Sunny King Ford

1507 S Quintard Ave, Anniston, AL 36201

New 866-765-0711
Used 888-477-8412
Service 888-693-1648

Sunny King Ford! Your Anniston Ford Dealer!

Happy Customer

by from Oxford, AL |

Had a very good experience during my purchase. Our salesman, Brandon, was very nice and listened to our needs and helped us find a vehicle that we love that fit into our budget. The staff was very friendly, and the entire experience was positive and I will be back to buy all my vehicles from them.

A fantastic buying experience

by from Scottsboro, Alabama |

Last Saturday, my wife and I experienced a most pleasant buying experience at Sunny King Ford of Anniston, Alabama. Our salesman was the most courteous, helpful and professional of any we have ever dealt with in past vehicle purchasing experiences, and we are both in our 60s, so that is saying a lot for Burney Akhtar, our salesman, and Sunny King Ford. I first contacted Burney on the phone one day prior to our making the 110 mile drive from northeast Alabama to Sunny King Ford in Anniston, Alabama. I told Burney what we were looking for, and he told me he had the perfect vehicle for us. He described the vehicle for us, giving us everything we needed to arrive at an informed decision regarding purchase. He sold us a year old vehicle with less than 5,000 miles, the exact mileage figure I gave him, for an unbelievable price! We are still shaking our heads (SMH) in unbelief. My wife and I still cannot get over how God blessed us with this vehicle through the expertise of Burney. I called seven Ford dealerships within a 100 mile radius of us, and Burney was, by far, the most courteous and professional salesman with the very best deal for us. He even took pictures of the vehicle for us and sent them to us via email. We will remain forever grateful to Burney and Sunny King Ford of Anniston, Alabama. We will return to this dealership for another great deal in the future when our need for another vehicle arises. Why would we ever even consider dealing with another dealership? There is simply no legitimate reason for doing so. Our needs were more than met with Burney and Sunny King. Thank you, Mr. Burney Akhtar, and Sunny King Ford. God bless, Tom

great service

by from weaver, al |

Kyle jones and Burney Akhtar was great along with the rest of the staff while working with me and my family.

2014 Fusion

by from oxford, al |

Sales person, Kyle Jones was very cordial and did an excellent job of answering my questions. Finance person, Joe was very good at explaining all options. General Manager, Ernie Alvarez, did an excellent job of ensuring that I got the best deal. Great buying experience.

A new car

by from pell city al |

Our salesman Kyle Jones did a great job and was very knowledgeable and helpful! Our experience with Sunny King Ford was great and we will shop with Sunny King in the future.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Oxford, AL |

I had a great experience. Christie was very helpful with explaining everything. She was very knowledgable when answering my questions. I will recommend anyone to buy here and plan to remain a future customer.

VERY HAPPY Customer

by from Madison, AL |

In 30 years of buying cars this was the BEST experience I have had in purchasing a new car. My wife and I drove 120 miles to purchase our new F150 from this dealer. Russell, our salesman did a fantastic job of taking care of us. He was very knowledgeable of the product and pleasure to work with. The entire team at Sunny King Ford did a great job of closing the deal and getting us on our way home in our new truck at a great price. Very home town feel to this dealership. Highly recommend buying from this dealer . . . well worth the drive.

Great buying experience!

by from Talladega, AL |

Great buying experience! Kyle Jones worked very hard to make the car affordable for me to buy.

An enjoyable experience

by from Jacksonville, AL |

Kyle Jones was very friendly and helpful. He made sure our visit to Sunny King Ford was pleasant and enjoyable.

Happy customer!

by from Oxford, AL |

My salesman was Kyle Jones. He was very helpful and found me a car I loved. Owned Fords for 50 years and enjoyed my time at Sunny King Ford.

goodjob

by from Gadsden AL |

Kyle Jones did an outstanding job showing me all about the truck and taking care of my needs. Will stick with Sunny King Ford in the future.