Buster Miles Chevrolet

1884 Almon St, Heflin, AL 36264

New 877-848-2913
Used 877-846-0802
Service 877-579-4698

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, DRIVING THE DIFFERENCE SINCE 1947!

Outstanding Customer Service!!!!!

by from Prattville, AL |

Thank you very much for making a chaotic day a lot more enjoyable. This is what car buying should be. Friendly, Caring, Understanding and not to pushy to allow you to handle personal business on their time. I appreciate the way Tom, Haley, and Jerry handled themselves from the start of the process via phone with Tom, Haley took over when I got on the lot and was very understanding to what was going on outside of buying a car with my work emergency. Jerry, was very helpful in explaining all the paperwork and I am thankful they understood. Everyone at the dealership was very cordial and friendly. They all spoke to you which is not like a lot of other car buying experiences I have encountered. Thank you, Chris

Great Service

by from Douglasville, GA |

Tommy Moore was one of the best salemen that I have ever dealt with. Definitely will recommend to others an will be back when I need another vehicle.

Excellent Place To Buy A Truck

by from Columbia, SC |

Mickey was excellent and helpful. Had our children with us and he was very considerate of them and made the buying experience smooth and pleasant. Great place to buy a truck.

2015 Tahoe Correction of Review

by from Hoover, AL |

This app would not previously accept my overall rating of five stars, so trying again.

2015 Colorado

by from Leesburg, AL |

I had a wonderful buying experience with Buster Miles Chevyrolet and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. All the staff was courteous and helpful.

May 11, 2015

Hi Mr. Lanier, I am happy you had a wonderful buying experience with us and we hope you are enjoying your new truck! If we can do anything for you in the future, feel free to reach out. We are happy to help in anyway that we can. Thanks again! Tom Sarrell 256-403-0700

Buyer from Florida

by from Lakeland FL |

Buster Miles had just the car I was looking for at a very good price. I live in Florida and I communicated with Marcus Tillman and quickly became comfortable dealing with him and this dealership. They answered all my questions and I soon knew that this was the car for me. I flew into Atlanta and they picked me up. Needless to say in about 2 hours I had the car and was heading home to Florida. Buster Miles is a very friendly and honest dealership. I highly recommend them.

May 5, 2015

Hi JimFL, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate you making the trip up from Florida and happy that you had a positive experience with us! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. Thank you! Tom Sarrell 256-403-0700 tsarrell@bustermiles.com

New car

by from Oxfoed, Al |

Great experience and happy with our decision. Micky is a great salesman and a gentleman to boot.

April 21, 2015

Hi Harold, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! I am happy you had a great experience with us. Mickey wanted me to tell you hello and that if you need anything in the future, feel free to reach out. Have a great day! Tom Internet Manager 256-403-0700

Awesome family dealership!

by from Killen, AL |

I can not give this team enough high marks! Starting with Tom. Tom was great to work with me over the phone and get me a great offer on my trade. When I traveled to test drive the 2013 GMC Yukon XL Tom informed me that he would not be there that day but he had me set up with Haley. When I arrived at the dealership I was grated with warm smiles and wonderful people. I felt like I had been dealing with them my entire life. Haley was awesome. The car was clean, full tank of gas and up front ready to drive. During the test drive Haley was telling me all about the vehicle, while learning about my family. She knew her product! Karen was great taking me through the paper work and then I finished up with Haley explaining my warranties and what maintenance had been performed on the vehicle. Haley also provided me with copies of the services they performed. Haley then took the time to help me set up my OnStar account, blue tooth paring of my phone and answered the rest of my questions. Today not only did I buy my new car but I found my new family dealership at Buster Miles Chevrolet! Yes, they are 3 1/2 hours from my home but, it was well worth the drive.

March 11, 2015

Hi Family Man! Thank you so much for making the road trip to us. We greatly appreciate your business. Haley and I both say hello and we hope you are enjoying your new Yukon XL! If there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know. We are happy to help in anyway that we can! Thanks again! Tom 256-403-0700 BD Manager

Excellent service

by from Oxford, AL |

After the headache of dealing with another car lot on my last purchase I was pleased to find a friendly rep that wasn't pushy and was very easy to work with. The whole buying process was easy and I would highly recommend Buster Miles to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

March 11, 2015

Hi Tony, Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle purchase! If there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know. We are happy to help in anyway that we can! Thanks again!! Tom 256-403-0700

Bar none the best dealer in East Alabama

by from Anniston, AL |

I recently bought a new truck from them, and am completely floored by Buster Miles. I've dealt with sales in the past that made me leave the dealership unhappy so many times. Marcus was great, attentive and made the car buying experience one of the best I've ever had. I will definitely be back.

March 5, 2015

Hi SusanD, Thank you so much for letting us earn your business on your new truck! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, just let us know. We are happy to help you in anyway that we can! Thank you! Tom Sarrell 256-403-0700

great customer service

by from Piedmont, Al |

I have not used the repair service yet ----Steve Perry took me right to the car I wanted----they were very nice ----very relaxed atmosphere----thank you Steve

February 17, 2015

Hi Very Pleased Customer, Thank you so much for the kind review! Steve wanted me to tell you hello and that he hopes you are enjoying your new car! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, just let us know. We are happy to help! Have a great day! Tom 256-403-0700 Buster Miles Chevrolet