Buster Miles Chevrolet

1884 Almon St, Heflin, AL 36264

New 888-583-8936
Used 888-221-0595
Service 877-579-4698

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, DRIVING THE DIFFERENCE SINCE 1947!

Fast, easy, and excellent service!

by from Powder Springs, GA |

My father-in-law has bought three vehicles from Buster Miles, so when he told us about the 2012 Suburban they had, we did not hesitate in making the drive down there to check it out. The service was great, the process was quick and easy, and we got exactly what we wanted. Great experience! We highly recommend giving them a shot! Ask for Mickey!

August 31, 2012

Thank you for the review and thank you for making the drive down from Powder Springs! Mickey is a hoot isn't he?

Great experience & Enjoyed new facilities

by from Carrollton, Georgia |

Excellent service and professionalism! This was the best and easiest car purchase I've ever experienced! Wayne and Jerry made my car purchase a pleasure; setting my mind at ease and helping the entire transaction run smoothly and stress-free! I highly recommend stopping in and taking a look! Mira Crews

Great Service

by from Calera AL |

Steve Perry and Buster Miles Chevrolet did an excellent job with our new car purchase. Buster Miles treats you with traditional hometown customer service and integrity. Steve is a great salesman to deal with.

June 10, 2014

Thank you WLM for the great review! Happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. If we can do anything for you in the future, just let us know. Steve wanted me to tell you hello as well! Have a great day. Tom BD Manger Buster Miles Chevrolet 256-403-0700

Great service, honest people,do what they say!

by from anniston, al |

Best car buying people I have ever dealt with. Honest, easy to work with and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Special thanks to Frank Gibson for making me feel at home.

May 12, 2014

Hi Phil! Thank you for choosing Buster Miles! Frank wanted me to tell you hello! If we can do anything for you in the future just let us know! We are happy to help. Have a great day! - Tom

Bought an Avalanche!

by from White Plains AL |

Went with the intentions of purchasing a Tahoe and walked out with an Avalanche! Best choice by far for buying a vehicle in our area. The staff was very knowledgeable about the available vehicles and very easy to work with!

May 12, 2014

Hi Jdunn! I am happy you found a vehicle that fit your needs! Don't forget that all GM certified models come with a 2 year/24,000 mile maintenance plan & we would love the opportunity to service your vehicle as well! If we can do anything for you in the future, just let us know. Thanks! Tom

Great dealership

by from Ramer, TN |

I drove over 200 miles to deal with this dealership and the service was excellent. I would do business with them again in the future.

April 21, 2014

Hi Ralph, Thank you so much for making the drive to the dealership! I am happy to hear it was worth your time. If we can do anything for you in the future, please let us know! Have a great day and enjoy your Colorado!!!! Tom Sarrell 256-463-2151

Great Experience!

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Went to look at 2013 Acadia I had found online and had great experience purchasing it. Our salesman was Marcus Tillman and he was really nice, down to earth and did not pressure us at all. Process was very easy. I would definitely return again in future. I only gave the facilities a "4" because it is definitely an old building/lot that has been there forever. Buster Miles give this place a remodeling and get these sales people a "real" office!! Thanks again. Loving my Acadia!!

April 8, 2014

Hi April! Thank you for much for the kind & honest review! Marcus wanted me to tell you hello! We also realize our facility is a little on the dated side, however we will be moving to our brand new dealership very soon! Please come and visit! Don't forget your Acadia comes with a 2 year/24,000 miles maintenance plan. We would love to do your service at our brand new dealership! Have a great day!!! Tom

Great buying experience.

by from Anniston. Al |

Great buying experience. My salesman, Marcus Tillman was very knowledgable and no pressure sale.

March 27, 2014

Hi Joan! Thank you so much for the review! Marcus wanted me to tell you he hopes you are enjoying your new vehicle. Don't forget all new 2014 GM models come with a free maintenance plan. We would love to do your service here as well! Thanks again. If we can do anything for you in the future, feel free to reach out. We are happy to help. Have a great day! Tom

Wonderful experience

by from Piedmont, AL |

Just bought a 2014 Camaro from Buster Miles. Haley Gregg treated me and my husband wonderfully. I will definitely recommend them to ALL my friends and family. We will buy from them again. Hope Miles (General manager) also took time with us, which she didn't have to do. Everyone treated us great.

March 20, 2014

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for the kind review! Haley & Hope wanted me to tell you hello and that they hope you are enjoying your new Camaro!! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please reach out to us. We are happy to help! Have a GREAT day! Tom Internet Manager

Great Buying Experience for the 3rd time

by from Tallapoosa, Ga |

I purchased a used car from Buster Miles back about 2006, my Mother bought a used car back about 2007 and now I just purchased a Certified Pre - owned Chevrolet from Buster Miles. I did not think I would be able to purchase the one that I wanted but Buster Miles worked to make it fit my budget. Tell them what you are looking for and what you need to fit into your budget and they will do the work. No high pressure sales tactics.

March 20, 2014

Hi Treat Mountain!! Thank you so much for the kind review!!! I hope you are enjoying your Certified pre-owned vehicle!!!! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please reach out to us. We are happy to help in anyway that we can. Also we would love to do your service on your GM Certified vehicle. Don't forget about the free maintenance plan included! Have a great day! Tom Internet Manager

John B. Williamson

by from Anniston, Alabama |

I had a very pleasant experience with this purchase. Bought a 2009 Pickup from Buster Miles and several years later I returned to them to purchase a slightly used Tahoe. All levels of management were involved with this sale and their dedication to customer service at time of sale and later with the service department make this dealership, in my opinion, the premier dealership in our area. Steve sold both my purchases to me and is committed to making a deal which keeps the customer happy. They have become my dealer of choice.

March 4, 2014

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind review! Steve told me to tell you hello and that he hopes you are enjoying your Tahoe. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. We are happy to help you in anyway that we can. Sincerely, Tom Internet Manager 256-463-2151