Pugmire Ford Carrollton

1 Ford Way, Carrollton, GA 30116

New 888-240-4186
Used 888-253-8583
Service 888-453-5740

YOUR TRADE IS ALWAYS WORTH $500 MORE AT PUGMIRE!

PUGMIRE FORD COMPLETELY SATISFIED

by from CARROLLTON GA |

sale staff was great, help in everyway i would reccomend pugmire to all my friends at southwire and my family

April 4, 2014

Thanks for the Ronnie. We enjoyed helping you.

Great Service

by from Carrollton, GA |

The new Asst. Mngr of Service (at least to me), Jeff, was EXCELLENT, very understanding, and offered up great advice and showed general concern for my situation and my safety. I will certainly say that I did not like the Pugmire service before him, despite the fact I did often use the services for my car repairs - until NOW! and all because of Jeff. I can tell you that this if the first and the only repair trip my car has made there where I can actually feel a difference in its performance and the issue that I have been asking Pugmire for YEARS to fix (receipts to prove its been years might I add) has FINALLY been resolved. Jeff was excellent but sadly I don't know who did the work on my car but whichever mechanic it was deserves kudos as well. It has literally been years for this issue and Pugmire has previously failed to fix it until yesterday! Great job Jeff and to the outstanding mechanic who took care of me and my car.

great service, courteous staff

by from douglasville, ga. |

Arrived early for my appointment; but, my car was, promptly, serviced and ready to go. Staff very courteous, well informed, and, helpful.

Class act in every way.

by from Fayetteville GA |

Sammy made my buying experience the best ever. I buy a LOT of cars so that is saying quite a bit.

everything looked fine

by from Carrollton, GA |

I have given these ratings mainly because of our Sales Associate, Susan Tankersley. She was very good at what she does. Susan did not make us feel like we were pushed, and did not ask our name, rank, serial # just to look at a vehicle. Only after we were sure we wanted to buy, then I was more than happy to give all info needed for a sale. Every place we had been, we felt jumped on and asked for info that did not matter just to look. I would recommend Susan to anyone buying a vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Carrollton, GA |

First time at Pugmire and had a really good experience. It was only an oil change and tire rotation but it went smoothly.

09 FX4

by from Carrollton |

bought the truck 2 months ago and haven't been able to get the thing started in a few days because something has going wrong with the Passive Anti Theft System (PATS). When I explained that to them, they wanted me to pay $55 for towing, then an additional $250 to hook it to their computers. After purchasing the truck, I had to go back and forth to the dealership about 3 or 4 times because paperwork was getting mixed up on their end. Sales manager at that time (Vernon) assured me that if I needed anything from him, he would take care of it. Now of course he is no longer there and the new Sales manager ( I think his name is Darrell) doesn't care about those loyalties. I truly hope people choose to go elsewhere to shop for their vehicles. Especially my fellow Southwire employees.

March 5, 2014

It's very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We work hard to offer good great service and we have tried to contact you by phone. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. If you'd like to contact me directly, please call the dealership and ask for Jacob or Austin.

Won't go back

by from Carrollton, GA |

Definitely better places to go other than here. They offered 18k to begin with on my brothers truck to begin with and said they couldn't go any higher than 22k and he ended up getting 28k somewhere else. Ridiculous. They don't get many customers so they try to hit homeruns off of every single one. Stay away.

March 5, 2014

It's very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We strive to offer our customers great service and price. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. If you'd like to contact me directly, please call the dealership and ask for Ron.

My purchase was seamless. Very Happy.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Bought a used Kia Amanti, low miles, was a trade-in. Found online & did the whole deal over the phone & online with Tim the sales manager. I didn't have the best credit, made sure I was honest about it & Tim spent several days finding the best deal for me! I had been to multiple dealerships throughout Atlanta & Tim was able to get the lowest amount down & pmt option. The Carrollton location was quite a drive from where I'm at & I wasn't able to test drive till the weekend. They held the car for me, pending my deal in place, & thankfully the car was just as described online. Test drove, signed all paperwork, & drove off the lot within 2 hours!!! No back & forth, games, etc that I had experienced at some other places. The battery didn't look so good, they tested it, & replaced it for me :) I had to get a temporary tag but Pugmire staff mailed not only my tag but a brand new license plate! I thought I was going to have to go to the DMV to purchase another plate since mine was damaged with my previous car. Not sure if this is normally how it works or if the dealer arranged it when I mentioned I didn't have a plate. :) Lamar was the sales rep & he was pleasant to work with. Bonus- received a coupon for my 1st oil change free & was able to use at a closer Pugmire location. Only bad thing- car was not that clean. I could tell it had not been detailed & when I asked if they would, was told they normally deal with new cars only & i guess don't detail. I was told they normally don't hold on to too many trades & car was being sold as is. I was okay with it at the time of purchase but when I went to clean the car it was pretty gross inside. Overall REALLY hapy with the experience.

New F150

by from Fairburn, GA |

I was actually referred to Pugmire Ford via TrueCar.com after submitting a request for pricing. Harold Shead called me to follow up on my request. I told him what I was looking for and what price I wanted to pay. We setup an appointment and I visited the lot a few days later. Although he wasn't there, he had someone (Sammy Davis) there to meet me and handle my transaction. We test drove a couple of trucks and I finally decided on which one I wanted. The negotiations were sweatless and I was able to drive off the lot in a 2012 F150 Crew Cab in the exact color that I wanted. I would recommend Pugmire Ford to anyone!

not happy

by from marietta |

My wife went there to test drive a car. I emailed Internet sales manager back and forth. Agreed on a price. Went there to sign the papers and the amount was $2000 higher. They said oops mistake. Had to rework deal. I still caved in for an extra 1000. Then I thought I was being held hostage until I agreed to take their gap insurance. Cancelled the next day as state farm bank has free gap insurance when financed with them. Two weeks later and gap cost still hasn't been taken off loan amount. Car was dirty too. Looks like they would of cleaned it up. Don't believe anything they say. I'm sure there are more honest dealers out there. I will reasearch the dealership as much as I do the auto next time.

February 26, 2013

Thank you for your thoughts and I apologize for the confusion with this matter. We strive to ensure satisfaction before, during and after the purchase and will make sure to reactive. Please call me, Harold Shead at (404)660-6036 so we can make sure this is resolved if not already done so! Thank you.