Mike Bell Chevrolet

1200 N Park St, Carrollton, GA 30117

New 888-621-8879
Used 888-894-5672
Service 888-713-0328

Our family is here to serve you!

Chad Taylor at Mike Bell Chevrolet is the Best!

by from Villa Rica |

This was by far the easiest new car purchase that we have ever made. Chad Taylor made the transaction easy and he has followed up several times to make sure that we are satisfied.I will definitely buy our next car with Chad Taylor at Mike Bell Chevrolet.

January 16, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and your recommendation! It is a pleasure working with mom and dads of all athletes in our community and beyond. We are proud to have you as a part of the Mike Bell Chevrolet family!

Great experience.

by from Carrollton, Georgia |

An overall fantastic experience in purchasing a new vehicle. They worked the numbers until we were happy, and that is what counts!!! Thanks, guys! We will be back to buy my hubby's second Silverado!

January 17, 2014

Meggin, it is a pleasure serving you and your family. Thank you for your comments and for recommending our dealership. Please let us know when the time is right and we will work hard to get "hubby" his next Silverado!

Another pleasant experience at Mike Bell Chevrolet

by from Carrollton, GA |

My company recently purchased another, yes another, Tahoe from Mike Bell Chevrolet. We have come to count on Mike Bell Chevrolet for "Fair Dealing" and "Excellent Customer Service". They've never let us down in the past and the most recent experience with Chad Taylor as our Sales Representative was no different. I run a business and know how difficult making folks happy 100% of the time can be. I can honestly say that I have found no dealership anywhere, where the desire to provide exceptional service is any higher than at Mike Bell Chevrolet. Everything is always just as they say it is, every question is properly and thoroughly answered and they listen to what their Customer has to say. Chad Taylor represented these "Core Values" with a high level of professionalism and respect and we look forward to continuing our relationship with the Mike Bell Team.

January 17, 2014

Marty your continued support is greatly appreciated. We thank you for taking time in your busy schedule to post such a rewarding review!

Chad Taylor, RIGHT ON!

by from Carrollton |

Best experience I had working with a sales person, financing and car dealer. I reviewed the car I found on the internet and the price was very very fair for the car right off the bat, called up and got Chad Taylor for the internet sales, SPOT ON! NO HASSLE! PAPERWORK READY! I think Chad was a great guy to deal with being a first time buyer from Mike Bell Chevrolet, they give car buyers what they want, at least for me, even met the owner, Mike Bell, first time for that too. The Finance Guy, great guy to deal with (sorry finance guy but I can't remember your name but awesome work). I never bought a warranty on a car because by the time it got around to warranty I was so ready to leave the dealership but with my experience at Mike Bell and because most everything was ready when I got there I actually did not mind listening to warranty options and Finance Guy (sorry again) did a great job working with me to get a warranty that suited my exact needs. GREAT JOB MIKE BELL CHEVROLET TEAM and I WILL BE BACK.

December 17, 2013

Thank you Kevin! We work hard preparing for our guests. It does our heart good to hear that efforts were not in vain. We certainly appreciate your kind words and support. We won't tell Bradley (finance guy) that you didn't remember his name :-)

Best Car dealership around!!!!

by from Newnan, GA |

Chad Taylor was awsome. It was very smooth and easy dealing with him. If I ever buy another car Mike Bell Chevrolet will be the first dealership I go to!!!

December 7, 2013

A huge THANK YOU for taking the time to share your kind words online! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Great Salesman (Chad Taylor)

by from Talladega, Al |

Chad Taylor was an AWESOME salesman. We had discussed over the phone what we wanted and he had all the paperwork, etc. Ready when we arrived....in and out in about 1 hour! Very accommodating!

November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review!!!

2014 Silverado

by from Douglasville, GA |

I shopped at three Chevrolet dealers for a 2014 Silverado. The staff at Mike Bell Chevrolet had the best product knowledge to advise me on specific options I wanted on the vehicle. They found one that met all of my criteria and had it shipped to their location. They offered the best deal as I traded in my previous vehicle. Overall the experience of purchasing a new truck was very professional, easy and quick.

November 5, 2013

We are happy that your experience was an enjoyable one! We appreciate your business!

Potential buyer

by from Atlanta ga |

Rude Rude and Rude! And what a total waste of my time! I think all the other reviews on this page are fake....have to be. And sales manager Zack Bell was horrible. I have and will continue to tell everyone what a horrible experience I had here.

July 3, 2013

I do apologize for your negative experience. Usually our customers leave here as satisfied owners and return as repeat buyers. A great deal of them send us their friends and family. I remember speaking with you recently and I think your opinion of our dealership may be skewed because of the third party service that you were using. Unfortunately, when you choose to bypass the dealership and use a third party purchase program, you are their customer not ours. Promises they made should have no reflection on Mike Bell Chevrolet. Again, I want to apologize for the experience and we invite you to deal with us directly in the future so that you can enjoy the customer service that so many other real people have bragged about.

Outstanding service!!!!

by from Alabama |

Chad Taylor made an outstanding sales guy, during a very complicated time for me! I was able to get out from under a higher car payment and into something affordable, he weighed out all options with me, and helped with the signing of papers as additional questions came up. I will definitely tell ANYONE to go see Chad at Mike Bell, and I will be a repeat customer there if and when I am ready to trade or buy again!

March 5, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and we wish you the best!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Carrollton, GA |

I have never been in and out of a dealership in less than 2 hours. Mike Bell gave us excellent service! They were up-front and honest, they don't try to push you into anything. They accept NO when the customer says NO! Thanks for the AWESOME experience, Chad Taylor(Internet Sales Manager)!

March 5, 2013

We really appreciate your business and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!

JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR AND MORE !

by from Cedartown GA. |

My husband and I were looking for a good used car for our grand daughter..We knew we could trust a car coming from Mike Bell's to be a safe car for her,,The PT Cruser was just the right color,size, and at an affordable price..Thank you Jesus and all employes , at Mike Bell's Chevrolet ,for making a dream come true for a very sweet young girl...

March 5, 2013

Thank you for allowing us to take part in such a memorable occasion! Blessings!