Master Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-903-5896
Service 888-868-1931

Great experience

by from Canton, GA |

Shawn was very friendly and helpful with the purchase of my 2011 Cadillac SRX. The car was well priced, serviced, clean and exactly as represented on their website. Shawn took the time to make sure that I understood exactly how all the components in my new car worked, set up On-Star, and introduced me to the service manager. They also gave me a fair price for my trade-in. It was worth the 2 1/2 hour drive to find my perfect car.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

by from Aiken, SC |

HORRIBLE experience! I made the mistake of trading my Infiniti G35 in for a Cadillac SRX. When I drove the car off the lot, I realized the headlight didn't work AT ALL. I took it back for them to replace and got my car back a week later. Once I got the car back I realized that not only were the headlights not right, but I was having other issues. Trying to get the sales guy to answer or call us back was a headache. Trying to get accurate information out of him was even worse. Long story short, I have now had the SRX for about 3 months, it has been in the shop twice and it's still not fixed! I WILL NEVER do business with the dealership. This will probably be my last experience with Chevrolet. I am ready to trade this in for another Infiniti!

June 28, 2014

Candace, Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for your frustration. Thank you also for the opportunity to correct the issues with your vehicle. We are a 77 year old company that stands behind what we sell. We look forward to making the necessary corrections to your vehicle and hope that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything at all. Wayne Morgan General Manager Master Chevrolet Cadillac Aiken, SC

Note from Megan

by from Augusta,GA |

I just wanted to take a minute to praise the business your family has created and run for so many years. In October 2011, my Pontiac G6 broke down (the crank to the key shaft broke causing my timing chain to fly off and bend pistons, valves, etc.) on I-520 on our way to St. Petersburg, Florida. Not being from the Augusta area, and only being a resident of North Augusta for less than a year, I had to rack my brain, while in a panic on the side of the road, to tell AAA which dealership I needed my car towed to for service. Remembering the signs for Master, I told them to take it there. This is where I met your wonderfully, accommodating, staff in the service department at Master Buick GMC in Augusta. My husband and I left the car at your dealership and we left for Florida. William Fanning was more than accommodating throughout this process as he spoke with me and/or my father (who originally purchased the car and then gifted it to me) everyday while we were out of town, explaining the process of what was going to happen. After 28 long days, I finally got my car back and William deserves to be more than praised for his work with my "case" and the warranty company. He is one wonderful, hard working man and should be rewarded. After I got my car back from being repaired, I decided it was time to trade it and purchase a new one. I knew that I would purchase my next car from Master, but I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted. I test drove a few GMCs but wanted to look at a few Chevys. I made my way to your Aiken dealership and met Mark Halupa, yet again, another wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable employee of Master. I ended up ordering a White Diamond LTZ Equinox from your Chevy dealership that took over 3 months to arrive and once again, your courteous staff was more than accommodating. Wayne Morgan really got the ball rolling and made sure my new car made it safe and sound without any problems. After I finally got my car, Wayne and Mark made sure everything was OK and checked in with my regularly. At one point, I thought there may be something wrong with the radio. When this happened and I contacted Mark, there were no questions asked, Mark and Wayne took the car into service for me and gave me a car to drive while it was in the shop. At one point, Mark even met me in North Augusta so the car could be looked at because I couldn't make it to Aiken after work one evening. He told me he would do whatever it took to ensure I was satisfied and that the problem was taken care of. I am more than pleased with your employees and the service I have received at Master Chevorlet, Cadillac and at Master Buick, GMC. My father has worked for a GM affiliated company for over 30 years and so, I will ALWAYS purchase a GM made car. I can assure you I will go to no other dealer for service or sales while living in the Augusta area and I will recommend your services to anyone who comes my way. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service to the people of Augusta/ Aiken for so many years. It is reassuring and refreshing that there ARE hard working, dedicated people out there who do strive to make their customers happy. Thank you again. Best, Megan G.

April 8, 2012

Megan, What a splendid, heart-felt letter you sent praising employees at both our Augusta and Aiken dealerships. It?s wonderful to know just how much our employees care about the job they do and each was commended for a job well done! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to relay these positive experiences with us and we look forward to helping you again with all your vehicle needs. Thank you!

MASTERS CHEVROLET/CADILLAC AIKEN SOUTH CAROLINA

by from Aiken, South Carolina |

I have purchased five Chevrolets from this location and always received a fair deal. Service has always been prompt, complete and courteous. They listened to my complaints and acted accordingly.

January 30, 2012

Thank you Bobolink! We are at your service, and never take your business for granted!