Town & Country Ford of Pell City

Used 866-359-9613
Service 866-434-3886

We love our Fusion!!

by from Pell City, Alabama |

My husband and I just bought a Fusion and this was our first experience with Town & Country Ford. I had heard good things about the from friends and we were very pleased with our experience there. Our salesman was Marcus and Jaime did our paper work. They made the process easy, were helpful, and very friendly.

Town and Country Ford Pell City, AL

by from Calera, AL |

Persistent and Professional describes our salesman Ronald Beavers when searching for the exact vehicle. We worked with Ronald for over seven weeks, with periodic visits to find that "perfect vehicle". Ronald knew the questions to ask, and had an answer for every question we had for him. Over the seven weeks he would advise on what was available in line with our preferences, send snapshots with information on a specific vehicle and responded promptly to all inquiries from us. There was no hard sell, no pushing, just an attitude of "I am here to help you find the right vehicle". The entire staff here were helpful, courteous and professional. Financing was a pleasant surprise also and much different from my past experiences elsewhere. No hard sell, no pushy "buy this" routine. The finance representative went above and beyond to make sure my financing was exactly where I wanted it to be. Great experience ! This is the place to buy a vehicle. Professionals, courteous and a great selection.

OUR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from ASHVILLE, ALABAMA |

M. JOHNSON WAS THE SALESMAN WHO FOUND OUR TRUCK FOR US -- HE FOUND OUT WHAT WE WANTED AND HE LOOKED TIL HE FOUND IT -- NOT MANY SALESMEN WILL DO THAT . WE LOVE OUR TRUCK AND WOULD RECOMMEND TRADING WITH HIM AGAIN!

Shopping for new car

by from Argo |

This was a first experience with this dealership. Our salesman, Bobby Kullman, was great to work with. He had a great personality and seemed so easy to work with. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about and when there was something extra that we wanted to know he found out. We did not want to be pushed at all by anyone and we didn't get that feeling. We would be happy to send people to this dealership.

2013 Escape

by from Trussville, AL |

I am really enjoying my new Escape. This is the first time in over 25 years that I have not been driving a pickup truck! It drives more like a sports car than a crossover. I continue to get accustomed to driving a car with a turbo with a small gas tank. But it is nice to fill up with only 7 or 8 gallons. Overall, a really nice vehicle with lots of bells and whistles.

TOWN&COUNTRY FORD

by from Vincent AL |

I had a good experetion at Town & Country Ford with Ronald Beavers and i love my new FORD 2010 CAR.