Gene Messer Hyundai

New 888-484-9498
Used 888-748-7994
Service 888-203-6067

Your Friend in the Car Business

Great Service and a pleased customer

by from Lubbock Tx |

I would like to thank Jeremy and the finance staff for working hard to getting me approved for a vehicle. I spoke with Jeremy on Tuesday and by Wednesday I had a call I was approved not only for a vehicle but a brand new one with 6 miles on it. My credit isn't the best but they gave me a chance and I am thankful. This was all over the phone, I didn't have to sit around and wait for hours went in and signed papers and drived away. Thank you Jeremy!!!

April 23, 2014

Hi Debbie! Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear Jeremy did everything to make sure you drove away in a new Hyundai. I hope you are enjoying it! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Dan Qualls, General Manager

Great, no pressure buying experience!

by from Permian Basin, NM |

Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! Bought my very first new vehicle from this dealership! I have had experiences working with dealers before when my girlfriend was buying a car and honestly was dreading the prospect of talking with dealers for my own car. Out of all of the dealers I contacted, Gene Messer Hyundai was the only dealership who were upfront with me in regards to every question I had. My salesperson (Jeremy Safran) was very helpful and made the process incredibly easy, and more importantly, he actually made it fun. I spent weeks searching for the best deal I could find, and found one in Houston that was a few thousand dollars cheaper. I asked if they would be able to match this price since it was a much closer drive to Lubbock, and they not only agreed to match it, but they actually beat it! The next challenge was actually getting to the dealership because of my work schedule, so they offered to bring the car to me (roughly 120 miles away) at no charge! The finance team was great as well! Never once did they pressure me to buy any extra packages or warranties. They informed me of what they offered, and when I declined they left it at that. Overall I was very impressed with my experience at this dealership. I got a great deal on my 3.8L R-Spec Genesis Coupe, they brought it to me at not extra charge, and at no point throughout this entire process did I feel pressured or rushed. They were honest, straightforward, and actually made what I was expecting to be a miserable experience into a very enjoyable one! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody in the market for a new vehicle.

March 11, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Jeremy did everything to make sure you had a great time purchasing your new Genesis Coupe! I hope you are enjoying it and that you come see us, when you get a chance. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Dan Qualls, General Manager

Great Dealership, Great Experience

by from Texas Panhandle |

Gene Messer Hyundai of Lubbock was great. My salesman was David Vargas. He was a pleasure to deal with and easy to get a hold of if needed. He was willing to communicate via email, text and phone when needed. He approached the deal from various angles and found something that would work. The price of the vehicle turned out to be higher priced than some competitors with similar vehicles. David had to go to his superiors to make the call but they not only met the price of the competitors but beat it. Once the deal was done they even drove the vehicle 2 1/2 hours to me. Give David Vargas a chance to earn your business and he will do it. I have no complaints and would happily return when im ready for another vehicle.

November 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that David did everything to make this a great buying experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Dan Qualls, General Manager

great service and great people

by from lubbock tx |

I went in to look at a car, I spoke with Katrina, she is a very nice and awesome lady, she spoke to me the whole time I was looking at the cars, she was very polite, I bought a 2010 mustang convertible, and I can honestly say I LOVE MY CAR! which is how it is suppost to be, the next time that I buy a car when I start to have a family I will be going back to Katrina because with her I know I will be taken care of! Thank you Katrina for making buying my car a great experience.

Best Buying Experience

by from Lubbock, TX |

We just bought our brand new 2013 Santa Fe Sport. We are thrilled with our new vehicle and in this economy it was extremely nice to be put at ease and not pressured by our sales person, Heather Overbay. She is very personable, helpful and professional.The entire staff was very friendly, courteous and ready to serve our every new car need....Thanks guys (and Gals!)

What can I say? Great experience!

by from Lubbock |

Like the title says. What can I say about Katrina that others have not already spoke of. Katrina was on top of her game from the minute I first called her, just to see what options and prices Gene Messer Hyundai offered, till well.. To tell you the truth she's still going above and beyond for me even AFTER THE SALE. I could list all the things she did and made happen.But if you don't believe me or the others that took the time to write reviews to help others out, on who to use, you just need to call or go by and ask for her, promise you will not regret it.

Satisfied Customer

by from Lubbock |

We were impressed by Katrina on how friendly and down to earth she was and made buying a car less stressful and really cared about us and not just making a sale and I love my new dark windows that Katrina made it happened. I would 100 percent recommend Katrina.

Great Experience !!!

by from Post, Texas |

From the first phone call I made from my home until I drove my new car off the lot was a great experience. David Vargas took great car of me and made buying my new car so easy and stress free. I highly recommend Gene Messer Hyundai and salesman David Vargas. Go check them out.......

Stephanie

by from Lubbock, TX |

I love this place. The place I bought my first new car at and was lucky enough to get Heather Overbay who was just amazing. If you ever want to buy a car here look her up. She won't harass you or anything and she's very honest and helpful. Gives everything to you straight.

Satisfied Customer

by from Lubbock, Tx |

We were impressed with Katrina's knowledge of all the models on the lot. She was friendly and had lots of positive energry. She worked hard to help us with a good trade in value for our truck. She was very helpful to explain the features on our new car and guided us through the process of using some of the features. Gene Messer Hyundai is fortunate to have an employee that is passionate to satisfy customers becasue we really love our new Tuscon. Thank you Katrina for your awesome service!