Classic Cadillac GMC

(4.8) 5 Reviews

420 Quintard Ave, Anniston, AL 36201

Great service!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Can't say enough good things about the staff at Classic. From the owner, to the sales guy, to the genera manager to the finance team, everyone was great to work with. They helped me get financed and into the car I wanted. Great team and great experience. I would highly recommend them. Even if you don't think you can, They will find a way to help you out. It is worth the drive from Birmingham to Anniston!

Great experince

by from Atlanta,GA |

As a women I am often reluctant to buy a car on my on but my sales person was very knowledgeable an respectful of my needs. I meet the General manager JJ as soon as I walked in the door and he took the time to work my deal and when I say work my deal he gave me a great deal.I went all over Atlanta and got the run around but they gave me a lower price and more for my trade than anybody.i have to say it was worth the hour drive. W I will give these guys five stars and will come back again ....see you guys later enjoying my new Cadillac ATS...hehe!!!!

Awesome experience! No pressure easy to deal with.

by from Birmingham, AL |

Awesome experience! No pressure easy to deal with. Great Job. Will buy again from them.

Excellent dealership!

by from Heflin, Al |

So nice and professional. Had a great salesperson, Nate Barnes. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you!

JOHN lepard

by from BIRMINGHAM, AL |

ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES THAT I HAVE HAD, BUYING A LUXURY CAR LIKE THE CADILLAC. THE SALESMAN, KEN OERRY WAS GREAT. JOHN LEPARD