Satcher Ford

(5.0) 5 Reviews

1850 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Graniteville, SC 29829

AMAZING

by from Holly Hill S.C. |

I bought a used Honda accord last week and was very pleased with everything that Satcher Ford provided. Rick went way above and beyond what most salesman will do for you. I will be buying another car very soon and plan to buy it from Satcher Ford.

Buying experience

by from savannah GA |

Like most, I don't like going and purchasing a vehicle. Last saturday I met with Rick Shaver, internet sales at the dealership. We looked over the 2010 F150, he gave me the keys for a test drive while they checked out my 2006 Durango. Came back got together, Rick work a few numbers told me what he could do, adjusted it some and a done deal. He didn't have to run back an forth to a sales manager..He did the deal, next step finance with Dave Head...GREAT, done in 15 minutes. I am 61 and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Check in at 9am and out at 11:30 on my way home. Best every, and thanks to Rick and Dave

Great Job

by from Aiken SC |

Dropped off the wifes car for service and to look at new trucks while waiting. Steve Shipley was the sales associate that approached us. He was proffesional and did not push us. He simply asked what we were looking for and was able to find it for us in no time. He made us feel very comfortable and got us an incredible deal on a new F150 FX4. Everything he promised us was right on the money. No last minute trips back and forth to the back room. He told us he would get us the best deal and he did the first time around. The financing manager was great too, everything was straight forward with no hidden agenda or hidden fees. I strongly recommend Steve and Satcher Ford. I will definately be back.

Purchased Used Expedition & Just had it Serviced

by from North Augusta, SC |

We found a beautiful 2010 expedition and the process of buying it was fun and rewarding. We appreciated being given room to think without the normal sales pitch to "buy today". I like to communicate via email and did my shopping that way. Rick provided excellent and unhurried support and answered all our questions. We've had our car for 5,000 miles now and had to bring it due to vibration while stopping and the rear air conditioning quit working. Service communication(Trent & Roger) was great and all repairs good and timely(turned rotors and replaced fan). One negative - the protector paper on floor (drivers side) was very dirty and sandy. Suggest you remove the dirty sheets so the car looks nice and clean when customer opens the door. A little vacuuming would have been a very nice touch. By the way - a good part of our reason for purchasing a Ford is b/c Ford did not take government bail out money. That means a lot to us. We'll be back. Erich & Ann

Bought a 2010 Sport Trac

by from Lexington SC |

Salesman, Steve Shipley, was great. No pressure, seemed honest, didn't waste any time trying to show me other vehicles. Finance department was great too. Since it was late in the day on a Friday, my bank was closing and I couldn't sign the loan papers. So they let me take the truck anyway, and I finished up at the bank on Monday. Very trusting and pleasant to work with.

Satcher Ford responded to this review

September 2, 2012

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it. If you need anything else let us know.