Santa Margarita Ford

New 855-496-2443
Used 855-202-2671
Service 855-661-9969

O.C.'s #1 Ford Dealership in Sales & Service for 8 out of last 12 years

purchase of used ford truck

by from San Deigo, California |

Your dealership is the best car dealership I have done business with in my entire life. I have bought many new and used cars in my life, and none were as pleasant an experience and ease to deal with as Santa Margarita Ford. I took a chance and negotiated a selling price, and subsequently made my purchase of my 2006 ford F-250 over the phone with Tom Glockner. I drove to Santa Margarita Ford the next day with my wife, and all the paperwork was done. No long process as usual when purchasing a vehicle. What a great dealership. I would recommend your dealership in a pair of seconds to family and friends. Thanks again for the pleasant experience meeting your courteous associates and selling me the truck.

senior citizen

by from Mission Viejo, CA 92691 |

I am happy with my purchase. I now am waiting to see about you follow-up. "Free lube and oil for the first two services, adding my new iphone to the car's system, etc". I did recommend my son to your dealership, and after being 'jacked around', he did buy a new fusion from you.

Great, efficient service

by from RSM, CA |

2nd maintenance service on new Fusion: friendly/professional reception, service right away/no waiting, reasonable wait, total time 1 hour.

Lise St.Clair

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

This dealership is truly the best. Everyone goes out of their way to welcome and help you. They are professional yet warm and friendly. Would highly recommend.

New Car Purchase

by from Dana Point, CA |

Both Robbie Moore and John Hadden are a value added asset to this company. They do all they can to make the purchase of a new car easy and simple.

Great Buying Experience

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

Charlie and John (finance) were both a great help through the process. Charlie remained patient and honest throughout the negotiation process. Once agreed, they helped me complete the sale quickly and got me on the road again. Thanks SMF.

Ford F250 service

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

The service was done as requested and Duane Litz our service advisor is extremely helpful. The price tag is always a bit of a shock.

Service Review

by from Ladera Ranch, Ca. |

30,000 mile service and dealing with a defective battery. Staff could not have been better....polite, efficient, effective.

Serice of 2014 Edge

by from Dove Canyon, CA |

Quick service and Dwayne is always ready to assist. Warranty work was completed in a timely manner.

Robbie and Robin are the best!

by from Laguna Woods, CA |

I was very unsatisfied with Peter in the Service Dept. He was rigid, arrogant and lacked customer skills. Once again, Robbie Moore was my hero. Robbie gets people and it is easy to see why he is extremely successful. I will continue to refer everyone I know who is in the market for a vehicle to Robbie. Robbie exemplifies the best at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford. Much thanks to the gracious intercession of manager Robin, I had a very good experience at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford today and will continue to be one of your loyal customers. However, I should not that it took 3 hours to get a new key fab. After waiting for 3 hours in the VIP Lounge and not hearing anything, I called the Service Dept. and Peter told me that my vehicle was ready, but he still had to figure out the billing, as if it was a problem to him. About 10 minutes later, Peter called me and told me that my vehicle was ready. When I went to the service counter and paid my bill, I mentioned to Peter than my vehicle did not appear to be washed. He went to check on it and then had it washing, so I waited again.

Excellent support for my used car purchase

by from Las Flores, CA |

Charlie Pastick did a great job showing me the car and taking me on a test drive. I enjoyed our conversation and the sale was friendly and easy. John Hadden did the financial paperwork for my purchase and he did a great job. Everything went very smoothly and quickly. Susan Grinnan was a great resource when I inquired about the vehicle through the internet. I'm very happy with my car!