Covington Ford

Service 877-299-7479

Family Owned and Operated Since 1941

Great Customer Service ask for Sammy

by from Boiling Springs |

looked over a hundred vehicles online before settling on test driving from Covington Ford. No pressure to buy and everyone was friendly. The had the best price on the vehicle I was looking for with the best miles. I've worked as a vendor in the largest chevy dealership in the United States before and had a very negative attitude about dealerships. This was the exact opposite. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Just my two cents

LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

by from Lawrenceville, Ga. |

I visit cars.com and I found a truck in this dealer website. I requested some info about a ford-150 carfax but I never had a reply since 2 weeks. I think they need better customer service if they want to stay in the dealers market.

July 10, 2014

I try my best to respond to inquires during business hours in at least an hour. I went back and checked all of May and couldn't find a Tony from Lawrenceville. Sorry your inquiry wasn't responded to.

Rude Salesman and Tried to take advantage!!!!

by from Covington, GA |

Salesman acted as if he wanted to help me find a "great" deal. Lie, Lie, Lie - First said 3.99% interest, then when I said I could get it somewhere else for 1.9% he came back with 2.99%. Apparently, he thought I was stupid! Then he called me a few days later and when he learned I had purchased a new auto from another dealership (that did not treat me like I was a moron) he got upset and was VERY RUDE on the phone! I may be a young woman, but your not going to take advantage of me!!!!!!!!!

June 6, 2014

Melissa this is Sammy the sales manager. I spoke with you on the phone Monday afternoon. And I agreed with you that he handled himself in way that we do not condone. He has be reprimanded and written up. If happens again he will be terminated. You were looking at a used truck here, then bought a new one elsewhere. New trucks do qualify for better rates and have factory special rates. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1941. We have strong community ties. I would like to offer your first oil change on us. I know this doesn't change events. Just know we try and makes things right when we mess up.

Pleasant experience.

by from McDonough, GA |

Test drove a truck that was advertised. The truck was clean and had plenty of power. My salesperson, Marshall, is pleasant, easygoing, no pressure, and fun to work with. I highly recommend him! Unfortunately, I didn't by the truck and chose to wait. I hope to do business with Covington Ford in the future.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. Hopefully when you decide to buy it will be from us.

I'm Always treated nice in service & parts dept.

by from Covington , Ga |

I have always had a great experience having my car serviced. Robbie is nice and very helpful. The ladies at checkout are friendly as well. I definitely recommend the service department! I also bought tires here and the parts dept. matched a price from another company. Overall, I ended up paying less than the 3 quotes I received from other companies. I left happy!!!

BOUGHT ELSEWHERE. DID NOT FEEL VERY WELCOME.

by from MONROE,GEORGIA |

IT WAS MY WIFE AND I THAT WERE TRYING TO TRADE CARS . WE WERE INTERESTED IN TRADING A MONTH OLD 923 MILE V.W.BEETLE FOR A USED 2013 FORD FUSION WITH AROUND 7,000 MILES I THINK. HOWEVER WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY DIFFERENCE .THE 2013 USED FUSIONS WE LOOKED AT WERE CALLED "FORD BUY BACKS" A.K.A. CARS THAT WERE BOUGHT BACK BY FORD UNDER THE LEMON LAW.THEY WERE BOUGHT AT AN AUCTION I WAS TOLD IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. WE DECIDED TOI TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE AND WE BOUGHT THE SAME DAY. I WILL SAY THAT DID SEE A LIFE LONG FRIEND THAT IS NOW A SALESMAN THERE. HIS NAME IS MARSHALL. IF YOU WERE TO EVER GO THERE I FEEL HE WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IN SELECTING THE RIGHT CAR.THIS WAS OUR 1ST TIME EVER AT THIS DEARLERSHIP.AS A 40 YEAR ,NOW RETIRED DEALER I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE SMILLING AND FRIENDLY FACES.

April 21, 2014

First thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We are not always able to meet every customers offer. We do try very hard to earn everyone's business but it is not always possible. I am glad you were able to see an old friend while here.

AWESOME !!

by from Hartwell Ga |

A pleasure to do business with. Car was exactly what I was told. We worked out price and financing over phone. Nothing change when I got there. Drove over 100 miles. Very easy folks to deal with.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for driving that far to buy a car from us.

Quick easy and fair

by from Buford, GA |

Drove of 65 miles to look at a car at Convington Ford. Was told right away that someone else is testing driving it and they would call me back to let me know the status of the deal. The other couple passed and we drove right over. The car was in our budget and appeared well taken care of. The business manager explained everything to us and the sales person listened to our concerns. I would definitely reccomend Convington, Ford.

April 21, 2014

We understand everyone's time is valuable. We do our best to treat folks like we would want to be treated. Thanks for your business.

in my opinion dishonest

by from EDDIE |

drove over 100 miles to see a car i was assured was there...this is my second post trying to make other consumers aware of this communication breakdown... the manager Sam assured me the vehicle was there, come to find out it was sold 3 days prior so i feel this was a DISHONEST move on Sams part for not being aware of his available inventory !NO APPOLOGIES FROM HIM !

March 8, 2012

Not sure what Davis is talking about. Never have I told someone a car was in stock that was already sold. I have been in this business for over 25 years. And I would never treat anyone like this.

nice and fast

by from oxford |

Had problems with my power windows on my F150. they were very helpful!!

Awesome !!!!

by from 30643 |

Pleasure to do business with. Car was a great price.