Pugmire Ford Carrollton

1 Ford Way, Carrollton, GA 30116

New 888-323-9820
Used 888-323-9205
Service 888-453-5740

YOUR TRADE IS ALWAYS WORTH $500 MORE AT PUGMIRE!

PUGMIRE FORD COMPLETELY SATISFIED

by from CARROLLTON GA |

sale staff was great, help in everyway i would reccomend pugmire to all my friends at southwire and my family

April 4, 2014

Thanks for the Ronnie. We enjoyed helping you.

Thanks so much

by from Carrollton, GA |

Always ready on time with phone calls to let me know when the vehicle is ready. Very professional office staff as well.

Service Deparment

by from Winston, GA |

Greg in the Service Department goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. He kept me informed on each step while my car was being repaired.

Pugmire Ford: Good dealership to work with

by from Carrollton GA |

They are thorough and they will explain what they did and why. I also like that this time, I was able to schedule my appointment without having to actually talk to the Service Manager...that was a problematic system you used to have, that you have obviously realized and fixed: thank you!

Great Service

by from Carrollton, GA |

The new Asst. Mngr of Service (at least to me), Jeff, was EXCELLENT, very understanding, and offered up great advice and showed general concern for my situation and my safety. I will certainly say that I did not like the Pugmire service before him, despite the fact I did often use the services for my car repairs - until NOW! and all because of Jeff. I can tell you that this if the first and the only repair trip my car has made there where I can actually feel a difference in its performance and the issue that I have been asking Pugmire for YEARS to fix (receipts to prove its been years might I add) has FINALLY been resolved. Jeff was excellent but sadly I don't know who did the work on my car but whichever mechanic it was deserves kudos as well. It has literally been years for this issue and Pugmire has previously failed to fix it until yesterday! Great job Jeff and to the outstanding mechanic who took care of me and my car.

great service, courteous staff

by from douglasville, ga. |

Arrived early for my appointment; but, my car was, promptly, serviced and ready to go. Staff very courteous, well informed, and, helpful.

Class act in every way.

by from Fayetteville GA |

Sammy made my buying experience the best ever. I buy a LOT of cars so that is saying quite a bit.

everything looked fine

by from Carrollton, GA |

I have given these ratings mainly because of our Sales Associate, Susan Tankersley. She was very good at what she does. Susan did not make us feel like we were pushed, and did not ask our name, rank, serial # just to look at a vehicle. Only after we were sure we wanted to buy, then I was more than happy to give all info needed for a sale. Every place we had been, we felt jumped on and asked for info that did not matter just to look. I would recommend Susan to anyone buying a vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Carrollton, GA |

First time at Pugmire and had a really good experience. It was only an oil change and tire rotation but it went smoothly.

09 FX4

by from Carrollton |

bought the truck 2 months ago and haven't been able to get the thing started in a few days because something has going wrong with the Passive Anti Theft System (PATS). When I explained that to them, they wanted me to pay $55 for towing, then an additional $250 to hook it to their computers. After purchasing the truck, I had to go back and forth to the dealership about 3 or 4 times because paperwork was getting mixed up on their end. Sales manager at that time (Vernon) assured me that if I needed anything from him, he would take care of it. Now of course he is no longer there and the new Sales manager ( I think his name is Darrell) doesn't care about those loyalties. I truly hope people choose to go elsewhere to shop for their vehicles. Especially my fellow Southwire employees.

March 5, 2014

It's very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We work hard to offer good great service and we have tried to contact you by phone. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. If you'd like to contact me directly, please call the dealership and ask for Jacob or Austin.

Won't go back

by from Carrollton, GA |

Definitely better places to go other than here. They offered 18k to begin with on my brothers truck to begin with and said they couldn't go any higher than 22k and he ended up getting 28k somewhere else. Ridiculous. They don't get many customers so they try to hit homeruns off of every single one. Stay away.

March 5, 2014

It's very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We strive to offer our customers great service and price. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. If you'd like to contact me directly, please call the dealership and ask for Ron.