Master Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-903-5896
Service 888-868-1931

Great experience

by from Canton, GA |

Shawn was very friendly and helpful with the purchase of my 2011 Cadillac SRX. The car was well priced, serviced, clean and exactly as represented on their website. Shawn took the time to make sure that I understood exactly how all the components in my new car worked, set up On-Star, and introduced me to the service manager. They also gave me a fair price for my trade-in. It was worth the 2 1/2 hour drive to find my perfect car.

Excellent service, great deals, great people

by from Aiken, SC |

I went to Master because I had seen an ad for a used car they had for sale. Joe Mills greeted us when we arrived, and conducted the transaction. He was knowledgeable, informative, helpful and efficient. I might note that he provided very useful advice, but didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want (an annoyance I've encountered at other dealerships previously). The other staff members we encountered were likewise friendly and professional. They have a very large selection of vehicles to choose from, too. I am very pleased with the car we bought, and with the buying experience. I would very much recommend visiting Master Chevrolet Cadillac if you are shopping for a car. And thanks, Joe; we appreciate you.

Service

by from Aiken, SC |

I got there and was greeted right away by a very polite service man. The oil change was done in a good timely manner and I was debriefed thoroughly.

Fantastic Service

by from North Augusta, SC |

Joe Mills sold my fiancÚ and I an Equinox and a Silverado. He got us some great deals on both and was incredibly helpful even after the sale! The service department is great. Beautiful, comfortable lounge and very friendly staff. The financing department was also efficient and professional. We financed one of the vehicles through an outside credit union and one through the dealership and they treated us exactly the same with both. No pressure to use their financing but when I chose to on the second car they were great! Also, the dealer puts some great extras on their cars like remote start and the power driver's seat. I was not expecting either on my LT package but I was so happy they were there!

Great Service

by from Aiken, SC |

Jason did a fantastic job of making the process fast and stress free. I would definitely recommend Jason and Master to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Awesome Deals, Great Service

by from Aiken, S.C. |

Joe Mills is awesome, Got exactly what I wanted. First getting me out of a bad truck into a New Camaro, Then getting my Bucket list CORVETTE, and just recent a new Truck. Thanks Joe

Great experience

by from Aiken, SC |

It was the best car buying experience ever. Salesman was courteous, professional, and friendly. We enjoyed the process so much that we bought a second car the next day.

Outstanding and professional service.

by from Aiken, SC |

Justin and the service department have outstanding customer service skills. My service experience was great! I will definitely bring my vehicle back to Master Chevrolet of Aiken.

Service was good, long but good.

by from Aiken sc |

I did wait 2 1/2 hours for a routine Oil change, with a 3 month old baby. That wasn't the best service I've experienced from y'all.

Great service

by from Aiken SC |

Everyone is great. They do excellent service every time I have to have service done on my vehicle. Awesome job to all.

Customer Service was tops!

by from Aiken, SC |

As usual, Justin and Jason went above and beyond in the customer service department. Car runs great. Amount of time was good. Overall, a pleasant experience.