Cooper Chevrolet Buick

Used 866-454-9192

Family Owned and Operated Since 1977

Car Purchase

by from Anniston, AL |

I have been buying cars from Cooper Chevrolet for about 20 years. The reason for this is that Cooper Chevrolet is one of the most friendly, honest and hard working car dealerships in the area. Billy Newman, Chad Pearson & Scott Britt have always made me feel like I am #1 no matter what I am there for....they also have a great service department...I take my Chevy Malibu, Cruze & Silverado to Cooper for all of our service & maintenance needs....you can't beat Cooper Chevrolet for any and all of your car or truck needs. I'll be purchasing my next new car or a new truck for my husband at Cooper Chevrolet....you can count on that!!!

looking for a pre owned certified car

by from Anniston.Alabama |

The general manager ought to be ashamed of his staff. I was offended by how other salesman how they tried to take a sell from one their co workers knowingly I asked for a specific person n I also was very offended by Scott the finance manager talked to me like he did. This dealership is an Embarrassment to our community! Anyone looking for a new or used vehicle go to Buster Miles in heflin Al .

Cooper Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

December 31, 2013

We are always sorry to hear about any disappointments from our customers and want to do all that we can to make it right. At your convenience, please call Greg Montgomery at 256-236-4481 so we can resolve your issues.

DECEIVING

by from Weaver Alabama |

I guess you can say they are friendly enough but they are deceiving. They send out fliers in the mail telling you all you have to do is pay a small fee, pick out the car and take up payments. All well and good, but when you get there they tell you that you have to make $1800 a month to be eligible to buy a car. Why didn't they put that in the flier??? It would save a lot of people a drive there. I think it is a SHAME they feel like they have to DECEIVE the public to get people in. They know you cannot buy a car if you don't make $1800 a month so why don't they tell you up front about the $1800???

Cooper Chevrolet Buick ROCKS!!

by from BHAM, AL |

Took my vehicle to Cooper for service and they did not disappoint. Repairs were done timely and I was apprised of all work done.

Great People To Deal With

by from Anniston, AL |

I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal from Cooper Chevrolet Buick. Everyone at the Dealership Was Very Helpful. My Sales Person was Mike Farley; everything he said was right own. The Finance Manager Chad Pearson, got me a great rate and terms that made it affordable for me to buy. I've been back for service since; had no problems at all. Jeff Bussey took care of all my needs.