the dealer conveniently came up one set of keys short. They absolutely give you the feeling they do not trust you. The deal was the best we found but next time I will avoid that dealership and would rather pay a higher price than deal with them again. They also wanted us to make an appointment to have the truck checked in 6 months which they charge over a 100.00. The entire process took almost 5 hours to complete and compared to the dealer I bought a another truck the day before from this purchase took approximately 4.5 hours longer. Previously I had bought two other vehicles from this dealer and the experience was pleasant however this third vehicle will be my last.

April 8, 2012

Steve, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please be assured that we have reviewed this matter thoroughly and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Master has always strived to offer the best in customer service. It is certainly regrettable that you feel you weren?t trusted while we were evaluating your vehicle trade. Our goal is to be thorough and accurate throughout the entire purchasing process. This protects both the dealership and more importantly, our customers and so if this presented the impression that we were suspicious or untrusting, please know that was never our intention. We also strive to be respectful of your time and being efficient and accurate with all paperwork is a priority. Again, we regret your experience and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve your vehicles needs. We guarantee if given another chance, we?ll exceed your expectations.