Santa Margarita Ford

Service 855-661-9969

O.C.'s #1 Ford Dealership in Sales & Service for 8 out of last 12 years

Quick Oil Change

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

Bought my SportTrac there last year. You guys take care of me and it well.

RSM Ford Review

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

Harold was very nice, friendly, caring and attentive to our needs. The bargaining process wasn't that fun, but the purchase process was smooth and easy...no high pressure and out the door quickly.

review

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

if it wasn't for santa margarita ford I'd be parked along the road with bald tires and no brakes. I am upset only with ford for not having a safer 4x4 truck to take to the mountains. it is a truck and I don't think rotors need to be replaced along with new drilled disk at 20k miles. bad safety product for ford trucks. service mgr gina and roger helped with the price for replacement but ford didn't or wouldn't do anything. if their staff would transfer and open a Chevrolet dealership I'd be there...

Great service! Professional, fast, and thorough!

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

Great Service! Even Greater Service Department!...Professional, Courteous, Kind, Thorough, and fast!!

SANTA MARGARITA FORD, a mainstay in RSM!

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

The notifications of a pending service point is always appreciated. Service is always friendly and prompt in, prompt completion based on amount of service required. Our community needs Ford in RSM! Thanks Jim for coming to RSM in the first place!

Santa Margarita Ford is the Best in South OC!

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

I have been a Ford man for quite sometime. I've always owned a Ford. I had a 1983 Bronco 2, a 1989 Probe LX, a 1997 Expedition XLT, inherited a 1972 F250 and now my 2010 F150. I truely appreciate the employees at Santa Margairta Ford. I've visited them since they were built and now I've finally bought a vehicle from them. Duane in the service department is the best. All very helpful.

new car customer

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

The experience dealing with salesman Mike Blumenthal and Finance manager John Hadden has been the best and most efficient of any of the vehicles I have ever purchased or leased. The transaction took minutes from start to finish with no haggle . I have dealt with many less scrupulous car sales people recently and I can certainly vouch for the professionalism, efficiency, honesty and courtesy extended by Mr. Blumenthal and Mr. Hadden . I had reached out to many dealerships and only Mike Blumenthal responded and stood by his response throughout the experience. The total time spent deciding on the vehicle and writing up the lease contract with John was less than 30 minutes which is unheard of but a fact .I have run a successful business for 26 years and highly recommend you call Mike Blumenthal if you are interested in a Ford product and insist on having John Hadden do the paperwork. I also appreciated receiving a personalized signed letter of appreciation from Santa Margarita Ford President Jim Graham. By the way the Ford plug-in hybrids are amazing hi-tech vehicles and the fed and state rebates are excellent not to mention access to car pool lane as a single driver.

Seamless, friendly no-haggle buying experience.

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

As a local business owner, we understand loyalty and appreciate the ability to service our local customers. We believe your dealership understands this also and is a good example of this principal. Thank you for the seamless and painless purchase experience.

Good experience

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

Purchase an F-150 like the truck and my first service of the vehcile was a positive one.

Great Service

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

Purchased a used vehicle with a limited warranty. Vehicle developed a problem and the sales associate promptly took care of the problem, got me a temporary vehicle, and the service cost me nothing. Would definitely recommend SM Ford for sales or service.